Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i noticed that all the SKE Kenkyuusei had their livestreams today

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I was thinking today about the dropping off thing and I realised from a work point of view it might actually make sense. I think at this point, the sousenkyo single is probably a net loss for most girls, if you count the election effort itself.
    • If you rank at the top, you get some exposure from that fact, both during the campaign and right after the results. Neither Mayuyu nor Sasshi need it enough — it's a drop in the ocean.
    • Taking the top would be major, so it makes sense for those who have a hope (Yukirin, Jurina).
    • The Media Senbatsu is probably worth it for most of those girls, whether it's getting there for the first time or staying in.
    • Even then, for Sayanee and Kodama it only makes sense as part of their bid for national attention.
    • “Back row” Senbatsu may or may not be good, case by case. Getting in for the first time (ever or after a long time) is probably a big enough deal to cause work to appear. For the likes of Miyawaki Sakura or Nyannyan Kamen it's about as big a waste of time as being Under.
    • Under, Next, Future, is pretty certainly a net loss, unless you're the center, for girls who are regulars in non-SSK singles like Minegishi, Paruru, Yui, or those who are already a big enough deal locally, like Takayanagi or Lovetan or any of the various NMB girls who don't bother to run. It's a lot of recording work for near-zero exposure, and it almost certainly pays less than they usually get for that amount of time and effort. And you can't bail out.
    I think most girls would prefer to be in the senbatsu for the single which has the tickets, than the elected one [hehe]

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm never there when members are doing live streaming LOL But it seems really fun to watch! Anyone knows for how long they will do this? (until after elections?) And does anyone know if there's a website where we can watch the live streaming that already ended? I missed everything .___.

I agree, they should make this live streaming a regular thing!!! It would help the girls' popularity a lot, and it's really fun for fans. Something like V App (something that korean idols use to live stream with fans!). It would be even better if it can be available for replay. and subbed too... but I doubt they would do that XD but they should definitely consider making this live streaming a regular thing ^-^

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Warning: it does get very addicting. If you watch every day you'll get serious withdrawals when it finishes (<-from my Hiragana Keyaki audition experience)

It's great for getting pseudo-face-to-face connection with members, especially for overseas fans who don't get to go to HS events /as much.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    They will end until the day before SSK. About the ended streams, some people are recording them, just look for the members.

And for general info, the streams just stopped 40 min ago (12 AM JPN), but there's some scheduled to start in like 4 hours 10 min.
    Take those as reference for the "time slots" for how long the streams are going.

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    until the 17th
    here's the schedule for tomorrow
    https://www.showroom-live.com/event/akb48_sousenkyo_45th

but some girls do live streams even if they're not on the schedule like Tanochan who did 2 today
    missed both :(

it's also getting the girls more exposure like for example Team TII Murakawa Vivian's livestream ranked #8 yesterday

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Crossheart @Arbios Thanks for the answers! So they'll do this until elections. I wish they'll consider doing this even after! I saw the ranking and some less known girls rank quite high, I think it's helping them to get more fans. It's a good idea to do this before elections but I doubt lots of fans will change their minds about who they'll vote for, only 10 days before elections... They should do that the whole year, so that people can learn about the members and then it might really affect the elections results!

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's not all of tomorrow. The first one is at 5:00 AM (JST) and the last is at 5:30 PM, but they run until midnight. For example, today Kojima Maku was at 10:00 PM and Kodama Haruka was at 11:00 PM. Kashiwagi Yuki and Sashihara Rino were also late at night (they were shut off at midnight, which is the closing time).

[I think they give you 12 hours at a time, but I am not sure. In fact, I saw Kodama Haruka's more than 24 hours in advance, but then it disappeared. Perhaps they only show a certain number, so she was within the limit at one time, but then more members signed up and she dropped out until closer to her time.]

10. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Here is what is written in the main page of the AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyou SHOWROOM
    https://www.showroom-live.com/event/akb48_sousenkyo_45th

Event Period
    June 6, 2016 16:00 〜 June 17, 2016 22:00
    ※SHOWROOM event ranking is the listing of members with the most overall acquired points. The points will be updated based from the previous day up to 23:59:59. Updated ranking will be displayed in the page at 12:00 everyday
    Broadcasting Rule
    ◯Broadcasting Time: 5:00~24:00, but there will be restrictions based on the members age.
    ・Below 15 years old is only allowed up until 20:00
    ・Below 16 years old is only allowed up until 21:00
    ・Below 18 years old is only allowed up until 22:00

◯There is no time limit for broadcasting
    ◯Radio broadcasting is prohibited
    ◯Please make sure that you are broadcasting in real time communication

Commenting and gifting
    ◯Comment
    You can comment in while in the show. Please refrain from commenting hateful comments and anything that may bother or be a hindrance to the performer and other users.
    ◯Gifting
    To throw items into the stage (Gifting). First the daily points to be received will be free of charge so throw those gift stars to them. Gifting will go on, level up your own profile and fan ranking will be uploaded.
    ※To follow an AKB48 Group member, to comment and to gift, you must first register to SHOWROOM (This can also be done via twitter or facebook)
    ※Points will come from gifts that is free of charge.

Pointing System

◯1 comment = 1 point (But only up to 50 points from comments will be recorded for each broadcast)
    ◯Free gift (stars), 1 star = 1 point

For collecting free gift (stars)

①Login bonus: 10 yellow stars per day
    ②Each time you view a show for an amount of time, 5 stars for each color will be given to you (But within 1 hour, you can only get up to 100 of each color of star (500 in total))
    ③Tweeting using the twitter mark that can be found below the screen will give you 5 stars of each color.

※But please make sure to authenticate your account for those using twitter, facebook and other SNS.

Follow your candidate oshi member

Clicking the heart mark on the members profile will make you follow the member.
    After following, you will receive a notification on your smartphone if that member is starting to broadcast.
    ※SHOWROOM membership is needed to follow.

Important notice

The members who will rank at 17~32 (Undergirls) from the 8th senbatsu sousenkyou will be selected as the MC for the upcoming event of SHOWROOM this fall. More details will be announce in the future.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing from the help box section in the room.
    Users in the rooms are ranked based from the amount of points(stars and comments) that you give to them so if you manage to be one of the top, the member might notice you.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Talk about less net loss for UG spot...

12. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ....now I'm only worried that if/when the UG ends up a mish-mash of all groups it'll result in a group of girls who don't know each other all that well trying to play MC off each other. And I can only imagine the scheduling hell for 16 girls from different groups to get to the same place to do MC. Unless they pull a wonder of the modern talk show: EVERYONE ON SKYPE/OTHER SUCH PROGRAM AND LOTS OF AWKWARD PAUSES DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTION VARYING BY REGION.

At least UG are getting something extra, that's great and all, but the arrangements for this may not have been thought all the way through...

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think all the ranking girls should get something ELSE apart from a lousy bside.

Anyway, this is UG we're talking about. Their schedules shouldn't be as hectic as mega senbatsu names.
    Still, the event won't be until fall, so there's plenty of time for them to adjust the days.

I wish they'd let the girls stream whenever they wanted throughout the year.
    Vivian might be gaining a couple of votes these days, but she obviously won't gather the 13k needed to rank (as per last year).
    Change those 10 days for 10 months and she might become a viral monster.

14. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

for people who want to record the stream easyly : rtmpdumphelper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzb4sC1r05szcGVlaXlxZUdlTG8/view)

run rtmpdumphelper, run firefox (doesn't work with chrome), and go to the stream. It will record it automatically.
    You can open several streams at the same time, it will save them in different files.
    Files are recorded in the rtmpdump directory, with a hash name and no extension. Just rename them (as mp4 for example) and voilà.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She's on again now at 0600 JST styling her hair while talking non-stop :D: https://www.showroom-live.com/48_Nao_Nomura

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Check out Vivian's stream if you guys see it live. She is a ridiculous ball of energy and is incredibly cute. it feels she doesn't runout of things to say and do.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Then you should see Nomura Nao lol. She streams for hours without stopping. It really makes me wonder how she has so much time.

18. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Tbh I don't like Nao after seeing her stream... she just really bored me. That being said, I hope all of her hard work pays off. Call me crazy, but I think she has a chance to rank in if she keeps up her pace. Her views passed 15000 earlier today, and she's making connections with fans that otherwise wouldn't know her name.

My favorites so far were Nakai Rika, Murukawa Vivian and Fukuoka Seina. Looking forward to Sally's!

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I will vouch for this. I get legit bummed out when Ogiyuka ends her streams. :^^;:

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Probably she has nothing else to do lol