1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Ayyyyy! Quite happy with their places!

2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    01. Oba Mina (+15)
    02. Jonishi Kei (+10) - For me she had one of the best the best balance of cute, funny and sexy in NMB, and after her performance in Geinin (both the show and the movie) she became my NMB oshi, and I'm glad to see her in the top 100 :chuffed:
    03. ???? (+9)
    04. Imaizumi Yui (+8)
    05. Nakamura Ayuka (+7)
    06. ???? (+6)
    07. ???? (+5)
    08. ???? (+5)
    09. ???? (+4)
    10. Oya Masana (+4) - She's always been one who has stuck with her principles, and I respect her completely for that. For evidence, see the Midnight performance during SKE's 7th Anniversary for adults only, where she was the only member who, during Through the Night, not only buttoned up her shirt to the top but also closed the slits in her sleeves [hehe]
    11. ???? (+4)
    12. ???? (+3)
    13. Kitano Hinako (+3)
    14.Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) (+3)
    15. ???? (+2)
    16. Furukawa Airi (+2)
    17. Mizusawa Ayaka (+2)
    18. Shibata Aya (+1) - She has a great personality, even with all the hardships she's been facing lately. And how can you not fall for those eyes?!
    19. Sakurai Reika (+1) - Nogi's slightly Ponkotsu captain, need I say more? :p
    20. ???? (+1)

Only 9 members on my list left. Most of them I would expect to rank high, but some are happy surprises for me which arent' revealed yet. In which case I have a question for you @ithebigc : If they can be popular here, why can't they rank in the real SSK?!?!?!?!?! :cry2:
    Looking forward to the final results :D

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess the answer to that is quite easy. Only a few members of this forum are Japanese or live in Japan, and most of the votes of the SSK come from Japanese fans. The tastes are different and the knowledge of the group and the members is very different too so it would be surprising if the results were very similar.

4. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Haha don't worry, the question was only half rhetorical :p I learnt VERY early in this fandom that the 48 Group is full of different strokes for all the folks out here [hehe]

5. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I'm curious too =w=

Would be interesting to see who tops among remaining nogi this time

6. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe someone who didn't like her "tsundere chara".LOL.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Since when was Ashu dere?

8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    OHHHH....the plot thickens. 3 more 1 major gain & 2 droppers - Good thing the West is nothing like the actual Election heh?- lol.

Big Surprise for me....

03. Shibata Aya - SKE48 - (+9)
    Not a bad showing for my SKE OSHI w/ the EYES of Shibata!!!! This is the highest I've ever ranked her. But I'm a bit disappointed in her since this ranking was released so this ranking doesn't even bother me now. I'm actually kind of annoyed I WASTED my #3 spot on her- I'll Explain...
    Perhaps "Wasted" is too strong a term. I Learned several weeks AFTER my ranking that she wasn't even going to be in the Election - My Thoughts on that are HERE http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shibata-aya-ayachan.2940/page-21#post-1179127
    I still LOVE what I love about her & hope she sticks around awhile but I was really annoyed that she took herself "off the field" - especially when she had a chance to advance even further into Senbatsu - those SKE voters are Ravenous.

I just love her Eyes & expressions. She's really beautiful and she has great comedic skills - you can see gifs or clips of her on Twitter & Tumblr and enjoy her even without Subs. She's one of the few Idols that make you want to watch a whole clip of something or stop & see how Aya Shibata handled it. She's lovely. She's just an amazing person & she's the perfect blend of Everything that I love in Idols. Her Body & Gravures are legendary Final BOSS class - Like Oshima Yuko level glory. So much talent in dancing & singing I wonder WHY She's not ruling SKE after Rena Matsui left.

I think AKS probably doesn't like her - because I noticed she was shown less & less during the "Halloween Night" single during Live Perf. They didn't want her stealing anymore "screen time"- lol. I liked how they gave her some time on the AKB Show & addressed how she always looks at the cam. I ALWAYS want More Aya Shibata in AKB events - it's too hard to wade thru SKE stuff to look for her. Thank God Tumblrl & Twitter keeps me up to date on her antics.

I wanted MORE for her in 2015 & 2016 but it seems she's starting the "exit strategy" so....all I can do enjoy what I got & move on.

12. Sakurai Reika - NGZK46 - (+3)
    This woman is Grace Personified - I didn't vote for her last year but I am glad I gave her a good showing this year! from #151 last year to #69 this year! Lets find out WHY!
    Reika really is a gorgeous flower. I've never seen her in a bikini even & I'm totally in love w/ her face. Thank God, whenever NGZK46 does a LIVE the Camera always finds her a gives her a few "kisses". She's really breath taking. Laughing, crying, smiling, even Angry - her looks are Heavenly. I have a clip (SUBBED!!) of her talking w/ Takamina, Capt to Capt, and it's nice to see her style & soft easy going yet subtly serious persona.
    I recently started watching her on TokyoGirlsUpdate which is also shown on NHK world. I heard her speak an English Sentence & it was Heavenly...like the Earth Stopped for a few seconds. I just think she's an Amazing person from what I've seen....but on the other hand
    she could be dating a Married man & wrecking a marriage like Sayurin did in Sept-Oct 2014 And then LIE ABOUT IT & get busted w/ photos in Bunshun and I would never know!- OOHHH! Sorry. It was the LYING that upset me- NOT the initial Scanal. BYGONES!!
    - People call her a Ponketsu Captain?? I don't see her being a failure or anything negative. She's always classy & lovely.

Reika makes me want to be a Better Man! She's worthy of a totally Male Make-Over to win her Affection.... How many girls can affect you like that?

13. Tomonaga Mio - HKT48 - (+3)
    Cashew Nuts will Save the World!! Surprised STAGE48 wasn't more on board w/ this one. She was #37 last year. I guess people have their reasons - Here's mine
    I remember a year or so ago people were commenting that Mio had gotten Fat & that maybe she was Busting out of her "little sister" zone & what kinda of Idol would she be?? I KNEW!!! and I said it- A Bombshell Idol! She actually is MY HKT48 OSHI. While I adore Chihiro Anai and I've got a Sweet Spot for Sakura - Mio is an HKT Exclusive for me. I tend to think of Sakura as more AKB and I'm always worried Anai will graduate so I made Mio my Oshi last year and I'm still proud of that decision. If you've been into HKT since 2013(ish) and remember the Half-Assed Subs vers of their 1st TV show - You remember how quiet & shy Mio was. It's really be interesting to see them all grown into these beautiful flowers.

She's become such a beautiful woman - and has Blossomed in MANY ways (and Areas). While I generally don't like Idols w/ short hair Mio can pull it off and her eyes, smile, & face really Sell you on her sweetness. Her voice has gotten better and she's just getting better & better. I hope she makes some gains in the Election & while I doubt she'll ever be Senbatsu - I think she'd be a good "understudy" or do well in TV Drama's. Everyone should love Cashew Nuts. If she's not your bag fine...but I would've loved to have grown up w/ a gal like Mio. HKT wouldn't be the same w/out her.

I laughed when I saw "-11" for Mio. I'm curious to hear the reasons but it doesn't matter because Just like there's always room for Jello - & you can always enjoy "Cashew Nuts"- She will save the World.

I'm quite impressed the Bulk of my List made it into the Top 50. None my other Negatives have surfaced yet. Reika & Aya-chan got NONE.

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Another 6 girls ranked yesterday, so that's 7/20 for me.

Ah, the next NMB48 ace. I was lucky enough to win a ticket to Aanya's last show at the NMB48 Theater last year, and from where I sat Yuuri was pretty much in my line of sight the whole time. I've known about Yuuri before, of course, but here she kind of commanded my attention the whole performance. I was intrigued enough to meet her, got her signature, had some fun conversations, etc, and now she's one of my favorite members in NMB48. With Milky graduating, she's been pegged as the next ace so 2016 looks to be a very good year for her and I'm excited (although I wish Milky wasn't graduating)

Hands down the best 2-shot I had last year. When you go into the girl's booth for a 2-shot, you have the chance to ask for a specific pose. I couldn't really think of anything so I just told her we'd use what was on the table (candy), expecting another regular 2-shot. Instead, Shuu was playful, saying "Here, open wide then," pretending to feed me :nosebleed: and just after the photo was taken, "Haha, as if!" and pulling the candy away :blush: I really appreciate girls who can improvise on the spot like that, and Shuu just made my day with a unique experience. I was laughing so hard, and it was a great way to get to see some of her personality.

For those who want to read the whole conversation or see pictures, you can find it here: Shuu 2-shot conversation. Scroll down for the English translation and comments. Now that I'm writing about it, I realize I probably should've ranked her higher in 2015 :(

Ah, Akarin. Super girly, but also really smart. In past years, she's been able to remember me only after a couple handshakes and then telling me in English, "I remember!" This year, however, the points were more for a super long post she wrote on G+ detailing all her trials and the path she took to get where she is now. Now, my oshi is Sakura, so you know I like long reads, but this was...ridiculously long. It was hands down the longest G+ post I'd ever seen :shocku: Anyways, I read the whole thing, found it inspirational, and went to go talk to her about it a bit.

I was talking to @rust and let slip that Ashurin was technically my favorite Nogizaka46 member, even though I don't really follow the group. He's been feeding me pictures and videos of her ever since, so she's been kind of rising in my rankings :inlove:

Mio dropped quite a bit down in my personal rankings this year. From the above stories and before, you all can probably tell I'll go see any girl I find interesting enough, but while Mio can be funny on stage and can play off the other HKT48 members well, she's kind of boring in person when she's by herself :fear: You can ask her questions and she'll stand there thinking for a while, only to throw back, "Hmm, I don't know, what do you think?" even though you were the one that asked her. I met her over several months and I can't remember a single conversation we had :^^;: Still, I enjoy seeing her in HKT48 media enough that I had to give her some points.

Pro tip: If you ever meet Nako and want her to respond well, talk to her about how geeky she herself is. She's always been a decent handshake, not bad but not good, except when one time I talked to her about a Love Live shirt she had worn. She lit up like a bulb :blink: She started asking me who my favorite member in u's was and whether I played Love Live School Idol Festival, the music game on iOS/Android. When I replied I did, she asked my level, and then proudly told me she was higher level than I was :worthy:Considering I'm a semi-serious player, being beaten at a game by a little girl was embarrassing and exciting at the same time :hehe: It was the most energetic I've ever seen her, and I think I'll always remember our conversation :p It's those unique moments that get you.

10. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As long as I see her in variety show, isn't tsundere her Chara?

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Dude....you broke my Image of MIO-chan So the Stage & TV Mio-chan is Fake?....She really is just "eye candy".....Is Meru fun to talk to?

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kind of, but she's mostly just tsun :p

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Lol. I think a better word is sarcastic. If anyone is tsundere in Nogizaka, it would probably be Itou Marika.

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    No, that's not what I wrote. On the contrary, what you see on stage and TV programs is Mio at her best, because she's better at reacting to the other members or talking with them. When it's just you and her during handshakes, however, she struggles. It ultimately depends on what people looking for in members. I like girls who are smart and can hold their own in a conversation; basically, someone who can keep the conversation flowing and even lead it if need be, someone with who I can talk to almost effortlessly. *cough*SakuraandMikurin*cough* Mio is not the best at that, to put it kindly. However, if you're just looking for someone angelic and cute in her airheadedness, I completely understand why people like Mio because that's part of what attracted me to her in the first place. Each girl has their own strengths.

Meru is quite different from Mio and is probably one of the best handshakes. But I'll talk about her when she ranks in.

15. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    2. Kinoshita Momoka (+10) [55]
    10. Iwasa Misaki (+4) [72]

11. Matsumoto Chikako (+4) [199]
    15. Hamamatsu Riona (+2) [246]
    16. Otaki Yuria (+2) [299]
    17. Jo Eriko (+2) [127]
    19. Sato Shiori (Team 8) (+1) [376]
    20. Mogi Kasumi (+1) [394]

1. Maeda Ami (-5)

I'm so excited for the top 50!!

16. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Hey if you don't mind, would you tell me why you down voted Aamin? You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm just curious to hear your perspective. :)

17. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    Ah, I don't know how easily I can do this without offending people.
    I've never been a fan of her. I was first really put off by her bad acting in Majisuka2 and after that I just didn't like her at all; all she did was irritate me. I don't like her voice or her acting or anything really. I don't find her variety performances good. I guess you could say that the way she presents herself and acts just really puts me off. For example, I've never watched a full Team A stage even though Takamina is my 2oshi because I just can't sit through it, all I can do is be irritated by her and turn it off.

To anyone else, please don't reply and make me regret sharing my perspective, I've already been attacked on different websites for it before lmao, I'll just ignore your reply. [hehe] We're all allowed to have someone we dislike y'know.

18. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Only seven more to go! There's a couple of members I voted for that I'm surprised I haven't seen yet.

01. (+15) 36. (47) [29|5] Kato Rena{+155,-12}, 143
    02. (+10)
    03. (+9) 49. (69) [26|2] Hirata Rina{+113,-6}, 107
    04. (+8) 102. (119) [10|0] Ichikawa Manami{+51,0}, 51
    05. (+7) 29. (23) [42|0] Takahashi Juri{+170,0}, 170
    06. (+6)
    07. (+5) 30. (36) [32|0] Shiroma Miru{+166,0}, 166
    08. (+5)
    09. (+4) 57. (21) [33|6] Owada Nana{+111,-18}, 93
    10. (+4) 81. (107) [15|0] Omori Miyu{+66,0}, 66
    11. (+4) 44. (---) [30|1] Goto Rara{+118,-2}, 116
    12. (+3) 39. (32) [34|6] Kizaki Yuria{+152,-22}, 130
    13. (+3)
    14. (+3) 105. (58) [15|2] Oshima Ryoka{+55,-6}, 49
    15. (+2)
    16. (+2) 174. (158) [10|1] Yamashita Emiri{+28,-3}, 25
    17. (+2)
    18. (+1)
    19. (+1) 90. (74) [16|1] Azuma Rion{+62,-3}, 59
    20. (+1) 110. (---) [12|0] Yamaguchi Maho{+48,0}, 48

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Current rankings Day 8: 2 left...

01. You know who... (+15)
    02. 225. (170) [2|0] Miyazato Rira{+15,0}, 15 (+10)
    03. 217. (228) [3|0] Shinozaki Ayana{+17,0}, 17 (+9)
    04. 68. (66) [21|2] Maeda Ami{+89,-9}, 80 (+8)
    05. 213. (196) [3|0] Rona Anggreani{+18,0}, 18 (+7)
    06. 174. (158) [10|1] Yamashita Emiri{+28,-3}, 25 (+6)
    07. 128. (---) [11|0] Watanabe Rika{+40,0}, 40 (+5)
    08. 337. (---) [1|0] Li DouDou{+5,0}, 5 (+5)
    09. 246. (---) [2|0] Chen Lin{+12,0}, 12 (+4)
    10. 85. (158) [16|0] Ju JingYi{+63,0}, 63 (+4)
    11. 355. (---) [1|0] Delima Rizky{+4,0}, 4 (+4)
    12. ???? (+3)
    13. 213. (298) [4|0] Okada Ayaka{+18,0}, 18 (+3)
    14. 105. (---) [17|2] Takakura Moeka{+55,-6}, 49 (+3)
    15. 234. (151) [5|0] Mita Mao{+14,0}, 14 (+2)
    16. 100. (87) [14|0] Fujie Reina{+52,0}, 52 (+2)
    17. 395. (285) [1|0] Luo Lan{+2,0}, 2 (+2)
    18. 419. (---) [1|0] Chen WenYan{+1,0}, 1 (+1)
    19. 312. (324) [3|0] Frieska Anastasia Laksani{+7,0}, 7 (+1)
    20. 419. (298) [1|0] Lin SiYi{+1,0}, 1 (+1)
    ------
    those two didn't appear today :cute:

I finally got peace on my mind for sharing the reason for giving a -5 vote on Aamin :)
    but I still need to know why that someone downvoted Emiri and that remaining -4 vote on Aamin...

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    EHHH
    Last year, only one of my top got ranked over 25... when i turned into mainstream?
    Yet.. i'm really surprised from Tani, yes, she rank down... but i expected her getting some negatives... like Karen...