1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Are you so disgusted that you don't even know what you are talking about?? lol
    2007... I think you'd have realized which one the voting single is these past 9 years.....

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ok but where are people hearing this song? I see so many comments on the song and I've went through the last ten pages and found nothing lol

3. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    To be fair I just woke up and saw people talking about SSK. I was like "...but that's the one that comes out in May...".

Argh, so I have to buy it to participate with members I like. :( Oh well. lol

4. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    is Nogi included on the HS event? if not then it could boost the sales a little. but not by a long shot. the past Janken Singles have sister group coupling songs on it. but it didn't really boost the sales that much. I bet Nogi fans would rather save their money for their single.

as an AKB fan. I'm disappointed at the choice of the center or management deciding that only one member and an HKT member in particular should center AKB48 10th Anni Single. instead of me seeing this single as an AKB48 10th Anniversary Single. all I'm seeing. is how Sakura is being pushed. it somehow lose the reason why we're having this single or the way they hyped and promote it. supposedly group celebration turn into a one member show.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I can't blame them for doing so. The lineup for the single was revealed even before anyone can apply for the theater version of this. When Sakura was announced as the center, most of us haven't heard the song yet but was good enough for some people to be done with the single.

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

bottom of page 79

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Nogi is not doing any handshakes. Someone has to be center, so I fail to see how this is a one member show. Every single has a center, are they all one member shows?

That does prove what I thought though, so many people don't even care about the music, just whine about member positions... but that is one good thing about 48g, there's something for everyone to like

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Sakura is probably not fully transferred to AKB because they can double her godly HS if she is in two groups :p

The bulk of her work as an idol is undoubtedly in Tokyo.

I don't think there's any need to interpret it as some kind of attack if someone says they are happy about Sakura centering. That's being a tad oversensitive imo. Actually I've been dying for a Sakura solo center for a while. Not because I want to see AKB's downfall but the opposite. Sakura has all the mainstream pull, same with Mion. They will be wonderful faces of the group :') Now I'm excited for Mion and Sakura to wcenter, and for Mion to get her solo center :^O^:

Sakura is 48g's most successful member in terms of popularity rise after Sasshi. It's a good business decision. Following what the fans say they want isn't very productive imo because sometimes I genuinely believe fans have no freaking clue what they want, I mean just look at this thread lol. And yes, Acchan was idol Jesus, but that's only now that she's gone lol. Everyone used to bitch about her as well.

Btw, I'll just add as a side note, Sakura and Mion are both idols that annoyed me greatly upon their initial push, but I gave them a chance for my own sanity because I knew as a fan I would be seeing them a lot. And when I did that I just happened to see the charms. You don't have to like them, but it's very easy to see why they are so well-liked. Normal, pretty, cute, lovable, relatable girls.

If I'm honest though I wouldn't give them a second look if they weren't goripushed. But that's more because of my personal taste lol.

9. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The song sounds decent. Slightly boring, but ehh. Sounds like it's playing from a phonograph after being recorded from a potato during a hurrican lol.

Do my ears deceive me or did I hear quite a long solo portion by Sakura...? Oh lord. lol.

11. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
  12. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    LOL AKB48 doesn't put out songs that would be considered superb level. It's like saying Britney Spears's songs are on the same level as the Three Tenors. Just no. I love AKB, but at least I can admit their music is pure sugar and the center is really the star of the whole thing. I would even be pissy if Jurina was centering this single because of how it's supposedly an "AKB 10th anniversary" single. The song itself is fine I guess (can't really tell from the rip), but the line up is what makes a lot of fans want to buy the single.

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    like I've said before. it's fine with me if Sakura would center another AKB Single. but this isn't just an AKB48 Single. this was hyped as the AKB48 10th Anniversary Single with the most popular members of Old Gen's coming back. they could have double or quadruple center cause this is a Sakura Single but solo center and an hkt member. then, what the heck was the hype and promotion about? you're missing the point of how they promote it and how we bought into that idea of AKB48 10th Anni Single. again it's not about Sakura but why was she chosen solo center on this supposedly group anniversary single. we're questioning the logic/motive behind this move. cause it felt like this single was being used to pushed Sakura more. than celebrate an AKB48 milestone

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  14. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Miion is similar to Sakura in many ways. She wasn't the original ace of her gen. Naanya and Haruppi were pushed and Naanya even got a center! Miion was like the runner up for the push cause she put in the Himitsu no Diary and was like #4 in the line-up. She had amazing HS results and ranked higher than anyone in her gen. She got the center for TEAM K too. I say a year from now, we will have lots of miion everywhere.

Edit: Even though it is unclear, atleast she wasnt back back row in this senbatsu like Mako was in GF

15. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's probably just the audio quality, but the first part sounds very nasally and err... awful... which is a shame because the later part seems quite okay.
    Well, I guess it's better to wait and see.

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Just because you don't think AKB puts out high quality music doesn't mean anything, it is of course just your opinion, not a fact like you are making it sound like. I happen to think they make better music than any artists out there, past or present. But I know it's just my opinion so I don't act like its a fact. And I listen to and love 48g songs with centers I don't care about all the time, the new SKE unit song and the last NMB single being great examples.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It finally worked.
    The song since nice. I'd see it at the same level as BMB. I might even buy it if there are nice CWs.

18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Darn it. I almost believer it when some of you said it was mion.

I dislike sakura after her ssk speech. But at the same time I was not surprised at all when i found out about this. Management keeps fucking up everything.

Like others have said, i would not mind if she centers ANY AKB single but this is the 10th Anniversarry.

I'd rather have the graduated members centering this single.

Oh well..... I will still give this single a try for the music but I don't care for the line up....

19. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    has the song been uploaded anywhere else? that tudou link isnt loading for me :cry2:

true true
    i see her getting that double center end of this year or beginning of next year like sakura did with kibouteki refrain

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  20. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    SSK speeches are really important. It can make or break a member. She's pretty smart by having impactful speeches every SSK but she kinda overdid it last year.