1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I stopped reading the 43rd single thread a while ago because there's way too much nonsense and too much negativity (I really wonder why people still consider themselves AKB fans if they're going to be so angry at pretty much everything :S). I'm not surprised there are complaints about Acchan, about the grads, about Sakura too, etc. But personally I won't let them ruin this single for me. I'm really happy about grads being back for ONE single. I'm also very happy to see Acchan again, she will always be my favorite member all-time ;w; I really missed her, I also love Yuko, Tomochin, Mariko and I'm really happy to see them all again (they look SO gorgeous too!!!) <3 I have absolutely no issue with Sakura being center either, she is doing a great job. And I also like that she supported Acchan's projects (when she went to see Acchan's stage play), I like seeing them together since I like both of them XD

So I think the best thing to do is just ignore whatever is being said in the 43rd single thread (or also on some twitter/tumblr posts), and just enjoy this single because this is the only time we will see those members in a single again! I prefer to talk about the single's news in individual threads, like here, because it's much more positive and I know I won't have to read angry reactions. So let's just keep it like this and enjoy this moment! :"> (and then in some months we will have a new Acchan solo album I CAN'T WAIT *o*!!!)

2. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The complaints are bound to be there, had management had better planning (AKA swapping BMB with this one instead) I think the complaints wouldn't have been there but eh nothing can be changed now. I honestly doubt we'll see more of Acchan in anything AKB activities after this (and perhaps Takamina's graduation concert) anyway. I'm just glad we got a beautiful MV (which I'm absolutely in love with because I love those historical harem dramas and this just made me go !!!!!!) and Acchan was absolutely beautiful in it ;w; (I hope the grads can make it to a live performance though, preferably Music Station ;v; )

New pictures up on Mohican Comes Home site here.

From Miichan's twitter:

kwmm1.jpg

Magazines she'll be appearing in:

magsch.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow, she really is just on another level :inlove:

4. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Time might prove me wrong, but I doubt anyone will ever replicate Acchan's level of popularity. Something everyone in AKB still benefits from today.

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yeah, hard to imagine any girl ever being ''the face of AKB'' the way Maeda was. She centered for SO LONG and for SO MANY songs!!! Hard to believe another girl could ever be that popular. Do you think it was mainly because of her beauty? (I've always thought Maeda was the prettiest girl in AKB history). Or do you think it has to do more with charisma, talent, circumstance, management's decisions, etc.?

6. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I don't know why exactly either. I believe management said they chose Acchan because they actually thought she was the least suited and would therefore best exemplify the philosophy of achieving something as a group. Also, they thought this would create a kind of Cinderella story for Acchan and give her a mysterious charm. But don't get me wrong, I think Acchan is pretty and talented too :)

7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm always so impressed with the people who run the auditions for AKB. We've all seen bits and pieces of those first generation auditions. Girls, like Maeda, that looked so dorky, moved so stiffly and sang so poorly turned out to be monsters in the Japanese entertainment industry. And the people who supervised the auditions, somehow, managed to see SOMETHING in these girls that made them think that was possible. It really is amazing when you stop and think about it. When I watch those auditions, all I see are no talent little girls. Go figure.

8. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Acchan at the Blu-Ray Awards thing today.

BA.jpg BA1.jpg BA2.jpg BA3.jpg BA4.jpg BA5.jpg BA6.jpg BA7.jpg BA8.jpg BA9.jpg BA10.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent with Taptalk

10. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Acchan on the cover of Clubism.

clubism.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    As somebody whose first favorite was Acchan, it's difficult for me to enjoy this new single as an Acchan fan, because for some reason it is not Acchan who is the center of this so called 'anniversary single'.

It is satisfying to see though that Acchan still outshines the whole current senbatsu, including the center.

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    For me when I discovered AKB Acchan was the big star. Cute but also beautiful. Once I saw an investigation about the most beautiful woman face. They had asked a lot of people from different cultures around the world for what they thought was a perfect face and then merged that together to get the optimal face. Acchan's face is very close to that perfect face. The oval form, eyes form and place, mouth and nose. Everything. And together with her modest behavior it's hard to deny she's the optimal front person. She has not so good singing voice but nobody's totally perfect.

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Well I think Acchans voice is really beautiful. And I really love her solo career.
    Indeed she is outshining the other members. Not because she is Acchan but rather because of her smile. I love her smile and I'll looking forward to the full MV :D

Sent with Taptalk

14. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    just give your life to AKB and u can open ACE door once again,...
    :cute:
    the best thing to do now is,watch Acchan in short mv in 1080p HD...
    yeaah!!

15. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Looks like Acchan is in a upcoming drama, nothing is known other than the fact that her fanclub sent out mail looking for extras to be in it.

FC mail pictures credit to CL_100 on weibo.

extra.jpg extra1.jpg

Edit: Screenplus cover.

screenplus.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    honestly thats what makes me love this single a whole lot more. The fact that despite not being number 1 in positioning, she still outshines everyone in 48g with ease lmao

17. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Not sure which magazine these two are from but credit to zero2430 on twitter for posting them!

pink.jpg pink1.jpg

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    if you don't mind, please also post this magazine scan into her gallery. including your previous posts that include magazine scans of her. thank you very much!:):1st:

19. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Sure, I'll get right on that! ;v;

20. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can't wait for Kimi wa Melody to release on March 9. I want to see My oshi's tango with Acchi.

Has anyone seen any of Acchans movies before? Which one was the best?

Why is Atsumina a thing? Why do people pair them up together? I'm asking cuz I made a Fanfic in Jphip with a rather interesting twist...