Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  2. ABF48

ABF48 Member

^ Some interisting comment from the article,

The biggest irony is the fact her character is called "The Third" in the drama. Coincidence ? lol [hehe]

Fan said " To be honest , Watanabe san is not orthodox idol . " --damn ! dont say it!.. now you make people know about her secret lol [hehe]

EDIT : Their translations is wrong.

Mayuyu: “Not many people come to HS event to see me.”
    Mayuyu: “I’m UNPOPULAR.”
    Mayuyu: “Sayonara.”

The translation is wrong. It says "Sonna Hito Inai", and the mean is not “Not many people come to HS event to see me.”

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  3. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    So Yukirin tweeted this morning she has a location shoot for Tabi Shoujo. And.. apparently her partner is Mayu! There's reports from fans spotting the two filming together!

Looking forward to this ep hehe.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    AKB48 Watanabe Mayu quotes from documentary show Jounetsu Tairiku

if the video does not show watch the video here

This program follows AKB48 Watanabe Mayu for 40 days as she goes through the busiest period of her life, filming for a drama, preparing for her 5th solo single whilst attending regular AKB48 events. Below are excerpts of the documentary which gives us an insight into her thoughts and personality.
    [​IMG]
    On not crying in Sousenkyo: I’m not so weak. On the contrary if i’d gotten No.1 i’d have cried.
    [​IMG]
    Taking a walk: I always thought that there’s nothing to film, if you were to document AKB48’s Mayuyu. In order not to let that happen, i’m always trying to show my true skills.
    [​IMG]
    Recollection of her theater debut: It was so fun but it was over in a second.I couldn’t believe such a fun job exists. The theater is where i’m closest to the fans and their reactions come immediately.
    [​IMG]
    The meaning of being an idol:I want to be an idol in my own way-Orthodox style.It’s not just about showing beautiful things like hopes and dreams. That is not what an idol is all about.As long as there are people who become energized by looking at idols, i want to continue this job. Idols can shine because they are needed.
    [​IMG]
    Her favourite food: I love meat. I don’t eat vegetables although i’m told to. *Grabs another piece of meat after the handshake event.*
    [​IMG]
    Rushing for work after vocal training: It’s as if i don’t need sleeping time. I wish i had a body that is ok without sleep.
    [​IMG]
    Receiving a compliment from Yukirin before a solo stage:Thank you! I’m energized now!
    [​IMG]
    Getting an IV drip: This is the busiest period of my life and i have to work the hardest. I have to manage my health properly. I can’t just abandon my work. There is no replacement for me.
    [​IMG]
    Mayuyu in her audition days: She was someone who couldn’t look at the judges in the eye. She aimed to be perfect and fans came to call her the “idol cyborg”.
    [​IMG]
    30mins shopping time in Omotesando: I love shopping but i feel sorry to ask someone to accompany me so usually i’m alone.
    [​IMG]
    On animals and their healing power: Recently i’m looking for healing stuff, you must be thinking that i’m really tired.
    [​IMG]
    Trying out different colors: Khaki doesn’t fit me! I’ll buy this.
    [​IMG]
    On the chains of an idol: I can’t be in AKB forever. Someday i’ll graduate and enter the world alone. I want to shed the image of an idol but it’s difficult to do so quickly.
    [​IMG]
    On her stoic style: Being serious and working hard is not right in the world of AKB48. It is also a place that destroys the serious girls. But i always believed that my hard work would be rewarded.
    [​IMG]
    On being an idol in the next life: I won’t want to. I’m satisfied as it is. I want to live another life, like a cat. Free and relaxed.

Credit https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com...uotes-from-documentary-show-jounetsu-tairiku/

5. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ I guess that's a summary:XD:

Idol work isn't easy, and Mayu wants to be like a cat? Or I guess anything that can be relaxing like a cats or pets life:^^;::chuffed::XD:

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

So, it was Mayuki episode :)

I hope they make this as special episode and extent the runtime of this episode. Maybe like 1hour SP [hehe]

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    UTAGE 6/15

Excerpt from http://thetv.jp/news_detail/60035/
    ''
    2位には先日の選抜総選挙で第3位だったAKB48・渡辺麻友が歌う「出逢いの続き」がランクイン。自身が主演を務めたドラマ「戦う!書店ガール」(フジテレビ系)の主題歌で、希望に満ちあふれた軽快なメロディーが印象的なナンバー。''

It says Deai no Tsuzuki is 2nd in the weekly charts

EDIT

Mayu Watanabe's 5th Single second place in the Oricon weekly chart with 48,240 copies sold for the week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Thanks for the update everyone :chuffed:

Aww~ another mayuki episode !! Cant wait to see it !! Another journey.. another story.. and the best part is.. just the two of them !! Mayuki SP !! :blush:

Did we already have the translation for Jounetsu Tairiku ?

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Wait, so i misread this table... so rappa renshu-chuu sold 67k in first week !!? o_O

10. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Errr please don't post that sh** here. AKB48wrapup is anti-Mayuyu. It's obvious based on what they choose to write about her. (A lot of Mayu fans noticed this, not just me) Most of the time they only write negative things about her and ignore the positive ones. Like that article for example, it seems to suggest that her favorite Sanrio character showing up in her mini-live and following her on Twitter is the only good thing that happened to her recently. They didn't even wait for her single's 1st week sales before writing that... They just wrote that immediately after 1st day sales to give the impression that her single is doing poorly. "but finishing 3rd in Oricon daily chart race with her new single “Deai no Tsuzuki” stings." —really... :glare: Also, they didn't translate Mayu's post properly to make it look like her Handshakes is also doing bad, when a recent photo shows that her lane is the only one with a lot of people :hmm: Mayu fans should never share articles from that website.

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^I agree!

Just to set the record that “Deai no Tsuzuki” was 2nd in Oricon weekly chart (see previous page)

From 150614 Jonetsu Tairiku

[​IMG]
    ^
    Gif c redgear25

Scans by Hiro at The Watanabe Mayu gallery

EDIT - Caps of Mayu Watanabe's performance of “Deai no Tsuzuki” on AKBINGO 6/17

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  12. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ, Mayuyu what are you touching?, Mayuki moment, I hope we can more in the next single

I can not wait to see the performance, I want to see her perfoming more this song

13. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    soo lovely~:inlove:... and hey! they should changes mayu's outfit~ [hehe]

Speaking of wich, AKBtoXX Mayuki SP are not subbed yet, right ? hh~ I hope someone can sub it, :chuffed:

14. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't think AKBWrapup is anti-Mayuyu. I don't think it has a particular bias against anyone in particular. During SSK campaign time, it published an article supporting Mayu's consecutive win and I remember reading another albeit old article about Mayu being the safe choice for center.
    About Mayu being third in Oricon, she's #2 now but I saw an upward pointing arrow in her single, so maybe she was #3 when the article was written and in the meantime she moved up 1 spot? I'm not too sure about that though...

15. Yhuiii

Yhuiii Kenkyuusei

Mayu..:awesome:

i noticed something btw...:blush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [hehe] those dresss....:hehe:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

agree. They aren't anti Mayuyu (as you mentioned those two articles).

Lets also remember they aren't perfect. Sometimes they are lazy as well.

17. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates:chuffed:

Lol, Mayu where are you pointing at on Yukirin:^^;::XD:

18. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't know if AKBWrapup are anti Mayuyu or not, but they definitely have a propensity towards the negative side of things. It's obvious that they enjoy talking about things in a negative light, often publishing news on a manipulative style or reporting on rumours, conveniently forgetting to update their news when things are clarified. They're close to being the yellow press of the english language AKB48 fansites, paparazzi at heart and in desire.

19. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I agree eith you I do not think they are antis, maybe they prefer others girls
    :cute::cute::cute:Guys Mayuyu thread is only 5 pages behind of Takamina thread, :cute::cute::cute:
    Maybe this thread can be the one with most page:1st::1st:
    we only have to behave like we have these last weeks

20. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There are so many good Mayuyu moments and quotes from Jonetsu :^O^:
    "Ah meat..." "I want to eat it." *next scene shows here carrying a bowl*