Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I'll be going early on the Sunday to do the same.

2. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Ah sounds exciting! I wish I could join you guys... T_T

3. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Surprising news, and good news for those who are still looking for tickets like me. There will be a 3rd round of general ticket sales, so if you don't have a ticket yet there's still a chance. Unless you want the actual graduation concert, then good luck to you and your wallet. Sale starts on the 8th of February at 10:00JST until the 12th at 10:00JST results will be the same day at 16:00 or later. For those who are still looking for a ticket, good luck to all of you.

http://news.nmb48.com/event/20160207/211639.html

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I have no idea if it's normal or not to have this many rounds of sales, but the difference between Minami's graduation concert and the others tells me how important specific figures still are inside the fandom and general public. Of course, here I'm assuming that the amount of available seats is the same for every event (something that I have no assurance that is true).

@cryspower
    Sorry. That was not meant to be a reply to your post, just a comment. Sorry.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It does seem strange to me that the general sales continue for the first two shows seeing as at least a few of us failed to get anything in the first round. Could it be cancellations? Although I can't see any way of doing that on the website even if I wanted to.

On the subject of my own application, although my two wins are still showing in the successful category (当選) no money has yet come off my credit card. That's different to my 2-shot payment through Chara-ani which became a pending transaction almost immediately. Is it the same for others here? I'm guessing that maybe payment won't be taken until the time that emails are sent out saying that tickets can be collected from conbini?

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    same as mine, but it did show up later . my credit card was charged on 1st of Feb, transaction posted on 5th Feb under the merchant AKB48 TICKET CENTER CHIYODA JP in my online statement.

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My win was also on Feb 1st, and my emails from Ticket Center say that payment was successful but there's still nothing on my credit card 2 weeks later, not even anything pending. There's probably a perfectly good reason (e.g. transactions from Japan taking rather longer to reach my UK credit card's bank) but for now I'm just a little paranoid lol.

9. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Japan likes taking their time and they sometimes won't even take the money till even after they've shipped the product.

10. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    For me my card was charged the day I got the emails, and I have a swedish bank card. But I have no idea how it works. Though the first time I paid for anything in japan my bank called me to make sure it wasn't anything weird going on!

11. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I too got charged the day I got the email.

I'm kinda glad that there is another round of sales since I'm still looking for a ticket. However, like most people i'm curious why there are so many rounds. There wasn't one for Sae's... Or I don't think there was.

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm tempted to go for what should be the obvious answer, which is that the two shows are not yet sold out, but why did so many of us fail at our first (or more) attempts? All very strange and this weirdness makes me wonder if some tickets for the third (Takamina grad) concert will suddenly become available in yet another round of sales after this one. Anyway, Good Luck to people applying again this time!

(Briefly on the subject of CC charges from Japan, I've found discussion elsewhere that they can often take 1 or even 2 months to appear on foreign card accounts.)

13. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

On that topic, I only applied once, for both concerts in the 3rd round nonetheless. I didn't expect to get anything; instead I succeeded for both concerts. I think I just got lucky, haha.

14. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I lost the 3rd round but just won 4th round tickets for both shows. I'm wondering if I lost the 3rd round due to credit card issues.

I'm happy to meet up with other foreign fans who are going to the concert. It should be a lot of fun.

I usually do my ticketing at Family Mart. I think they do prefer you use the machine there. But that's pretty easy, too. I was able to figure it out two years ago when I spoke almost zero Japanese. You just hit a button and put in the number on your winning e-mail and then it prints out a receipt. You give the receipt to the guy behind the counter and you get your tickets. If you get really stuck you can ask the guy to help you.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just announced on the official blog that the 5th round sale for the first two shows starts tomorrow at 1000 JST. (Incidentally the charges for my 2nd round purchases finally reached my credit card account on Friday.)

16. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    YAY that's great news, that means there's still a chance. I have applied five times already, this time will be my sixth, and am still yet to get a ticket to the concert on the 26th. I really hope I get one.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    wonder how long does it take to sell all the tickets for the 2 concerts ,lol . someone's been buying all those tickets but not paying for them or they are releasing the tickets slowly for some reason for those 2 concerts. where is everyone seating(east supporters or west supporters) for the east west uta gassen ?

18. Suberi23

Suberi23 Kenkyuusei

Yes, lets meet! I haven't been to Chinatown in Yokohama. it'll be nice to go in a group. where is everyone staying while in Japan? I booked an airbnb across the street from the stadium.

19. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    I'm staying at a hotel, KURUMI Weekly Mansion, it's near Nihonbashi, next to Sumida River I think. I'll be in Japan for two and a half weeks. Going to the 2-shot event on the 21st aswell.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I will be at Nagoya the week before, hopefully can also get tickets for nogizaka under live.
    Anyway, if interested to meet up, I suggest someone to setup a conversation/group pm between peeps maybe. Will hv internet access on the go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk