1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Yeah, especially when we're experiencing El Niño right now.

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sorry to be a pain but I'll have to ask please if I can be left out of organising anything, I just don't have the time to do that. Hopefully though I can join up with allansson and everyone else who's going. Thanks!

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah sure, lets make it informal. no one is the organizer or leader. no one is obligated to join. there's no fixed groups, we just make it whoever and whenever can make it. those who can't join or late, just a courtesy to leave a message to inform so that no one have to wait on nobody. i think it is better this way, so that it really is supposed to be an enjoyable and not stressful event anyway.

what's more, not everyone is joining both days anyway or all concerts, or the 2 shots. maybe the conversations should really be such as 'i will be at xxx for yyy during the morning tomorrow, anyone wants to meet up?' . then see who is interested and continue from there. rather than setting a date/time and take attendance lol.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes sounds like a good idea. Everyone can leave messages and hopefully we can arrange something on the day. I'll be travelling down to Fukuoka the morning after the 2-shot and I won't be back in Tokyo until a few hours before the concert. I'll be touring Kyushu and I don't know what 3G/4G coverage is like down there in the country areas? In any case I'll be rather out of the 48 loop for a little while, unless by some extreme miracle I can get a ticket for Okapan's grad show at the HKT Theater!

5. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    Anyone who wants to meetup before or after the concerts or on the 2-shot on 21st can PM me, I'll add you to the conversation! And I've mad sure all members of the conversation can invite more people!

And yeah, I'm just setting up a conversation so we can talk easily without clogging up this thread. I did this last year aswell and managed to meet a few interesting people! And of course it's all very casual!

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i think the coverage is still ok, unless you go hiking up some trails. was in that area for ssk last year

yeah, that was my idea(not clogging up this thread) of initially wanting to set a thread in the general discussions. but a thread would make it sort of formal and would unofficially make someone the organizer. btw, i will be in Nagoya this weekend till 24th before travelling to Tokyo.

7. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Well, I think it's clear the reason for all these resale rounds is that they're not selling out. But I too wonder why they're having trouble selling out, I bought tickets to both those concerts, and there are certainly bigger fans of the group out there than I. I wonder if money is an issue. At ~$90 a pop for each concert, I think going to one would be affordable for most people, but I can see how dropping ~$300 for a weekend of concerts isn't something everyone can do. That said, it's clear that one concert of the three is a superior deal, it's kind of illogical that they're all the same price. I could see people winning the Main Event and not feeling the need to spend twice the money on another concert that's not as good. I can also imagine people who are still feeling the agony of losing the grad concert not willing to fork over the same money for what is essentially a consolation prize.

Wait, Takamina's not coming on Saturday? I'm a bit miffed at that, too. Yuko went to the AKB-only concert the day before she was graduating. I'd assume our Queen of Hard Work would be up to the task. So, will the other Kimi wa Melody graduates be at the last concert, too?

@Zebookworm Did you end up winning a ticket finally?

8. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Sadly not yet, if I don't win the next round I'll have to resort to trying to use yahoo auctions.

9. trd

trd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I didn't win the last 2 rounds also. I don't understand, there are ppl like me (or zebookworm above) who keeps getting rejected, yet they're still doing resale. Is it really credit card issue? My credit card is fine though.

10. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@USA48
    I might be mistaken but if I'm not wrong Yuko didn't participate in the concert held the day before her graduation. That concert was June 7 (election day), Yuko only participated in the second day (June 8 - her graduation concert).
    You probably meant the concert that it was supposed to happen at the National Olympic Stadium (March 30). In that situation you are right, but that was inside Yuko's "normal" graduation schedule, just like Minami would have participated in all concerts (if they had done a series of concerts) if they had happened when it was supposed to happen, last November or December. What is happening is exactly the same that happened with Yuko (in the part that it's similar to both).
    Minami has already "graduated" from the group at the end of last year. The only things left are/were those that are/were, somehow, a part of her graduation ceremony (the special stages - already performed -, the graduation concert and the graduation stage).

11. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Indeed I am referring to the March AKB-only concert, and not SSK events. Though, I admit my wording was probably confusing. I realize that Takamina's graduation has been super drawn out, but still. I find your justification a bit of a stretch. If Minami had performed in a large stadium in November or December, I'd be giving her a pass. Maybe she's not the one to blame, I really have no idea who or what goes into the decision process, but it's still pretty weak that she's not participating in her entire farewell concert series. Acchan did it, Yuko did it, Kawaei did it. Takamina should be doing the same.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wasn't there a description of the concerts around?

I remember reading that the AKB-only concert is supposed to be the starting line of Yui as the GM or something of the sort.

But then again, maybe all these rounds of sales wouldn't have happened if she had participated indeed.

13. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@USA48
    You got the wrong idea from my post. I was not trying to give a explanation for anything.
    I was only stating historical facts.

Your statement is once more again wrong: "... Acchan did it, Yuko did it, Kawaei did it ...". Acchan and Kawaei participated in the concerts that were a part of their graduation concert series. Yuko only participated in the second day of a two day concert (the first day was the election day and she did not participated in the concert that happened before the election). Acchan and Kawaei had their graduation concert inside their graduation schedule, and as such, they participated in all the events because they were, at the time, full AKB members. Minami and Yuko did not. In both cases, due to external circumstances (Yuko's due to the weather and Minami's due to management being unable to secure a venue), they ended up having their graduation concert after their set graduation date (Yuko's June 2 - if I'm not mistaken - and Minami's December 8). For this reason, they only participated in those events that were directly connected to the graduation ceremony.
    Again, this post should not be understood as an attempt to justify anything. If you have any argument against any of the facts that I stated, then, please, put those forward. But only facts not opinions, please. I'm not interested in your opinions, they are yours and they are of no concern to me. My only goal is to clarify the historical facts.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it's a tricky question.

Who got a "graduation concert" and who got a "graduation series"?

All the SSA concerts were Ricchan graduated were dubbed "We loved Kawaei" (and yet Mocchi had a little ceremony there).

Had Yuko graduated in March 30th, as was scheduled, she would had had participated in both concerts.

I see no reason why Takamina couldn't take part in all three concerts, tbh. More claim for fans to see her one last time (and c'mon, it's not like AKB would book a stadium if it wasn't because a top member was leaving).

15. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I don't think so since I tried the convenience store last round and lost that one too, so... I guess we're just unlucky...

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Seriously? Do yourself a favor and get off your high horse. "I'm not interested in opinions, I'm only interested in clarifying historical facts." Don't kid yourself. This isn't about facts. I don't imagine we are in any real disagreement about what actually happened. This is about interpretation of facts. Interpretations are subjective, and as such, can not be objectively wrong. We both know that Yuko's situation and Takamina's situation had some very real differences, as well as some interesting similarities. I come to the conclusion that what Yuko did was fundamentally different than what Takamina is doing. Your conclusion is that their actions are basically the same.

So, since you like facts so much, let's look at some of them:

Fact #1: In August 2012, Atsuko Maeda is scheduled to graduate after appearing in all 3 concerts of a 3-day series of concerts entitled "AKB48 in Tokyo 1830 no Yume".
    Fact #2: In March 2014, Yuko Oshima is scheduled to graduate after appearing in both concerts of a 2-day series of concerts entitled "AKB48 Tandoku Haru Con in Kokuritsu Kyougiba 〜Omoide wa Zenbu Koko ni Sutete Ike!〜"
    Fact #3: In August 2015, Rina Kawaei is scheduled to graduate after appearing in all 3 concerts of a 2-day concert series entitled "AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku Concert in SSA 〜Kawaei-san no Koto ga Suki Deshita〜"
    Fact #4: In March 2016, Minami Takahashi is scheduled to graduate after appearing in only 1 out of 3 concerts of a 2-day concert series entitled "Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou '148.5cm no Mita Yume' in Yokohama Stadium".

Now, does anything about Minami Takahashi's situation seem different than that of the other girls??

Next, let's look at some of your "facts":

"Fact" A: Yuko Oshima not performing in any of the 12 songs of the mini-live that happened before the Senbatsu Sousenkyou is objectively the same as Minami Takahashi not performing in 2 full concerts of a concert series that has nothing to do with the SSK, and includes her name and height in the title.

I'm sorry, but how is this a fact?

"Fact" B: "Minami would have participated in all concerts (if they had done a series of concerts) if they had happened when it was supposed to happen, last November or December."

Facts are, by definition, things that actually exist. The above quote from you is an unreal conditional. Unreal conditionals, by definition, describe things that do not actually exist. Therefore, the above statement is absolutely not a fact.

Now, granted, there is an amount of bias in the way I have chosen to present my information, it's one of several possible ways of processing what happened. You have a different way of looking at it, which is just as valid, and just as subjective.

But thanks for taking the time to call me out on the wrongness of my opinions under the guise of historical accuracy. I really appreciate that.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@USA48

I'm sorry to have to say this but contrary to what seems to be your idea, I'm the one that decides what the reason behind my posts is/were was. While you might decide to not believe it, my only intention was and still is to clarify the facts regarding Minami's situation. Basically because that's the only thing I can do to try helping those that might have less knowledge about her situation, and other similar past events regarding AKB (not necessarily your case).

Regarding "Facts":
    - Your first 4 facts are indeed "facts". Nothing to say about it. (To me, the question that followed doesn't make much sense, but that's my opinion and I'm not interested in discussing opinions.)
    - Your "fact A" is in no way a fact. Not only because that's not what I said, but even as a extended liberal interpretation of what I said, is a wrong interpretation. What I meant is what I wrote, no more, no less.
    - Your "fact B": While I didn't really understood what you wrote I believe I got the idea behind it. But let me clarify one thing:
    Something that could have happened but didn't, could never be understood as a fact. It goes against the very definition of a fact. I believe no one would ever mistake that sentence of mine for a "fact". But that's not really the point. My point was, and still is, that as far as I know, Minami participated in every AKB concert (where one would expect her to participate, concerts like the "young concert" obviously doesn't count) until the day that she "left" the group. Since she is no longer a "full" AKB member, obviously, it makes every sense to me that she isn't performing in "normal" AKB events/concerts, just like, as far as I know, she hasn't participated in any theater stage this year, with the exception of the special stages.

And to clarify what it seems to be a misunderstanding of your part. I really don't care what your interpretation of Minami's actions in this situation or any other is. I really don't. That time, for me, is long gone. Everything that I wrote addressed, only and exclusively, the facts in discussion. I'm not making interpretations of those facts, just expressing them. If you can find something on the contrary in what I wrote, please, do point it out.

Edit: Since I don't want to drag this subject further, I decided to change it to a spoiler (my reply, obviously).

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ^Is Gyao a premium service? (Mind you do I really want to spend the Sunday evening in my room on my laptop watching the concert which I can later get on DVD, when just outside the hotel is everything Tokyo has to offer? It's the thought of spending an evening in the city which is dissuading me from hanging around after the first concert in the possibly vain hope of finding someone with a spare ticket for the second.)

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Now I need to get a Japanese Yahoo account, which I can't get while in the US. I can't even test the video playback with my IP address. :(

I will have to try and register after I get to Japan this weekend.

Reply to my own message: Getting a Yahoo account wasn't that hard. All you need is a Japanese to English translator (or use Google Chrome) and a way to input the hiragana for the Captcha (and the postal code of a hotel or any other place). Now I have my own yahoo.co.jp email address.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016