1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

2. karaagemayu

karaagemayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It just seems really weird and out of place to me to have Sakura as the center of the 10th anniversary single...Id be fine with her in any other one but its kind of a let down to hear...Im not a fan of Paruru but i honestly wouldve prefered her...and Kojiharu whats with your costume, wonder why shes singled out in black?

3. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I just realized both Kojiharu and Yukirin wear black...

I'm not sure if its just my eyes or did I see Kojimako at the last row?

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The costume is so boring, and it looks like it would be a ballad-ish song?

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

They're probably in mourning, because what's going on right now. :lol:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maybe Kojiharu is wearing black becausr the grad members will be wearing black as well.

It might be her way of announcing graduation..

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now talking about the B-sides (late 1000 years for me) who would center HKT's track in the B-side? That might be Haruppi, isn't it? Or maybe she'll center the Next Gen song, too?

How about NMB's track? Is it gonna be Sayanee feat. NMB song like we used to have, lately?

The tracks I only look forward in this single is SKE's and AKB+Nogi's track.. Those two songs is okay for me, whatever the line-up might be.

8. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    the moment I knew sakura is the center, I decide to boycott it. no matter if there are graduates or not. but I don't know about the public. is this "graduates are coming back!!!" gimmick still can capture their interest?

so anyone has idea about the song? like is it ballad or idol-pop or dark or else?

9. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It seems some of the positions may not be accurate from this performance since Yukirin just tweeted that her position today in the new single isn't hers. Will have to wait for the next performance or the one that includes graduates to work out the proper formation.

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Hopefully Haruppi will center the HKT song lol. Having Sakura solo centering an HKT song would be overkill and not very HKT of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    LOL at the overreactions & IMMEDIATE dismissal of Sakuratan. YO, her first HKT center was a Wcenter w/Haruppi in 2015 ...AFTER her first AKB center, which was a Wcenter w/Mayuyu late 2014.

Sakura's SSK ranks have seen steady climb:
    2012: 47/64
    2013: 26/64
    2014: 11/80
    2015: 7/80

This is the natural progression of an ace. She worked her way up to Undergirls before AKS even gave her a kennin. I know wotas absolutely HATE anyone that isn't in their oshis that is pushed, but Sakura grew her fanbase pretty earnestly, AKS gave her a shot, and her fanbase spiked. Hell, her fanbase got her to do Kanojo at 20 for this year's 48G RH [28 at Tandoku RH].

If ANYONE deserves a solo center [and if AKS is sometimes smart], then it oughta be Sakuratan [or Mion].
    PS - I would've preferred Mion, but I'm just as happy for Sakuratan. As long as it's not grads or another Mayuyu/[member].

EDIT: Wasn't KnBmB the "10th Anniversary" single before we heard of the grads in 43rd? I just expect this to be Kibouteki RELOADED

• Like Like x 1
  12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No, Sakura, Jurina, Paruru, Annin, Renacchi, Mion nor Sayanee will not be part of the Next Gen Senbatsu as they're already at the A-side. I'm going to see a Tatsumaki center for the Next Gen Senbatsu.

They can leave the HKT center to Haruppi ffs.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I wasn't expecting any of the grads to center tbh. I wouldn't be surprise if they really didn't wanna center (giving the chance to the new gen) to which Sakura is.

Still makes me wonder if her full Transfer to AKB48 is coming. I got no problem with Sakura being the center (she's red hot and you go with the girl who is red hot).

and it would be the same thing if a graduate was a center (some people upset). Cause some of you wouldn't like that graduate is "stealing" the spotlight from the AKB48 Members.

Wow, Chill out. I know your upset, but no need to wish that.

14. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sakura ?

Could Have Gone To Someone From Akb48 :|
    HECK I WOULDNT MIND AACHAN BECOMING CENTRE again ! >_>
    Unlike Last Time , There Were A Certain Member Who Is 100 Percent the Centre.
    Now Everyone Gets To Be Centre :/

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

AKB48 43thシングル センター宮脇咲良 入山杏奈 柏木由紀 加藤玲奈 木崎ゆりあ 北原里英 小嶋陽菜 指原莉乃 島崎遥香 松井珠理奈 峯岸みなみ 宮澤佐江 向井地美音 山本彩 横山由依 渡辺麻友 前田敦子 大島優子 篠田麻里子 板野友美 高橋みなみ

Look like OG will be last low?

16. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

yukirin said today's isn't her real position, so she will be in around 3rd lane. Based on ozaki g+, maybe it's like this

grad- grad - sakura (center) - grad - grad
    jurina - mayuyu - takamina - paruru - kojiharu (1st lane today)
    yuihan - yukirin - sasshi - etc (2nd lane today)
    others

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    G4xkJi2.png

Credit nikkansports

18. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i was just joking :D

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm thinking Acchan, Sakura, Mayuyu Front Row.

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The overreacting in this thread omg

1. Sakura is a young member in constant evolution, her fans grow every year. It's not like they chose Naanya as a center. Sakura IS popular
    2. The overused excuse of what Sakura said last SSK. Destroy it, guys, not in the sense of making it disappear, but in the sense of breaking ties with the past so they can start again. Why would she destroy the group she is working so hard for? No sense
    3. Its been some years since AKB48 hasn't been a group on its own. Like it or not, it didnt happen because of Sakura and it won't stop after this single. Sad as it is, AKB48 members are the ones who have it harder to be popular. Now its just the brand name, and that has been goin on for years already.

• Like Like x 1