1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So..... Yukirin is in Team B performance tonight. 1900, or 7pm Japan time. It is Hikari's B-day stage.

2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm quite upset that she hasn't said anything about the scandal. At least deny it for crying out loud. This is nothing like the late night party scandal. With that one, the management said it was a karaoke hangout and that much was proven. This time, no one is saying anything and it is big enough that even Akimoto is aware of its impact on fans. If she doesn't say anything today, she may lose a few fans.

3. JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I don't think they will say anything now.

4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah... seems like the playbook...

5. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    Good lord it happened a week ago so you all need to just letitgo.mp3

She clearly doesn't want to talk about it. Besides those pics were taken what, two years ago? Anyway, it's not that important lol move along please.

6. kinakomochi

Just a reminder...

--

Situation's kinda hard to read now... but her Twitter support is back up to 70%, same general area it was before the scandal... if I've missed it on social media, seems she's made some inroads to balming her fanbase recently -- whew. :whistle: Not sure if that's the same as making a statement about the scandal though... but it is good her anti have backed off some...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  9. kinakomochi

^ It will be, until it's acknowledged, of course... which as we've talked about earlier, will add legitimacy to the scandal for anti.

It's a tough situation for Yukirin... but the slow burn, silent method buys time for her mgmt, vs. the explosive reaction a press conference or public statement might backlash with right now, without some positive accomplishment to offset the usual sensationallist negativity.

But another risk this silent treatment is creating, is a conspicuousness in the legit as well as enta media... pulling in casual-fan and non-fan focus on the scandal -- when Matsumoto listed her as a guest he'd like on the Downtown DX, that's about as wide an audience as you can get to bring awareness of this situation to the non-fan public. However, in one way it can work for Yukirin's mgmt, as the bigger the buzz gets, the more they can demand for first dibs on an interview. Ghetto and unfair for Yukirin... but that's enta for you...

At least her Twitter rating's held steady over the last week, and actually went up today 2 more percent.

10. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

then a new battle for yukirin has been formed,

"CURIOSITY vs Yukirin's determination"

off course im gonna be in yukirin side, i hope this scandal forever be a mystery just like "alien" n "ghost":hehe:

11. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Just found::cold:
    [​IMG]
    She cried on today stage, during Shonichi
    more screen: http://tmblr.co/ZG6zZv1nnAYTT

this is her first time to perform after her scandal.

I have bad feeling...:cold:

12. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

Nah I think she cried cos there was strong support from the crowd

13. fsfsdf

fsfsdf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think the scandal is true. Coz they didn't really speak about it and the media is also curious. Btw, i don't think they were together (in a rs), maybe they spent a night together and that's all.

14. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    How do you want her to deny it? What kind of excuse do you think will be acceptable?

AKB, watanabe entertainment and yukirin stayed quiet for a week before she appeared on twitter and events. Pretty sure they couldn't find a decent way of denying it and chose to ignore it.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    For me as long as bunshun keeps her virginity a secret i see nothing to lash out about.

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    In my opinion, I think she would be better off not actually admitting anything, but taking some form of punishment or acknowledging the matter in some way, and no I don't mean getting kicked out of the group.
    Reportedly, no one has actually been kicked out for breaking that rule since Ayaka, I believe.
    I know people have said that she is being punished by the fans, but I don't think they see that as a punishment. Every member with a scandal to date has been "punished" by the fans. I feel she would bounce back better, if she were to be punished. She'll have to work her way back up like Sasshi, Miichan, etc., but I think it will be better for her.

17. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    since no statement from her or even the management.. I guess this is what it is.. Sashi and Miichan already apologized.. at least there was a closure... how about you guys.. do need a closure or not?

18. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Hmm, kikuchi could've been the next big thing, starts off at the same level as kashiwagi
    She had the edge though: natural beauty

19. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

20. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    At todays stage no statement from Yukirin,

but, poor Pikarin :cold: