The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    There was this variety show where Maki-chan categorized whether the members in the studio are cute, so-so, or not. In the end the hosts asked her whether she thinks Takamina is cute or not and she answered, "nope", some Takamina fans here were really upset :lol:

01. -
    02. Tatsuya Makiho (+10) - 225th
    03. -
    04. -
    05. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) (+7) - 150th, I like this girl :lol:
    06. -
    07. Okada Ayaka (+5) - 213th, need more exposure and mainstream screen time
    08. Kojima Natsuki (+5) - 161st
    09. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. Sasaki Yukari (+3) - 115th
    14. Ichikawa Manami (+3) - 102nd, should've ranked her higher........ what was I thinking!
    15. Nakamura Mariko (+2) - 193rd
    16. Oshima Ryoka (+2) - 105th (she got negatives?!)
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -

I'm wondering if Tomu is well known enough to get negative ratings for petty reasons this year!

2. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    So far:

(+15)
    (+10)
    (+9)
    (+8) 102. (119) [10|0] Ichikawa Manami {+51,0}, 51
    (+7)
    (+6)
    (+5)
    (+5)
    (+4)
    (+4)
    (+4)
    (+3)
    (+3)
    (+3) 105. (58) [15|2] Oshima Ryoka {+55,-6}, 49
    (+2)
    (+2) 174. (158) [10|1] Yamashita Emiri {+28,-3}, 25
    (+2)
    (+1)
    (+1)
    (+1) 110. (---) [12|0] Yamaguchi Maho {+48,0}, 48

Anxious to see Renacchi, Tanochan and Hillary's rankings.

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    YAWN......oh, is it almost 100 already- lol. Oh look, my "Outer-rim" has landed.
    Given that we've added like 150 girls since last year- getting into the "150-125" is really like getting "top 100" but last years standards- lol.

Lets see what your buddy Slacker Got!
    17. Fujita Nana - NMB48 - (+2)
    18. Suda Akari - SKE48- (+1)
    but WHY you ask?....
    #17- I chose Nana because I had recently seen her Janken video - She's really pretty (to me) and I remember she had a sexy 'Grace' about her. Plus, I wanted to show NMB some love. Basically it was a "Hey, I'd like to see MORE of you vote!". I'll be honest I'm not that adept in her history or whatever but I like what I saw in 2015!

#18 - AKARI SUDA.....oh dear, pass the tissues. She & Aya-chan have really have been my SKE buddies. I actually really like Suda's gravure & her droopy eyes - She has a VERY unique smile. I've said this before (in other years where she's ranked higher). If I actually knew her (like from work or someplace)-She's probably be a very fun character to get to know. She's exotic & I kinda like that she's Annoying to some people - lol (Isn't that odd?) BUT!!- when she wants to she can turn on the charms & be a classical Japanese beauty. SERIOUSLY- she's quite talented. Her body can do amazing things. She sings decently and dances really well. She'd be a total "10" if I met her in my "ordinary" life.

HOWEVER...I won't lie. That blubbering when she lost Senbatsu last election was quite unsettling.
    I will NEVER get it out of my head (I can hear it now). It was a devastating 'Crash down' for a girl who was always at 1000 watts to me. She was quite emotional & one can argue whether her release of emotions was "Idol-Like" or not. I am still unnerved that when Haruppi did her speech next, no matter what shot they used Akari is seen in it blubbering & her sobs were so loud you can hear them over Haruppi's mic. SHE full out LOST IT! I can never "unsee" that.

BUT...It was "real" & it showed what a passionate person she is. I sometime wonder if these girls are just being "Nice" for the cam - Suda is a real person. Idols go thru God knows what to do their jobs everyday & to be Voted Down is never pleasant. In all Honesty she only fell 3 spots & it's enormously AMAZING that Suda w/ SKE's Help accomplished it the year before- But in the end I still Love what I Love about her. I knew what she was all about getting "into her" - she is still Suda Akari.

I had hoped that this experience would Polish her more & help make her better. I tried to see some good in it. I hope she did to. Lastly- She's ALWAYS been Nice to Komi-Haru & I've never heard of her being mean to anyone and being the "Hyper Attention Queen" isn't easy & I think she knows the risks that come w/ that. I'm glad SKE48 gave the wings to shine as long they do.....because sadly- I think this year is going to be WORSE! But I'll always like her.

I laughed when someone said...."Who would vote negative for Oba Mina?"- lol I WOULD and I have in past rankings. For anyone "new" Oba Mina used to be Team 4 back when Paruru was Team 4. She used to be somewhat-polarizing for a number of reasons.
    I mention this because I'm impressed w/ how well she's done w/ SKE - it's a perfect fit. She's had a number of (possibly staged) awkward moments w/ Milky & Kojima Haruna and really has "comedic timing"- She used to be paired off w/ Paruru and I always thought of her as "Paruru's annoying sensible friend" (then she got attached to Aya-chan and Shibata soared away?) Anyway- It takes a tough shinned fan to be a Mina Oba oshi. She's been through a lot & while she's NOT my style. I like that she's found ways to stay "in the game" continues to make progress. She epitomizes the Japanese worker ethic & does everything for her team....and I used to be Anti.

My Fav ever was when she tried to make fun of Milky (imitated her on an SKE comedy show) & Milky seeth (with a smile) and then made fun of Mina Oba (in Milky style) and Oba's mouth dropped - it was like when a Final Boss kills you w/ a two-hit combo and ALL Your life bar is gone- lol. She once called herself (jokingly?) the Haruna Kojima of SKE and when Kojiharu asked her why? she said "I'm in charge of SEXY " and Kojima's voice dropped a little and she's gos "don't..don't say that- that's not. Please don't use that...." - Oba's face was like..."I'm trying to compliment you!" - it was just awkward but funny. The I thought- Is Oba saying She's the "Sexiest in SKE?"- what are the other girls like? - it was just too weird.... but that's the kind of Awkward humor I'v seen happen around Oba Mina so maybe it's an Act but it's a clever use of her against other other Idols. I think Mii-chan (Geesh) had tried this at times but it never really worked.

My First Negative appeared.....and I thought this would've happened MUCH sooner. Guess who it was...
    Oya Shizuka -2

IS it worth even knowing why? I feel like I do this every year
    1st, I don't hate the girl but she seems to be taking a bizarre pride in being "unranked" she seems to NOT standout or use what talents she has to help her stand out in a "good way" - It's like she intentionally is "Contra" but I don't see how ANYONE (even her) benefits. She went on a TV show without make-up on to show this is what an Idol looks like w/out her "face" (so to speak) - This wasn't caught candidly- she Volunteered. It's like she wants the "sad girl" or "Pity points"?. I would've thought she would've Graduated by now but she still hangs around....WHY??? I know I sound mean but I don't see what shes bringing to the table? Grow your hair out, Get on a TV show as an MC?, start teaching Dance?? I'm sure her experience in AKB makes her valuable to someone.

So this time I only gave her "-2" - because the people above her DESERVE more negative points. If an Idol is supposed to make you smile & cheer you up & being the kind of girl that YOU want to support & cheer on (Cheer on her Dream!) - Oya does NONE of this. She almost seems like she hangs around & says "I'm gonna take up space until you notice me!" I used to call her LURCH (the Addams Family) because she would just loom there and not do anything. I'll be honest- I've never been able to figure her out. Is she Danso? Is she a Wall-flower? the Shy girl? She's Tall & lanky & her voice sounds like a drunken guy when she laughs.... I just don't get it. AND I enjoy Suda Akari - I bet if she had extensions She'd be prettier but she doesn't seem to want to be even "Pretty" - It's like she's being an Idol Ironically? I have No Idea....most of the time, I forget she's there- but Every RANKING....there she is it seems.

I'm sure like 10-8 more of my girls will drop tonight - I'd be over the moon if ALL my remaining girls landed in TOP 50 but I'm trying to be realistic.

4. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

112. Nakagawa Haruka (+15) - Wow, come on guys. One of AKB's greatest members is graduating and she gets 112. I'm disappointed.
    260. Yamazaki Rena (+7) - There are TWO of us!
    337. Saito Yuri (+5) - Sole supporter :cool:
    217. Watanabe Miria (+4)
    161. Kawamura Mahiro (+3)
    136. Goto Izumi (+1)

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

@Slacker13 Just so you know, Fujita Nana is in AKB

Their Sae fangirling made them get my attention but once you get to know Maimai and Rikachu you have to love them!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I didn't expect a girl from my Top 5 to be my first member to rank, haha. My choice is probably surprising to everyone except those who follow me on Twitter since I don't ever talk about SKE48 much, but I first noticed Kanochan when people were tweeting about SKE48's 7th Generation. That audition process was different enough to make me pay a little bit of attention to it even as a non-SKE fan, and Kanochan in particular stood out because there was this really cute photo :blush: Cuteness is justice, after all ;) Again, because I'm traditionally not a SKE fan, I had a couple of my friends who were start sending me links to things like 1+1は2じゃないよ! and Zero Position. Over time, I grew to like her more and more watching these shows that I even bought tickets to meet her at a handshake event. True to her catchphrase, she really was "Tension MAX!" the whole time and I had a really fun time with her! I was totally bummed out I didn't win her signature though. :cold: Anyway, after that, I even started watching random SKE stages with her in it. Stages don't really show it well being lip synced and all, but she has a really good singing voice too when you do get to hear her sing live.

It took 7 generations, but I finally found a member I like enough to drag me into SKE lol. I liked members like Uha and Rena before, but none of them had sufficient pull for me until Kanochan in 2015, so for that I thought she deserved the +7 points from me. I'm glad to see her quite high in the rankings too considering it's her first year!

7. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Time for an update before the top 100. I didn't expect Hijiri to rank so high but she did rank well last year so I shouldn't be surprised. Confirms my suspicions that she's dropped off a fair bit this year though which is sad to see. On the other hand, all but 3 of my members are in the top 100. I do like the popular members don't I. :^^;:

13. 116. (165) [10|0] Kato Yuuka {+45,0}, 45 (+3)
    14. 147. (74) [9|0] Tanikawa Hijiri {+33,0}, 33 (+3)
    15. 165. (107) [6|0] Ishida Anna {+27,0}, 27 (+2)

8. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wow Yukarun got no negative votes. It's proved HAPPINESS ultimately wins. LOL
    Things are often better left unsaid. :^^;:

9. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    11. Matsumoto Chikako (+4) [199]
    15. Hamamatsu Riona (+2) [246]
    16. Otaki Yuria (+2) [299]
    17. Jo Eriko (+2) [127]
    19. Sato Shiori (Team 8) (+1) [376]
    20. Mogi Kasumi (+1) [394]

Only one new addition today, I'm so excited that the rest of my girls are in the Top 100! [hehe]
    Dasu's ranking though, oh man. I guess with Dasu and Kaotan you either really love them or really dislike them, not much of an inbetween space as I've seen. I'm glad they both ended up with positive sums in the end, though.

10. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    My ranking up to #101...

03. Hatanaka Seira #271
    04. Ito Marika #116
    06. Ishimori Nijika #260
    09. Moriya Akane #153
    10. Suzumoto Miyu #234
    13. Sasaki Kotoko #299
    14. Ijiri Anna #149
    17. Kobayashi Yui #326
    18. Ikoma Rina #121
    19. Inoue Sayuri #207

Most surprising is Kobayui, she reminds me so much of Nanase I thought she'd be much more popular :blink:

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I....I.... knew that.
    Oh really.....lol. I'll admit she was a last minute decision. I Googled her & I must've saw Leopard skin somewhere & assumed she was NMB. Maybe I saw her w/ Sayanee or something. Well she's still lovely. Now, I got another reason to care about Team K - Thank You

12. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Well i gave negative votes for suda and kaotan because god knows how annoying they are.
    And i think i read something in paruru thread about dasu,kaotan,and aya wanted to separate ske from akb, but they still want to included in akb group single lol.
    Jokes or not, i don't think it necessary for them to say something like that. If they want to jokes better jokes about something else that didn't make some kind of "group war". AKB purist will hate them for saying that thing. And i'm not even AKB only fans. But i think idol should behave.
    But in 2016 they kinda calm down maybe dasu has been regret her action or etc that made her rank go down to UG (i swear i laugh so hard when dasu cried in SSK 2015). And there's a rumour that kaotan will graduate.
    So in the next year ranking i don't think i will give them negative votes anymore.
    The girl that i think i'll definitely down vote is immamura maria (not bcs i hate her but her hype is so meh just bcs you are loli doesn't mean you can rule the world :asdfgh:)

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That is disliking someone for something completely out of their hands. It is not her decision to be pushed. Good thing negatives for that reason are not allowed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    More additions today:

#3) 102. (111) [22|16] Suda Akari {+99,-48}, 51
    #4) 128. (112) [8|0] Kotani Riho {+40,0}, 40
    #12) 149. (125) [7|0] Ijiri Anna {+32,0}, 32
    #15) 133. (183) [9|0] Okita Ayaka {+38,0}, 38

Just one of the few people who doesn't think Dasu's annoying. Nice jumps for Antan and Aapon. Hopefully getting co-captain opens up some opportunities for Anna and I'm hoping for more senbatsu spots for Ayaka. For some reason I thought Ripopo was more popular. I guess I was just imagining things. Close to half my list done.

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

102. (111) [22|16] Suda Akari{+99,-48}, 51
    as i thought

16. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    01. ??? (+15)
    02. ??? (+10)
    03. ??? (+9)
    04. ??? (+8)
    05. Yabuki Nako (+7) #54
    06. ??? (+6)
    07. ??? (+5)
    08. ??? (+5)
    09. ??? (+4)
    10. Sutou Ririka (+4) #72
    11. Wakatabe Haruka (+4)
    12. Imamura Maria (+3)
    13. Ichikawa Miori (+3) #91
    14. Maeda Ami (+3) #68
    15. Tatsuya Makiho (+2)
    16. Kojina Yui (+2)
    17. Tanaka Natsumi (+2) #61
    18. Takakura Moeka (+1)
    19. Ogino Yuka (+1) #97
    20. ??? (+1)

Almost all the girls towards the bottom of my ranking have ranked in at this point. I'm glad to see Ririka's rank go up do much! And Ogiyuka got a really good first time rank. Even Miorin's rank went up! However, Nako's rank dropped and I was pretty surprised to see that Aamin had 9 down votes. Anyone who down voted her I would really like to know why. :)

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

01・
    02・
    03・Hirate Yurina (+9) [91]
    04・
    05・Hori Miona (+7) [64]
    06・
    07・Saito Asuka (+5) [63]
    08・
    09・
    10・
    11・
    12・Nakano Ikumi (+3) [77]
    13・
    14・
    15・
    16・
    17・
    18・Nagao Mariya (+1) [85]
    19・Goto Moe (+1) [125]
    20・

1・Matsumura Kaori (-5) [285]
    2・
    3・Miyazaki Miho (-3) [72]
    4・Ichikawa Miori (-2) [91]
    5・

Now more are starting to come in. I'll admit I was supposed to put Hirate at #4 and my #4 at #3, but I didn't check closely enough when I submitted lol. One point here/there isn't really gonna change anything though lol

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    There's the first part of the Top 100, ranks 51-100. To be honest, it's a bit disheartening to see so many HKT48 members drop. Hell, Mio and Nako are half of the aces of the 2nd Generation and 3rd Generation respectively and even they couldn't hold on to their Top 50 spots from last year. Not that HKT had a great year, so I can understand why, but as a primarily HKT fan I'm disappointed :cry: I had a fair amount of members rank here, who I'll talk about as usual in a separate post.

The points have predictably started spiking now though. There's much less people sharing ranks and between ranks we're jumping multiple points. Rank 51 has more than double the points of Rank 100! :shock: Tomorrow we start our Top 50, and if someone you voted for made it this far, they can definitely be considered popular.

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Eh?!
    Manatsu got negatives... i can see why...

and out of my rank, i kinda expected more negatives on Kinoshita Momoka

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    01. 72. (125) [16|1] Iwasa Misaki{+77,-3}, 74
    02. 157. (140) [5|0] Yakata Miki{+29,0}, 29
    03. 285. (94) [12|11] Matsumura Kaori{+41,-32}, 9
    04. ???
    05. 139. (---) [10|0] Murakawa Bibian{+35,0}, 35
    06. 217. (228) [6|0] Tanabe Miku{+17,0}, 17
    07. 225. (183) [2|0] Hidaka Yuzuki{+15,0}, 15
    08. 193. (121) [4|0] Tsuchiyasu Mizuki{+21,0}, 21
    09. 165. (107) [6|0] Ishida Anna{+27,0}, 27
    10. 91. (99) [17|3] Ichikawa Miori{+66,-8}, 58
    11. 136. (84) [7|0] Goto Izumi{+37,0}, 37
    12. 165. (109) [8|0] Kawakami Rena{+27,0}, 27
    13. 147. (131) [8|0] Tomiyoshi Asuka{+33,0}, 33
    14. 100. (174) [12|0] Fuchigami Mai{+52,0}, 52
    15. 246. (245) [5|1] Michelle Christo Kusnadi{+13,-1}, 12
    16. 75. (137) [16|0] Oya Masana{+72,0}, 72
    17. 133. (72) [11|0] Akiyoshi Yuka{+38,0}, 38
    18. ???
    19. 102. (111) [22|16] Suda Akari{+99,-48}, 51
    20. 376. (---) [2|0] Tang AnQi{+3,0}, 3

2 to go. At this point I am most interested in how high my #4 ranked, since she will be the member I most likely vote for in SSK (with the few votes I will actually use)

Last edited: May 4, 2016