1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Theoretically: Do you think you could be friends with your oshi?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by eviltrain, Jun 9, 2015.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I guess it's possible to be friends with your oshimen. The awkwardness is just at the start but as you progress it becomes more natural.

Age is not a problem but most of my oshis are near my age so it's a plus. One year older than her but it's OK with me.

Interests, I kinda adjust with it since it's hard to find someone who shares the same with me.

Conversations would probably be mostly casual. She'll start the talk and I follow through it.

2. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

Yes, but non is my (imagination) older sister, there's no awkwardness :D

most of my oshis are older than me, except meru.
    some girls were also born on 2001, so i'm one year older than them, but maybe they even more mature than me (?) , i think

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Absolutely. After having convo with her especially. I tend to dislike Those members who I dont think I can be friends with (i.e Kojiharu who looks so blackhearted. You know fellow women tend to have instinct about whether a girl has two faces or not) . Some of them looks like they have two sides and pretentious. SUch person I cant get a long with. I dont think Yukirin is black-hearted (tbh its just her idol/promoted chara) at all, so I think I will be good friends with her. And of course Minami, Rie and Sasshi , they seems to be what they portray to be. And they can be blunt at times too. They dont look like the type who has two sides. In fact they have all charactersitics that I long in friends and boyfriend. I hate how some idols acts different in front of man and woman. I heard some bad rumours about Rie but after meeting her and going thru few HS with her, that rumour is so false. In fact she is so fun, friendly and nice at HS that she climbs my oshi rank to solid #2~#3 for this few years. About Miichan though.. I like her and she is #3 in my oshi list but I cannot confidently say I can be friends with her. Not that she is not nice, but her old image "wanting screentime so bad" really stucks in my head lol. Of course she is a lovely and all ;)

4. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I have a feeling that i can relate to my oshi Yukrin so much that we'd just agree on everything and have nothing interesting to talk about. You know the problem with too much similarity. So yea, we only be good friends, probably. On the other hand, I think I would get along really well with people that Yukirin are close to/has great chemistry with, like Mayu, Sae and Sasshi. Heck, they even remind me of some of my best friends hahaha

5. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ah, I doubt she would like my personality. Tano seems like the girl that will hold onto a moment and define her realtionships on that moment, and I doubt I would be able to do it justice lol. I would hope so, though.

6. eiennoyorokobi

eiennoyorokobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    mujakigenki
    Well, I think I put any possibility behind me when I attended a handshake event. If I wasn't a fan I don't see why not except for the fact that I don't usually meet celebrities...

7. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Well Ayachan is close to my age and we are both loner type so maybe we could have a nice lowkey friendship in an alternate universe

8. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Me and tani will do crazy stuffs if that happens... Weird voices.... Watch countless anime... Read mangas... Eat cheese hamburgers... Talk about dreams.. Weird stuff...

Tani is the best thing that happened to 48... Back stories... Fated meeting... Many more...

9. AtsuMinaLove48

AtsuMinaLove48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    I don't really have much in common with Takamina but if we could, I'd love to be friends with her XD.

10. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I couldn't be friends, I'd be constantly touching, hugging and kissing so I'd probably try to marry Mayuyu :p

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Actually we can be a friend to everyone, so the answer is yes.
    But I want to be more than just a friend with Yuki :cute:

Nah, I don't want to do that, she will get caught by a scandal with me.
    I'll wait until her graduation. :hehe: <3 <3

12. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Sure thing, Minarun and I could go on a food tour around Japan! She seems very easy going and quick-witted so it would seem like a lot of fun [hehe]

Although, in this delusion of mine, it would have to wait until after she graduates, because one photo of a guy and an idol together and Shukan Bunshun would have a field day, no matter how innocent the trip might be...:fp:

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

This applies to any member: I think I'll just have to meet them at least once in a handshake event before I can tell. I've heard stories where people are fans of some member on tv but just have no good chemistry when they meet at handshake.

14. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Probably, yes, but not like BFFs lol, more in a happy happy joy joy level. Miichan seems outwardly like a social butterfly but at the same time she seems like the type who has an introverted side to her, the kind who can't confide in everyone. I, I am way too awkward to talk to anyone well. She seems to shoulder more than she can let out and that makes her look secretive. She's not an open book by any means so she seems to me like someone who'd find difficult to really, genuinely befriend anyone as absolute equals, not in level, but in ability to trust. I think this is why her bond with no3b is so strong. It might be difficult, yes, but possible.

If that were true, I think there would be at least something in common between us. Sadly, it's not a helpful something. Still, I'd absolutely love to be her friend because she seems super fun to be around, and she seems sweet and wise. Totally the kind of person I want around in spite of any personal issue she might carry.

Paruru, strangely, seems like the kind of person I'd get really close with if given the chance. Girls like Wasamin, Mayuyu, or Kojiharu seem like cordial but distant types so I wouldn't expect much from them in friendship terms. Sayanee seems like a very affable and friendly person, and the advice-giving type. Sasshi also seems like an involved and nurturing kind of friend if you get to become close, because you can imagine her being surrounded by others all the time. She seems to me like whe would take the time of the day listen to you if you have a problem. Girls like Takamina, Komari or Shiichan seem like a total blast to hang out with.

As for graduates, bring me all the Yuukos, Marikos, and Sayakas. These girls are the kind of people I like to hang around the most.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  15. Ephebia

Ephebia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Twitter:
    BERENiCE_gang
    I don't know if it can be possible for me. Haruu likes AAA like me, she plays tennis, i did it too. We love food i think. But I'm scared of talking with people, even saying hello to grandma is hard so i don't know. Haruu seems to be someone really easy going and I like to listen to people, maybe it can work. Sport and shopping partners maybe ?

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Could I be friends with my "idol"? Hard to say. I don't really have an oshi, but if I had to pick one, I'd say Mayuyu. I don't think I could be friends with her. Our personalities would clash, and we don't really like the same things. One of the reasons I find Mayuyu interesting is that she's so different than I am.

As for my #2, Nana Okada, maybe. I think her majimeness might not mix well with my laid-back personality, but she is super friendly and considerate of other people, so I have a hard time thinking I wouldn't get along with her.

There are some other members I definitely could see myself being friends with. Rie Kitahara is the coolest chick ever and if we were to hang out, I could see that being nothing less than totally fun and awesome. Jurina Matsui also gave me a vibe that she would be a fun person to kick it with for a day. Maybe Miichan, too. She seems fun, and we're both fans of Miichan, so we at least have that in common.

17. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    I really hope we could be good friends.
    I drifted towards Sae because I saw a lot of myself in her. I think we could get along really well.
    She's so out-going and kind and funny and I'd really love to just spend a day with her tbh????
    The only awkward part would be the age difference [hehe] I'm Uha's age (only a few days older) and they get along really well so who knows~

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Not the same as "could you be best friends with your oshi" lol

For me it'd be Tashima Meru; I feel like we'd get along great and just run around trolling everyone together and eating lots of food. I could also talk to her about serious stuff though and I think she would always cheer me up while giving really good insight. How about you guys?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

19. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Sutou Ririka (NMB48) and Matsui Jurina;)

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Goto Rara & Nozawa Rena! So i can actually have a conversation with them!