1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    We'll see how close this single scrapes past the million, but since the Summer Festival 2016 is tied to the 43rd single, Kimi wa Melody will most likely pass the million threshold. Before this, a hastily added AKB-only handshake event saved the million for the 42nd single Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby. The irony. Without the million sales, we might actually have more of a chance at AKB-only singles.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The radio rip link isn't working anymore :-/

3. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Here a new link :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I LOVE IT

OMG IT'S SO GOOD :cute::cute::blush::blush:

the song is so soothing, something straight out of one of those 90s/early 00s nostalgic dramas, the song is like a perfect soundtrack

the instrumental is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking, i heard Acchan & Yuko voices OMG i died, i'm in heaven now, it's so amazing

the chorus is especially amazing, it's so melancholy yet happy yet idk just plain nostalgic, something i would listen to on my way to school in a beautiful spring day

it's absolutely amazing, the song makes me feel just so happy overall

the song jumped straight into my top 5 AKB songs of all time, this is so amazing that after all these years AKB is blessing me with another amazing song

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR AKB'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY WITH ALL ITS NOSTALGIC VIBE.

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    yea that version sounds pretty clean.it's definitely worth a few runs and maybe a few remixes to add to it.i totally love the vocals on this track though.

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The best part is that my issue with the loud MIDI should be fixed in the original, just because that rips better off radio as opposed to the rest of the song.

7. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

This is the best AKB48 A-side song since 2014 by far!!!!

I have no words to describe!!!!

The instrumental is amazing!!!
    The mix is amazing!!!

It's just perfection!!! I'm shocked!!! =O

And I like everything!!!!

Aachan's voice in the bridge at 3:24 makes me feel like the world is complete once again hahahahaah It could had been a solo, just her singing Kim wo Melody!

AMEN!!! AMEN!!!

8. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    GOD THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD <3 <3 <3 with a decent mv this is soo good. Cant wait the couplings too

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    agreed that was really good. finally Aki-p gave AKB an A-side Nogi song lol

10. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The full version basically confirms my guess that this song is about the graduates themselves, not about AKB's history or the 10th anniversary. The narrator basically reminisces about a particular graduate when she was an active member. Another thing this song does is to associate the 'glory days' of AKB to the graduates that appear in this song. I don't know if Aki-p realizes this, but that basically implies that AKB's glory days are over lol

11. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well, well. I have no complain for the new song. it is really good. and yes, the instrumental part is really beautiful. finally!!! hope the B-sides is also giving this kind of quality!!!

12. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I love the song so much. Kinda wished the lines after the brigde was sung by Acchan alone.. That'd be perfect, after the "hit song" in the bridge, came Acchan's dreamy voice

13. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Actually, after listening one zibillion times, I'm a bit confused. It looks like the graduates only sing in the end. Cause for me, similarly to the RH performance, still sounds like Sakura, mayu and probably nyan are singing the first line (I can only distinguish Sakura and mayu voices)
    But then for sure is paruru and jurina
    Then sayane and yuki
    Then yui... (even sounding a bit like Takamina)
    Also, another thing that I noticed is that they are still using Takamina's voice as the base in the chorus/group part, I guess ahaah

If someone out there has a better listening skill =D
    Please help hahahhah
    I'm dying with this doubt!

14. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^
    Not sure about the rest or this really but I think I can hear Acchan and Yuko singing with Sakura and Mayu in the first line rather than Nyan Nyan? I wonder which lines Tomochin and Mariko sing because I can't really hear their voices (or tell them apart from the rest @-@). I like the song and I'm also excited for the pv since twitter reports say theres an AtsuYuu kiss like in HebiRote wew.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I definitely hear Takamina.
    And I thought I heard Yuko in the second group of singers? The first line, I wasn't really able to make out any individual voices

16. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

The song is gorgeous, I love it even more now~ I can't wait to see the MV

17. Waterdance

Waterdance Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshida Akari
    The song is really beautiful, I can't wait to buy it. I can't decide which ver. to buy though :D I want to mee the music video soon too <3

18. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I really love this song..
    Kind of wanted something like Flying Get since this is the 10th anniversary single..
    but still nice song even if it is a little underwhelming for an anniversary single..

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    why isn't it already? I thought AKB already ushered in an era. where AKB and sister groups are just one entity/group [hehe] (no more AKB-only in almost everything) you can even feel the disappointment of Yui and AKB grads on AKB's 10th Year Anniversary Theater SP about the current state of AKB. especially when Yui was giving her speech. their face says it all.

anyway, KwM is good. but I still can't feel any nostalgia from it. maybe it will kicked in. once I see the PV.

20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    tkmn is on 3rd row I think. i am almost 99% sure that her voice is in 4th or 5th line (depends how u divide it).