1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 41st [Halloween Night] 15/08/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Wow.. You guys explained it perfectly...

I'm guessing they're saving the best for 42nd single...

• Like Like x 1
  2. augywm

augywm Kenkyuusei

Could you tell me, what did they mean about 'kami' song?
    Maybe, coz takamina loves this song so she called it 'kami'..?

Oh really, I can't deal with this song..
    Too weak to be a side-a btw...

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

3. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This song is horrible, but, I think it might do well. It is very catchy and the idea for the costumes is interesting are probably the only positives.
    For me, Halloween Night is the opposite of KFC. KFC wasn't a terrible song but the first performance was completely boring and lacked energy while the girls performed well in Halloween Night but the song is awful. Well, at least it shows that Sasshi has improved a lot as the center since KFC...

4. danni_iu_jess

danni_iu_jess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Let's play guess the center lol :hehe:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @danni_iu_jess Yep, it's the one standing nearest to the host because she has to introduce the song ;)

6. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    I'll just go cry a little now... if this is true I'll be so disappointed... I love this line-up... :(

7. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    I absolutely loved it. I instantly thought of 80's Jpop for some reason, haha. Idk, it sounded old school to me.
    I agree that the "Ready/Happy" parts are so random lol

8. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    :(This is the silliest song ever. I dont even understand why someone would think that this is better than Suzukake... Boku tachi was tatakawanai and Green Flash...

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    after hearing for a few times

hmm, let's see, it's not kami at all, but it's not KNP floppy bad either which is a huge relief, but that said it's not amazing ala Iiwake (still the best SSK song period) or KFC (very catchy) but Halloween is also catchy in a different way. It might grow on me, but won't be Iiwake level, at most GC level for me, but still i thank the god we don't get another KNP shit

that said

THE COSTUMES ARE AMAZING, OMG, YASS, AKB BEING CREATIVE WITH THEIR COSTUMES, THIS IS AMAZING, EVERYONE IS WEARING SOMETHING DIFFERENT (except AyaChuri but i think they look great as twins and it's intentional and Churis is more pink while Ayas more purple), i love the costumes so much

could care less when they release this, i love halloween so summerween isn't bad at all lol

also doubt my opinion on the song will change much

i loved KFC the first time i saw the 1st live perf and still love it

i though KNP was the worst shit ever by the 7 seconds teaser and it actually is for me

so yeah, HN might not grow or drop on my list at all and stay in the middle

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't know about this but I mean. they already have a chance with Mayuyu since 2012-2014. when she's centering the song after Acchan graduated and yet Aki-P is giving the same feeling with Mayuyu centered-song over and over again until KibouRef came. remember KnP? the SSK Single after KFC. I don't think Aki-P is waiting for a new gen member to win the SSK but rather I think he really wants to repeat KFC's success with the let's all dance together overall concept. I just hope that whoever wins the SSK next year won't get the same retro song with flash mob concept again.

11. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    I like the concept so far, I agree that the first half of the chorus is the best part. It's pretty catchy, I think I will judge more when the PV and the full version of the song comes out.

Let's hope she will somehow center/double center AKB's 42nd or 23rd single. But I do agree she looks confined.. Especially in the Hebirote perfomance of The Music Day, when she was literally in the back with Juri.

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Okay guys, it's one thing to dislike the song but seriously, Akimoto is not trying to 'nerf' Sasshi and is sitting on some Kami level song to give to his "ideal" line up next single. There have been plenty of mgmt choice line ups these past couple of years in the "Mayuyu" era yet KFC is the biggest success. I doubt Akimoto himself even really knows when he has a 'Kami' song (remember when he called Gingham Check one?) and if he did, Yuko probably wouldn't have gotten Heavy Rotation. :fp:

13. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    After seeing the performance.... the position look like this to me....

Presentation1.jpg

14. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Akip purposely gave Sasshi not-a-kami-song because the management fear that she might be too popular?
    WHAT?
    Did i misunderstand anything ?
    What about KnP? Mayu is the ace right there and she received such terrible song i felt so sorry for her!

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    not sure about that lol. but it is truth that in public recognition, without akb title, sasshi popularity and mayu's are like heaven and earth

16. Yuritan

Yuritan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I really love this song! At first I was a bit worried about the Halloween theme in summer, but I was instantly hooked when I first listened and I can see this being the biggest dancey boogie song this fall. Sasshi and the rest look really great in this too!

I guess I can see why some people might hate this song... from an outsider looking in at AKB48, it's not as 'weird' as their other songs or idol music in general, and it has a more mainstream sound, but it's still fun and makes me want to dance. People will be able to get their costumes ready for inevitable huge party PV, and I think if the PV is done just right... it'll be able to go viral in the US and other countries like some K-pop songs do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. arashifan

arashifan Kenkyuusei

let me guess the center?she is the one who is talking to sho kun, and the only member who get interview by the main host and his assistant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    they called this song koichun 2.0 in most japanese newspapers before this song was revealed to public, so you should know how they feel about koichun and knp

19. Yuritan

Yuritan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What about people that think Halloween Night is good? That means giving Sasshi this song will actually make her even more popular and amazing. As for KnP, I liked that song too. So it's not management that's undermining members on purpose, it's the fans who don't like the song that are thinking 'so-and-so' shouldn't be the 'face' of AKB.

20. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

I dont rly get your post, are you saying that they dont want Sasshi to be the face/ace so they did not try to produce a good song?

We certainly see them pushing sister groups' aces like crazy. They want the money, they dont really care about the AKb's pride so why suddenly talking about AKB's ace. Take Sakura as example, she's definitely the threat for other senbatsu girls, but she is pushed and that push will not be stopped anytime soon.

I think some fans just dont like the song and suspect the management want to sabotage Sasshi?

^
    Yes that's what i want to say.