1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 43rd [Kimi wa Melody] (2016/03/09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So they put Takamina into 2nd row!! lol
    [​IMG]

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Hmm actually I'm happy cause I finally want that she can go. And put her in 2nd row is a good sign. And in the last singles exept KnBMB she was always in the 2nd row

Sent with Taptalk

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The post above meant interviews, Takamina was always in front for that

4. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Well she isnt the Soukantoku anymore...

5. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    is it possible that we get Team versions of KwM like we got with BwT ect.? I remember, I saw the teams performing the singles too and I'd love to see the team versions~

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'd say yes.
    They usually perform the latest single in the encore during stage performances, so yeah.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I also would like Teams ver.
    for A - center Miyawaki Sakura
    for K - center Tano Yuka
    for B - center Watanabe Mayu
    for 4 - center Murayama Yuiri
    for 8 - center Nakano Ikumi

8. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    takamina acts cutesy, yuko with her amazing energetic performance and acchan with "wtf am I doing here" face. this is basically the gold and old AKB. and I must say I really miss those days

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I thought Megu centered the Team A ver.

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I guess Sakura centers when she's around, which is not too much lol

11. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    id rather tomu or mion for team k but i like tano too

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    lol, the MS performance is so messy. KwM must have the worst choreo ever in AKB Singles. there were some awkward moments between the grads and current gen in the perf. everyone in the "do whatever you want" choreo look so uncoordinated. well, it's a do whatever you want choreo anyway. no surprise there. I love the Old Gen but even their presence could not save how bad KwM look when performed live. the choreo and formation switch just sucks. such a waste for a (kinda) good song.

and I feel bad for Tomochin and Mariko during the interview/talk part. hey, they were also one of the top members in the Golden Days era. not just Yuko, Takamina and Acchan. they are guest senbatsu members but they look like non-existent in there.

13. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That Music Station performance only made this single worse, in my eyes.

Like that was so not worth the wait. Yuko was the only OG that seemed like she cared that it was a televised performance. Tomochin and Mariko seemed to be all smiles, but I didn't see them that much.

Acchan was cool as a cucumber.. which isn't exactly how one should be during a J-pop idol performance...

And... as much as I love to cheer for the underdog, I simply cannot get behind the "choreography" or lackthereof for this song. It's awful, messy, and uncomfortable. There are so much moments when the girls are in a big clump, getting around each other, and stuff. and then the end made me cringe where they all had a look on their face like "okay no more improv, time to get in the ending formation to wave for pictures" and they just like casually walked into the jagged oval for the end position.

Bring on the 44th single :gavel:

14. Zacek

Zacek Kenkyuusei

I just can say that it was a great performance. I loved how Yuko really enjoyed and the energy she brings to the stage, her smile really brings a lot of magic, like in the old days, it's like she's in the moment, and like if the time hasn't passed!

15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Congrats to the million first day sales! (I was honestly expecting a bit more since AKS went all out but still good numbers)

For the Msta perf,
    The interview had the 2-peat SSK queens (Sorry Mayu) with Takamina lol
    Good to see Sakura made it to the perf..she didn't look as sick so props to her for holding it together!
    Acchan looked totally lost at the beginning. "Where was I supposed to go again?" kind of feeling. Our center nova gone for good tbh
    Yuko's energy and genuineness when performing rivals no other. Really a joy to watch her~
    Jurina and Mariko-sama both wore pantsu!!! love love love
    I was a bit worried that Sae might not show up being a fresh grad but I glad she made it!
    LOL at the bridge when Sayanee, Yuko and Sae made funny faces. Somewhere, somehow, Akimoto Sayaka must have chuckled lol

Choreo is still messy but at least we got a full senbatsu perf!! very important for me~

Also didn't I say (a huge ton of pages back) that the most important perf would be Msta? :awesome:

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'm glad I love the song so much, because the performances are horrible lol
    This is the only song I can't even watch, it's so cringeworthy. I think the farthest Ive gotten through one performance was about 40 seconds, and I just had to turn it off lol

17. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

That choreo is bland as hell. I'll just stick to listening to it without looking at the performance.
    They better go all out on the 44th single like BWT.

18. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Oh Sakura was sick there?, i didnt even notice. She's so pretty im jealous lol. I dont know if it's because of her fair skin, or her hairstyle, or her eyes, etc...but she shines a lot. The dance is so bad tho it's such a waste becasue costumes and makeup and song are all amazing :( I guess they wanted to create lovey-dovey moments between generations but...nah.

What's good about the grads coming back for this perf is that now i have an AtsuParu moment (Paru posted one on her twitter). They are so cute (so is Tomochin of course) ehe). AtsuSaku's moment is adorable too <3

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't think they need to go all out with choreography at all, just have actual choreography instead of telling everybody "just stand around and do whatever you want to for 5 minutes". That is bound to lead to awkwardness no matter how close you are.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 43rd Single (Kimi Wa Melody) (4th Day Sales)
    Day 4:
    13,284 (Total: 1,202,297) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 1,133,179 (1st)
    Day 2: 36,419 (Total: 1,169,598) (1st)
    Day 3: 19,415 (Total: 1,189,013) (1st)