1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wait...what?! Wasn't the theme "What if Legendary Idols didn't Graduate"?? Then why is Sakura center? Isn't Sakura getting a bit too much push on the AKB side? She centering KR, ok...fine...she centering Team A's team song...ok..a little fed up...but it's fine...but this is not fine! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH SHE GETS PUSHED (IN HKT) BUT FOR A KENNIN MEMBER TO BE TAKING OVER AKB IS NOT FINE AT ALL!

About the Mion topic, I don't like Mion. (I wouldn't use hate though for obvious reasons) I feel like she just doesn't seem center like. I don't know why but I just dislike any member that gets pushed a lot. (As a matter of fact, I don't like KojiMako either) The hard working members just never gets what they deserve and the cute ones and management push ones shoot straight up. Not only that, the new gen taking over is ridiculous. bruh. Myao used to be a regular senbatsu lineup but after the new gens broke through, the her A-sides ended. Maeda Ami, same. They used to get pushed by management but they all ended. Aamin wasn't a regular senbatsu member but along the way, she was forgotten.

Anyways, I love the girls but it just bothers me that they are taking over. The management needs to do one thing: either keep the old gens or freaking move on to the new gens. Nothing is going to work if you do both of them the same time!

Anyone have the link to Mukaichi Mion's 7th SSK speech? I'm kind of interested in what she said. Unfortunately, gossip pages only does the Senbatsu speeches.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I'm just going to leave here by saying...

Good, good...
    Screenshot_2016-01-24-11-01-53.jpg

And to the Center and Senbatsu members,
    64360067.jpg

- Grumpy Cat.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hmmm...the song tone looks sugar-ish. Not that it's bad, but when you hear lots of idol song, this one are not a standout.
    Yet I can see the instrument playing a vital role in hitting a home run or out. Very much like KnBMB.

I'm laughing, if you want Miion center A-side....

Then make her get 30/30, FAST. Statistic speak louder than personal preference.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
  5. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

I just wanted the ace center Acchan,why you do this Akip. :cold:

6. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

the song is decent.

I'm not against sakura, but her story is too easy as someone who's gone through center (well, we know about her first time in HKT), she needs some obstacles before climbing to the top, even mayuyu had failed many times before she reached no.1 sousenkyo.

7. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Haven't you noticed? Sakura's the new Acchan 2.0 since Jurina turned out to have too much personality for the job. :hehe:

Seriously though, there's still plenty of Gens 4-12 who haven't gotten all that many chances to shine - yet everyone's rushing to "GENS 13 AND AFTER, IT'S THEIR TIME NOW!" as if the gens in-between ever had a real spotlight period with all the SSK Queens (Acchan, Yuuko, Mariko etc etc) around. Girls with experience and personality and skills! And yet here we are, with an HKT power-push centering a much-hyped 10th anniversary single.

And since people keep referring to the 10nen Sakura PV: doesn't the idea that Sakura might be just young enough to ACTUALLY be Yuuko's kid creep anyone else out? :fp:

8. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @kaisap112 What do you mean with "too much personality" ?

9. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, Yuko was born 1988 and Sakura 1998, so unless Yuko was a particularly young mum, not really :p

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Lost in the machine-gun-gut-reaction posts was this great foreshadowing. unless someone caught this already because I'm about 5 pages back from the latest posts. sakura sakue!

anyway the negative sakura posts are timid compared to jurina's imo.

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I actually am really liking the song put out. It's not like the other graduation songs in the past, but it's definitely in the same vein.

Also Sakuratan being center makes a lot more sense than the other two top contenders (Jurina or Sayanee).

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

But why? I can understand the other reasons why she shouldn't be center, but not this one. This isn't some movie about hard times in life and overcoming them. If she didn't have to go through as many obstacles, good on her

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I wonder how the PV is... Yuko post a picture where she, Takamina and Acchan wear black clothes. So my first thought was something like MG xD But please not again. I think it's really interesting that Nyan Nyan is in the first row xD

Sent with Taptalk

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

But she hashtagged it with 私服 so I don't think it was the costumes. Unless she was just trolling lol

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I like the song itself, so far.

I'm going to reserve judgement on the members / costumes and stuff until we see how it all looks on the official release. This seems like a very early preview with nothing finalized yet except that Sakura is center. Yes it is extremely disappointing that Sakura is the center, but life goes on and we will have more singles with different centers. At this point, I'm more interested in how the B-sides will be on this single. The other groups' songs/videos being good will make up for the failure in the system that is the A-side.

16. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    宮脇咲良のぐぐたす Miyawaki Sakura’s Google+ [January 25th, 2016]

Good Evening

First of all、Thank you so much for Request Hour’s last day

On the Noon performance、Shekarashika!
    On the evening performance、Kanojo、Yumemiru Team K4、12 Byou、Melon Juice、Kokoro no Placard、Kuchibiru ni be my baby!、365 Nichi no Kami Hikouki、Otona Ressha、Halloween Night、I was allowed to performance all of these!

Kanojo、Somehow is 20th place!!!
    Really thank you very much。
    Every song in during the last day of Request Hour、I thought 「I’m so nervous」〜 Everyone who voted、Thank you very much

HKT songs too、So many songs ranking… I am happy about it!
    On the stand too、I got fired up with the membersっ️

And、today was the first performance of the 43th Single「Kimi wa Melody」!

I wonder what is okay to write。
    I feel a mixture of happiness and confusion。。

For the first time、I was allowed to be a single person center。
    Me、who only does Kennin in AKB、Who originally debuted in HKT。。
    Being able to work in a memorable single of 10th Anniversary、Morever a one in which Graduated Members-san participate too、it feels really awsome。

I am able to stand in a place I’ve always dreamed about standing in。But、I wonder how。
    Even though I have a feeling of happiness in my heart、
    I think many things inside my head、
    Frankly I am restlessly waiting since I am able to hear good words。

Being able to report happy reports to the fans 、It makes me happy。Because rather then myself it’s because of them that I am able to stand in such a place I hoped for。。

Before it was announced to everyone I already knew it、I wasn’t able to sort the things in my heart and mind yet。。In practice、Just before the announcement something has crushed in me and I cried。。。
    I think there are a lot of people who ask themselves why was I chosen for it、I myself think so too。

But、Seeing Takamina-san and Staff-san’s tears during the Record Awards、I was thinking deeply about what can I even bring to AKBG。
    In this position、Even if with this goal I will stand in the way、I hope「Kimi wa Melody」will bring a lot of different people good feelings、I want to bring Myself-like feelings in it!

Everyone、Please look after us with warmth。And、If you will support me I will be happy。。

From now on、Please look after me。

Sakura Sake Cherry (Sakura) Bloom!

17. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The only thing I don't like so far are..........mic stands. They're just so annoying.

I like this idoly-side we've been having. I found myself smiling the entire time listening to the rip, which is a good thing. Can't wait to hear the full HQ.

18. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    But, after having seen the tears of Takamina-san and the senpais at the Record Award, I have/had been thinking about whether there isn't something that I could do for the AKBG.
    I might drag everybody down in that position, but I want many people to feel the goodness of the song Kimi wa Melody by expressing it in my own unique way!

Everyone, please look over me with warm eyes. And I would be happy if you would support me..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  19. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's not even that idolly either. I would say it's a good balance between idol and J-pop (mainstream) for this song.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls