1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well playing smart or playing chicken....its up to the viewer to decide.....I still believe the cop didnt do enough to solve or prevent any crimes in MG5. that's how they wrote the script for his role....he did a superb job on his role.(acting wise).

Okada Yoshinori (岡田義徳) is the guy that play the cop role in MG5 and he did a nice job as the cop.:worthy:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@Fallen Blossom
    The fact that he didn't went into the building, I think, it's completely understandable. What's harder to understand is why he didn't ask for reinforcements. He actually seemed surprised/disappointed when they arrived.

3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Because he would have no control over them? See: What ends up happening.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Er. Really is just drama. Anyway at me this is end... At MG also? See if you want, I yet not ready for MG6...

6. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm ready for MG6 immediately but first...the sub-story then we'll see where this franchise is going so let's take it one step at a time.i am curious however if MG6 comes if they'll resurrect any characters to play a "new character"

7. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Hmmm..... I can see everyone's point in how he can me a "Bad Guy" or a "Good Guy" in the series but I'd probably still see him as a "Good Guy" tho, but more like the "Lazy Guy" :p although I agree he wasn't solving cases and was just goofing around a bit.

I was also thinking the Detective may only tried to stop the SWAT from shoot cos of the Chief and how he would get hit but then I thought "Why would he get hit when, 1. he's not even near Sakura and 2. Why would the bullets stray from it's target when it's only Sakura and plus the fact that the Chief was the one who ordered to Fire in the first place" You'll noticed when the Chief came out, he said a word and that was "Utte" which means Shoot and then the Detective started running. At first I thought once Sakura puts up her gun they would shoot immediately but the SWAT team didn't so maybe they were waiting for the order or for Sakura to shoot first but then the Chief gave the order.

When Sakura came out I think the Detective wasn't expecting Sakura at all and his face says it all. Not going in the warehouse was probably the smartest move hr can could do when you can hear guns blazing n all but it also kept his character as being a lazy butt [hehe]

If there would be a MG6 then I would want to know why the Detective did what he did in the end but from the looks of it MG6 might turn out to be a Reboot than a continuation.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Any first-year forensics student can tell you, a mountain of corpses can, and will, tell their own story to the forensics department. And that evidence is FAR more reliable than any person as doped up on their own endorfins, as any survivors from that massacre would naturally be. Human eyewitnesses are the lowest form of evidence in a court of law. Our minds are just to willing to trick us, and most people are to willing to let it.

9. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Trying to avoid spoilers reading through this forum BUT I have checked all the sites i know that usually sub, and this has show has only been subbed to Episode 2. Is that correct or are there some subs site im missing?

Disclaimer: Please note I have only been up to episode 2, and i know this thread has some spoilers so don't go bananas on me for not going through this thread 100%

10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ugh... i understand your position but this was literally brought up last night by someone else who had already posted the other episodes a few posts above yours. But whatever, here is the quote:

11. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

thanks bud!

12. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Okay... I just finished this whole thing.
    Gosh, what was that. What was even the point of this season, if it's to end it like this. I really disliked the 4th season and this 5th started off really well, but it went downhill faster than one of their bullet. If they actually make a MG6 with a reboot (since that seems like the only feasible option) I sure hope they'll hold back a bit more this time. "Bigger scale" doesn't mean just piling up corpses and expect it to be thrilling, it's just ridiculous.

At the very least I'm *kinda* glad EVERYONE died, if only a handful survived it would've been even more irritating, feels somewhat "fair".

13. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

you can also view on c48.org :)

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Aidol subbing just two first? and 12 missing c48...

15. ripete

ripete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Heard from AIDOL that they have several episodes translated but don't have anybody to do the rest of the work (timing, etc.). Wish I knew how to do this stuff. eternal lord is great for the job he has done. I just love Aidol's hardsub versions.

16. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
  17. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I can actually do timing/typesetting/encoding pretty easily, and I have the time too. Then again, there's not really a point when eternalord has done everything, I suppose.

18. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I love Aidol's hard subs as well, wish I knew how to do whatever they need done to get them completed and uploaded for everyone to share :(

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why also c48 was stopped? Although that interesting me at like nothing... Now but it's just not fair...

20. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well, at this point if I were pressed to do something after the HKT thing, perhaps the direction I would go in would be a series about two schools being merged into one (or maybe just the worst students from two schools being put into the same) and cast predominantly SKE members as one of the schools and predominantly NMB members as the other school with the few recurring cast members clearly playing drastically different characters. Neither school is the "evil" one, but both are antagonistic towards one another throughout the series.

Everything that happened in MG4&5 would just be something that happened in Tokyo and might be mentioned during the series (or might even be justification for why this school is being set up, in order to keep a close watch on unruly students lest they hurt themselves and others). But it would be a background story feature and not really heavily bear upon the story.

The main character could change from episode to episode, flashbacks could tell the story of what happened at the previous school to set up the character's backstory and then the rest of the episode would be them overcoming a short-coming or learning to change their life for the better or proving themselves in the face of doubters. Earlier episodes would feature characters who would get the main spotlight later and later episodes would feature characters who had their major arcs earlier in the series. In fact, if the last episodes could focus more on those who seemed like the major "villains" in the series suddenly bringing their motivations an actions to light in a way where it can be understood, if not excused, as why they they had been behaving so terribly during the series it would probably be best. It would help demonstrate the idea that those who have negative impacts on others lives are still people and a lot of the clashes between people is mostly due to miscommunication and failing to be considerate rather than maliciousness.

And then maybe the last episode would feature a story about this experimental school being shut down because of all the problems that occurred up to this point and the students having to work together to save the school by showing how much value it has.

If adult actors are involved, maybe they should be what we haven't seen since MG1-- actual TEACHERS who have to deal with the most unruly students ever. And maybe 3 different teachers through the story can serve as minor antagonists or supporting characters depending on the dynamic of the story. Isn't it weird we have always seen them in classrooms, but never anyone actually trying to do lessons? Even in 5 we have all these police and mafia bosses and such... but literally just the principal.