1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    it wont be double a-side im pretty sure, just one of the songs is gonna be a b-side

2. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So this sousenkyo will have 100 members in it now?

3. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    no, they only announce it for the "almost there" girls or something like that. only 80 girls will be ranked

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

NO.

They just showed the extra 20 girls in the prelims.

The real election will have just 80 girls ranking.

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Some super interesting results. Saki reminds me of when Tani ranked so high in prelims lol. This SSK will be interesting (new faces for sure). But I never worry too much about prelims cause the end result is always different (I really hope Myao and Oya do rank tho).

Side-note: loved that they showed up the 81-100 girls (I mean sucks for my oshi, but I've always wanted to know).

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Good for J in the top 3!! Although I'd be happy if she could push down any of the current top 3 hahaha goodluck blocking Sayanee and Sakura

Also the Mayuyu call sent me chills. It felt like 2014 all over again~ How I wish she can sit on the throne once more!

7. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    No idea which video people are watching for those who are denying the double A-side. I watched the NMB VOD and I heard it clearly "ryou A men" (Double A-side) single from around 25:53 in the video shared above.

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    So this will be for example like SNSD Lion Heart? 2 Songs instead of 3.

Sent with Tapatalk

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Naachan's position in the prelims makes me really hopeful that she will finally make it this year. I think everything's laid out for her to make a big entrance to Senbatsu. Fingers crossed!

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Me too, but maybe another Suuchan miracle rank like last year is is too much to hope for... she had a decent push last year... this year, not so much.

And go Naachan!

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I can't overlook the opportunity here, she's going to get in senbatsu this year, no question!

I agree, time to give her some votes. If she makes kami-7, that would be worth it for me.

12. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    interesting. it shows Mayu will get over 200,000. greatest!

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Brilliant move to show the 81-100 girls. Move motivated wota, more money.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't know the AKB staff, but the guy who announced the names at the AKB theater REALLY needs a haircut. It was driving me crazy!

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Okay, let's not even kid ourselves: that new stage will either be very generic and have little to nothing to do with the group it's "made for" because rush job of the decade, or it'll be the long-promised new stages being held hostage for money/SSK-votes. "WE'VE FINISHED THE NEW STAGES WE PROMISED YEARS AGO! But we won't let you see it unless you put out the most money first. :^O^:" Then they can just pick finished songs from 1-3 different unfinished stages depending on the group and call it done.

Is AKS getting closer to making Kickstarters for new stages or something? :fp:

We've seen stuff like Himawari stages before, though, so I highly doubt "which team will perform" will be an issue when the management can just throw together any, and I mean any, members with free time to perform the stage under the guise of "ALL TEAMS REPRESENT THE GROUP TOGETHER!". Not even in a senbatsu way but in a "now even low member counts for single teams won't matter". Guess we'll also get the rest of the stages postponed to infinity while at it since "you just got a new one".

I was okay with almost everything else but then this stage thing and as a cherry on the cake: double A-side is still A-side, so we've got a demo for a SSK single senbatsu song. Songs aren't written for the center in any way whatsoever, management won't even put up the pretense anymore.

17. apt

apt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mayu number 1! Keep the curse alive haha (at least in Japan!)

18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Anyone have the announcement video from SKE?

19. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    The member who I'm most proud of after the prelims is Sayaya. She was unranked in the prelims last year, but had more than 11K votes at 15th this year!

20. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Pumped for another sasshi/mayu battle. If the pattern of sousenkyos past (maeda -> oshima -> maeda -> oshima -> sashihara -> watanabe -> sashihara) is anything to go by, we're looking at a mayuyu victory. But I think if anyone can do the unprecedented and defend the throne, it's sasshi. I reckon her fans will rally behind her after this and ensure victory again - she won by a huge margin of votes last year. Even just the number of votes between her and yukirin last year would have secured her 22nd place. Not an idol to be underestimated!
    Other thoughts: Doesn't look like yukirin will retain her spot from last time, which I suppose in some ways was to be expected :/ though obviously this may all change! Will be interesting to see if paruru falls again? And if Matsui Jurina can have a new best in terms of ranking. It will be quite something if the iron trio of yukirin/mayu/sasshi is broken up.