1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert SKE48 Fuyu-Con 2015/SKE48 Request Hour 2015 (15/11/28 to 15/11/29)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 5, 2015.

1. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

Well, i think management try to balance KKS to respective team.
    Kano chan to S, Yunana to KII and Rara to E.
    It seems Team S draft member still not promoted to their team.
    Lets see what surprise they bring tomorrow.

2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If nonta was not involved in a scandal she might one of those being promoted.

Future aces are well distributed to each team. Although I want rara on s, kano on k2 and yunana on e. And why kotono??

I like the idea of team 4 for our 7d2 girls. I really love ske's kks and I don't want them to be seperated.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  3. MizuumiYuki

MizuumiYuki Kenkyuusei

Agree!!! Since Rara named as Jurina 2.0 then Maya more eligible as Rena's succesor, i kinda dissapointed on this thing. Rara really have team S material. She suited in S much more. Kano suited in S as well, but I prefer Rara over Kano.

Why dont they promote SKE's otona three musketeers? (forget about scandal) they already old...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Congrats for the promotion of Kenkyuuseis!!!!!!
    Sad seeing 7D2 separated but if i can survive the NMB KKS splitup i can survive this :3

I was hoping for Rara in KII and Yunanan in E (Tani is more than enough for poor Kanon)

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just want to say Congrats to the 6 kenkyuusei promotion :)

hope they will create offical google+ account or 7gogo account for these new members :inlove:

6. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Lol! Love this comment. In fairness to the three musketeers for me they are eligible to be promoted. Performance wise they are good and their mcing is above average.

7. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    with these 6 kks got promoted, i will not suprise if someone will announce graduation tomorrow.. (someone from transit girls)
    kano & harutamu in one team!
    yunana & kaotan in the same team.? looking forward with it.

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

already??????
    I'm sad they didn't realese a song for the kks!!! for real, whyy
    NMB realesed for their kks song every single, so hard to give them 1 song ? :(
    Yunana in KII, whyy, her soul in S
    Rara prbbly will center E from now on
    Kano in S <3
    and yay for Maya! u go girl!!

9. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @Furumarion isn't there a thread for the concert?

My choice picks from the setlist:
    M15. Matsumurabu (Matsui Jurina, Matsumura Kaori)
    ^Just pure LOL. New WMatsu hahaha

M17. Ame no Pianist (Miyamae Ami, Arai Yuki, Koishi Kumiko)
    ^Yes yes yes for AnMi!!!

The KKS were promoted fast!
    Kano in S is very much welcomed~
    I thought they were gonna put Rara in S though. But I guess Ryoha is still the push there.
    Looks like they'll have Rara become a center in E. (I was rooting for Kumachan T^T)

10. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

They will surprise us with Team E center. It's wont be Rara, Non or Kumachan, it would be Sugawara:awesome:

@evile1690 I didn't know the thread title was changed to both FuyuCon and RH.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Just as I predicted - Rara to E, Kano to S and Obata to KII.
    And happy for Sugiyama too! SKE's latest addition to the Dancing Monsters lineup is now promoted!

Super agreed on NaruNonGon. Especially Hatagon who is going to attend next year's coming of age. Now we have a KKS in coming of age four years in a row.
    • 2013: Hioki Miki
    • 2014: Inuzuka Asana
    • 2015: Odan Mai
    • 2016: Takahata Yuuki

12. MizuumiYuki

MizuumiYuki Kenkyuusei

I really hope for another promoting early next year, esp. for the three. But i guess, management will separated three of them:
    Hatagon to S
    Naruchin to KII
    Nonta to E (in case she wont quit early)

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I heard that they did "Jurina, okaeri", thats just dumb since she never left lol

14. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Wow, kinda surprised by the choices in kenkyuusei promotion. I was surprised that Maya was chosen since I didn't get the impression that she was one of the top performers of 7D2, and Kocchan over Airi since they seem to want to push Airi more than Kocchan... Well can never predict management decisions :^^;:
    I'm actually not surprised that Rara is not team S since that would make Ryoha's jisedai center position be questioned. Rara = next Rena and Ryoha = "next" Jurina?
    Overall I would have preferred them as kenkyuusei for a bit longer, their promotions feel almost rushed. But oh well :ome:

Also the setlists look amazing! Hope these concerts will be released soon so that fans can enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    congrats to all the KKS

Rara and Maya both in Team E tho

lmfao, the already most stacked team is further stacked with the 7th gen ace + 2nd gen draft ace

Team E is really strong

16. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    OMG:blink:, what a big the big news, 6 kenkyuusei promoted so early!!!! Congradulation

I'm really disappointed not in the wrong, I'm just confused! I'm really happy for the KKS that are promoted!!! I'm surprise form some of the girl that have promoted in team but it's great for them !

But I would have preferred that stay as KKS a bit longer. I think that they promote 3 of the girl that have been promoted. I'm afraid they don't have an enough popularity to go in team, the theater girl are not really and with a lot of oldest member they will probably don't get a lot of visibility. Lala, Yunana and Kanochan were the top 3 member of the kenkyuusei so it was predictable that they will be in the first kks promoted. But I think that promoted the 2 older kks member would be a better idea, they may probably more adapte to be first since they probably graduate first. I think the 7th generation is full of wonderful little girl that will shine in the futur. I was really liked seeing all of them together so I'm a bit sad. I hope they will continue to promote all 7D2, team member or not. I hope that Airi will get more exposure, the new goods are nice!

Congrats to all girls :ome:and for all kks member continue your hard working!!!:approve:

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ha, I thought the same few days ago.
    Think about it now, I'll half-heartedly accept it as SKE ways of trolling:^^;:.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't put Rara in Team S~ lol. Everyone else seems fine to me~ glad Yuna is in KII tho

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Moved the posts discussing the kks announcements over from the general thread, don't get confused. :^^;:

20. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

SKE48 Request Hour 2015 Best 30 Theater Songs, 2015/11/29 12:00

Kage-ana: Shibata Aya, Oba Mina

C=center position, underlined names=graduated/former member

M00 overture

30. Boku no Taiyou /
    Furuhata Nao (c), Azuma Rion, Miyamae Ami, Ichino Narumi, Umemoto Madoka, Sakai Mei, Koishi Kumiko, Fukushi Nao, Takatera Sana
    29. Nice to meet you! / Ego Yuna (c), Uchiyama Mikoto, Souda Sarina, Matsumura Kaori, Yamashita Yukari
    28. Nakama no Uta / ALL

MC1

27. Wimbledon e Tsureteitte /
    Kimoto Kanon (c), Kamata Natsuki, Takatera Sana
    26. Ookami to Pride / Azuma Rion, Futamura Haruka
    25. Chime wa Love Song / Matsui Jurina (c), Oya Masana, Isohara Kyoka, Ida Reona, Kato Rumi, Kamata Natsuki, Koishi Kumiko, Kimoto Kanon, Fukushi Nao, Saito Makiko, Shibata Aya, Suda Akari, Tani Marika, Kumaaki Haruka, Takatera Sana
    24. Te wo Tsunaginagara / same as above
    23. Ame no Pianist / Umemoto Madoka (c), Sakai Mei, Sato Sumire
    22. Kizashi / Goto Risako, Yakata Miki, Aoki Shiori, Arai Yuki, Uchiyama Mikoto, Oba Mina, Kitano Ruka, Souda Sarina, Takagi Yumana, Takatsuka Natsuki, Takayanagi Akane, Takeuchi Saki, Hidaka Yuzuki, Furuhata Nao, Matsumura Kaori
    21. Seifuku Resistance / Ego Yuna (c), Saito Makiko, Tsuzuki Rika

MC2 Matsui Jurina, Oya Masana

20. To Be Continued / Takeuchi Mai, Futamura Haruka, Uchiyama Mikoti, Oba Mina, Takagi Yumana, Furuhata Nao, Yamashita Yukari, Isohara Kyoka, Kimoto Kanon, Sakai Mei, Saito Makiko, Shibata Aya
    19. Finland Miracle / Yakata Miki (c), Takeuchi Saki, Arai Yuki

MC3 Kato Rumi, Umemoto Madoka, Kimoto Kanon

18. Kodoku na Ballerina / Team KII + Goto Risako, Yakata Miki
    17. Ashita no Tame no Kiss wo/ Oya Masana, Ego Yuna, Isohara Kyoka, Saito Makiko
    16. Manazashi Sayonara / Furuhata Nao, Takagi Yumana
    15. Usotsuki na Dachou / Ishida Anna (c), Goto Risako, Kitano Ruka
    14. Team KII Oshi / Takeuchi Mai, Futamura Haruka, Uchiyama Mikoto, Oba Mina, Takagi Yumana, Takayanagi Akane, Yamashita Yukari, Kato Rumi, Shibata Aya, Suda Akari, plus graduated KII members Kato Tomoko, Sato Mieko, Furukawa Airi, Kobayashi Ami, Yamada Mizuho, Matsumoto Rina

MC4 Current Team KII + Churi birthday celebration surprise

13. Glory Days / Matsui Jurina (c), Isohara Kyoka, Kumazaki Haruka (backdancers Obata Yuna, Goto Rara, Sugiyama Aika, Sugawara Mayu, Kawasaki Narumi, Nojima Kano)
    12. Wagamama na Nagareboshi / Shibata Aya, Kimoto Kanon
    11. Mangekyou / Inuzuka Asana, Oya Masana, Takeuchi Mai, Miyamae Ami, Miyazawa Sae
    10. Candy / Suda Akari (c), Futamura Haruka, Yamashita Yukari
    09. Ai no Iro / Takeuchi Mai, Tsuzuki Rika, Uchiyama Mikoto, Furuhata Nao, Isohara Kyoka, Sakai Mei
    08. Hikoukigumo / Inuzaka Asana, Noguchi Yume, Yamada Juna, Aoki Shiori, Takeuchi Saki, Matsumura Kaori, Ida Reona, Kamata Natsuki
    07. Junjou Shugi / Umemoto Madoka, Isohara Kyoka, Takagi Yumana (+ kenkyuusei backdancers)
    06. Kareha no Station / Noguchi Yume

MC5 Tani Marika, Koishi Kumiko

05. Koi wo Kataru Shijin ni Narenakute / Team S
    04. SKE48 Single Medley KII 5th Version / Team KII (lolz u guys)

MC6

03. Cross /
    Takayanagi Akane (c), Kitano Ruka, Hidaka Yuzuki

MC7 (above members)

02. Omoide Ijou /
    Matsui Jurina (c), Yakata Miki, Yamauchi Suzuran

MC8
    (above members)

Mushi no Ballad / Yamashita Yukari

MC9

EN01 Pinocchio Gun / ALL
    EN02 SKE48 / ALL

Top 30 Song Count Per Stage:
    Ramune no nomikatta - 8
    Seifuku no me - 6
    Te wo tsunaginagara - 5
    Saka agari - 3
    RESET - 2
    Theater no megami -2
    Pajama drive - 1
    Boku no taiyou - 1
    Upcoming stage, natsu - 1

In conclusion, Yukapi claims the top spot for the second year in a row, and KII fans troll hard. :^O^:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015