Single SKE48 Sub-Unit "Love Crescendo" 1st Single "Koppu no Naka no Komorebi" 11/25/2015

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by otoppoi, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    No Mikitty :( She should be in the unit with Tani and Kaotan.. That aside, I really like the concept of this single. Something I hope the other groups experiment with too.

However, that is a remarkably short window to vote for Request Hour.

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I agree that this should have been a single but well, either way, not really a problem.

The main sub unit reminds me of Warota in the sense that it had a tendency to be "Mayu and the Girls", so in this case, Jurina.

3. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It honestly depends on how bad the injury is currently and if it'll ever get back to 100%. I don't follow her closely enough so I'm not sure what she's written on her blog about it lately but if she's deemed well enough to perform in the theatre again then I'm sure she'd appreciate the opportunity that a subunit would bring her in the wake of her return. Of course if her and/or management don't think she's recovered enough for this then that's fine, but it just feels more like a missed opportunity than anything else to me and a waste of the momentum she's had this year.

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Nice! NMB did 9 members in senbatsu
    but sub-unit are much better :p:p
    so so so happy obata in the main unit!!

5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Or a duet between maimai ug miki, that would be nice.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea...what are they going to do with the rest of SKE? lol. There is 5 groups in total. And they tend to release 4 versions. So, Type A, B, C, and D will have the title track. Then the rest get clumped into the other editions, but that would leave an open spot for a coupling track, so I'd hope the "extra" song will feature the rest of the SKE girls or something like that~~

7. 123oo

123oo Kenkyuusei

boobs unit?

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If it was then Shibata Aya should be in it.

Overall it's an interesting idea, I just wish Nojima Kano had got in the LC unit, I'm not a fan of Ego or Uha. I am glad though that Kumazaki got something but sad that Hidaka Yuzuki got completely left out. Goto Risako looked pretty miffed after the announcements too.

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think Jurina in the subunit to steal the spotlight from the others. The role of Jurina in SKE is starting to look like Sasshi's in HKT. She has nothing to prove in SKE anymore and she is wise enough to understand that SKE now needs new bloods. While Jurina maybe young, she is not new anymore and she surely understands that. I think the management included Jurina in this subunit to guide, to instruct and to promote the other young gens. We should wait and see.

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    FURUMARION.

/sold

I cannot wait for this release, this is literally one of the best things to come out of the 48g in a long long long time. I have never been so psyched to hear something since the beginning of SKE48. I think I'm in a little bit of shock here that they would put my favorite girls together! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :omfg::omfg::omfg:

11. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This, and to also have a recognizable face in the unit. Anyone thinking otherwise needs to get a grip. Management aren't going to risk promoting any A-side without at least one highly recognizable member. This release is similar to NMB's latest single. There was no way that Sayanee wasn't going to be in 'Must Be Now', and it's the same case with Jurina here.

From what I've seen, Yunana is the top HS seller amongst SKE's KKS. Kano's my most favourite from the 7th gen, but management's right to rate Yunana higher right now.

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed about Mikkitty, and totally agreed about the concept. It's great - other groups should do this too. It's a nice way to have breathing room to experiment as well without risking million streaks or whatnot.

She also ignored injuries in the past. It's good for her to take some time out now - between the illness, the partially recovered fractures and whatnot, she's not really in the shape to do the heavy lifting required for promoting a single on top of doing theater shows.

She can't do promotions only, since she's not at that level of popularity yet (that would only be senbatsu of 48G level) so the only choice is to do theater shows for now.

Agreed, there's really no one else like that in SKE at this point. Sae isn't that recognized by the public, so she can't hold that position (as much as she ranks in SSK).

13. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If they will give Furumarion a song that showcases their instrument playing skills, I'm definitely sold.
    I'm expecting a Kareha type song with instrumental breaks.
    Oh, and their voice is a plus. This is a kami-combi.

I wonder who will center Transit though. haha
    Why do I have a feeling that they will get a graduation like song. ._.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This isn't bad either though:

Their vocal abilities are top notch in 48G, honestly.

15. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Like I said, if she's not completely recovered then there's no problem with allowing her more time out. We're essentially agreeing on the same point but just looking at it from different angles. One of health first and the other lamenting missed opportunity.

A ballad that they can both sing and play to would be nice (though Nao would have to alternate singing and sax then). And then management will just go ahead and surprise everyone with a heavy dance track for the two and blow us all out of the water hahas.

16. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The announcement video looks pretty nice c:

17. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Are those the formations for each units?
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Good lineups for each units!

Transit Girls lol what a not-so-subtle-way of implying something management

Has the center for Love Crescendo even named yet? I feel like Jurina might take a backseat senpai role for this one.
    I'm just happy for Kumachan and Maayan in the main unit! I'm starting to like these two a lot after watching them in Rena's graduation theater perf

I expect good things from Furumarion ~ MUST HAVE SAX

I'm happy RanRan got included in something. I think she gets the least amount of attention among the AKB imports.
    Hopefully DSD would be a lulz unit!

I wonder if management rejected the small senbatsu idea that NMB did and decided to just frack it and make a subunit single instead.
    Does it mean this will be their last release this year or will we have something similar to 12-gatsu release again in December?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  19. eiennoyorokobi

eiennoyorokobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    mujakigenki
    I'm not really sure how management is choosing their late-gen pushes....

Also, no Anmi, Risako, or Rumi in the units is a huge slap in the face to fans.

20. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    7 girl senbatsu with both Ego and Kumazaki! Sold! Very happy for them. :D
    Transit Girls haha double sold! I don't think this is some subtle message by management though. There's no need for subtlety, those girls know exactly what position they're in and most have openly talked about graduating in the near future. If they were asked to name their unit, they'd probably come up with a similar name themselves.

Overall I really like this idea, even if it is just a gimmicky way of splitting up the songs for different single versions. Using units with different themes gives the songs and girls more character (when done right) so they become more memorable. Doing it right is the key though. They could just as easily make one group of girls look bad with the wrong image and a poor song. But I like how everything looks so far.

Also gotta give credit where it's due to management. After Rena's grad they could've went into damage control mode and pushed other seniors to the front (I have been seeing more Churi-Juri, no complaints) but instead they wasted no time and went straight to promoting the future gens. Smart move, probably learned from AKB's mistakes.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015