1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  2. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

It is kinda sad to see her not being part of Senbatsu, I really hope she gets another shot at least.
    Good to see her being strong, genki monkey deserves more :D

3. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The funny part is that Shige isn't unpopular. I don't know whats going on but it feels like they randomly throw her in and out of positions recently. Its like they are testing how far she actually can go.

4. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Its not that she is unpopular, its just that she was in a bubble spot to begin with and they want to give Rikoppi and Emiri a chance.

2016 will be a good year for her, I think. Lots of people will see being left out of Senbatsu as a slight, so they will spend more money in HS and SSK, not to mention she will be hitting 18 and getting some model jobs. She HAS to land on a new chara in the meantime though.

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really hope she doesn't pay attention to the comments about Emiri replacing her as the token biracial girl of HKT. Granted that I'm from the US and this topic isn't ever an issue anymore, but I understand things are different culturally in Japan. It's like how people believe that Maggie replaced Rola as the token biracial girl in the tarento scene. Don't see why there should be any reason to have just one. Aanya has a unique personality within the group and she stands out with that and not just her mixed heritage. Recently, Aanya's appearances in AKB Bingo has been really fun and I hope she continues being who she is.

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah!It's like Sayaka,she didn't make it just by being only biracial but because she was an awesome person and personality stood out!Shige stand out too!So I hope that things gonna turn out well for her?

7. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well. I never really saw Emily's chara (cause I never saw the lod), so I don't really know that she has the same chara as Shige. IMHO, maybe the reason the management "replace" Shige with Emily is that they wanted to show everyone that "hey, we also have another halfu member other than Murashige Anna. She's also cute!". The management wanted to show that HKT is "different" from other sister group (in a good way of course). Although I'm upset that Shige got thrown out from HKT's Senbatsu, I'm kinda grateful that the management decided to get some new girls in Senbatsu. I mean, they deserved it.

And I agree with @fluffy . I think 2016 will be her year (Though I don't really see why she has to change her chara, sorry). And just like I said above. The management is just want to show that "we also have another "secret weapon" and gave other member chance to gain more attention and new fans (also for the sake of the group popularity).

So, let's do our best in 2016 sousenkyo and make Shige rank again! :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  8. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thank you for both of these!

What kind of chara do you think she should move toward?
    I think she should really work on her MCing and start not joking around a lot. But start to pick and chose when she makes jokes so they can be more effective. Shes so pretty I wish she could use that more too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    That weren't saying that Emiri was replacing Shige. They were saying that Shige was the true biracial girl of HKT. To which Shige replied with, "No I am not. We are both biracial." Which is true. Shige and Emiri are biracial and neither one of them is the true biracial. As someone who is mixed living in America, even America has some hateful stereotypes about mixed people, and a lot of the time communities will reject you if you don't fit into their standards. Being mixed in America isn't easy at all xD but Japan is so much worse.

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I don't think this is about being a biracial person if it is then Jiina would be the first one to get the flak and more has to do with Murashige stopping people from looking at Emiri as an antagonist just because Emiri shares a very superficial similarity with her. That is the one thing I always admired about Murashige, she is very quick to defend her comrades when they come under attack. Anya did it with Sasshi and now Emiri.

Edit: @Momentosis Jiina is quarter American

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  11. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Is Jiina even mixed?

12. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I think she should work on her MC as well. She is pretty decent at them, but she tends to become a bit overbearing and her jokes fail a lot. Sometimes it feels like she is trying too hard, which is too bad because she has natural charm and should let it come out more.

13. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @Elementaljyt I wouldn't really call that mix then? She looks quite Japanese she probably doesn't get much stuff as Emiri and Shige does. I mean she has the Japanese passing card, so I don't really see where that was going....

14. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I think it's a pretty exciting time to be a Shige oshi. Shes on the brink of developing herself and when she gets to where she needs to be, she'll bounce back. She's certainly working hard. Putting more effort into her performing and the amount of exercise she's doing. No wonder she's constantly napping. Hard work will pay off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm waiting for her to land more modelling/fashion magazines jobs (hopefully!) and more regular variety show appearances in the future. She seems to get called regularly to AKbingo and such, and her part always get aired.

I'm not sure about new chara tho. From stage MCs and variety shows, it seems like she already has the high-tension-slightly-boke chara. And contradict to what people says, I actually think she's pretty funny at stage MCs, audiences reaction looks good too. But I might be biased:chuffed:

16. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm with you there @saki48, although I love to hear her sing and perform I think her best route is mc and modelling. I miss her radio show, it'd be great to see her land something new or like co host with non-48G.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

17. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This was shared in the general thread but I feel like it should either also be here or just here lol. Anyway shes's SO pretty!

• Like Like x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    To anyone that hasn't seen yet, the project that @winxred12 put together for Shige's birthday was discussed a couple days ago on her MobaMe (which is slightly ironic as this is a Japanese mobile carrier only service).

Everyone who contributed—thank you very much!

@romashato: "Is that our project??"
    I'm unsure as I've only seen the inside as per here but perhaps @winxred12 can shed some light!

村重杏奈 Murashige Anna MobaMe translation 20151020 21:39
    http://murashigeanna.com/2015/10/20/2139

20. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    YEs it is..I was a little ashamed of the cover bc although I did a great job with the flowers the lettering wasn't as nice but I had to send it out.