1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

I think it's simple...
    With SNH they learn about 48 concepts and try to create their own version 48 group that's why they say about original music etc. But despite what they saying about independent group they're still using standard xxx48 naming and concepts and in my book that's plagiarism. Of course AKS didn't accept this ... piracy and plagiarism commited by official channel is unthinkable.

I think SNH management also confident enough that some of the fans especially the chinese will follow them no matter what that's why they do what they do now. For me as international 48 fans (even though I don't follow SNH and JKT) we should show them that we don't accept that shameless act starting with this forum.

This is mainly 48 forum + some japanese idol right?
    If SNH have no relation to japanese 48 group then they're just another chinese group and SNH have no place here except you change this forum to asian entertainment forum

2. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
  3. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

^ Of course ... it's china

An example from the west to compare....
    Microsoft cloud storage used to be called skydrive but they have to change it to onedrive as we know it now because of british broadcast network also use skydrive name and they sue microsoft for the right to use skydrive name (cmiiw)
    I'm sure microsoft had no intention what so ever to hijack skydrive from another company coz it's a perfectly logical name for a cloud storage service but still....

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

You ask me, such unilateral actions only seem to mirror current mainland Chinese business practices in regards with foreign business partners, by replicating superior products, services, concepts, etc. and then later cutting off their partners by creating their own product based on their partner's work. Or just by perusing their trademarks.

Yeah, what I've seen over the years on what China brings out, it's often the brand, and already there's knockoffs of Apple (pinguo), Starbucks, Louis Vuitton, Samsung, Nike, McDonalds, etc. It's like as if a product possessing even a facsimile of a famous brand, the logo, is a talisman in itself that should bring in fortune to whoever stamps that logo onto theirs.

5. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

oh no ! the largest mass explusion in 48 history following SDN48, who consisting 38 member, dissolved.

3 group of a country, who consisting 160 member, was expelled from Main Group 48

6. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    AKS could just removed fired 9 styles management a hired a different company, the idol's themselves are innocent victims in this case

Akibishu project is theater based and a few years back a group name themselves AKG48 so there have been idol groups formed after AKB that are theater bassed , as for HS events don't all idol groups have them

• Like Like x 1
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh damn

"AKS fully understand SNH's strategy and support it, sees that SNH development in china is very good and promising which means it is successful and exceeding their original expectations, however they violated the agreement which is BEJ and GNZ"

this seriously sounds like a divorce, where the mother is cheating and have children with another man lmao

Also Yasushi Kubota 'regretted the board decision'?

http://weibo.com/1216431741/DzD0byXjm?type=comment#_rnd1465567302390

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Explains the wrong team names and the bad mismatched font for the new logos

9. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

Are SNH48 members, songs, EPs, albums, etc articles was also deleted on Wiki48 ?

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i think its just business decision to break up the contract....but dont pretend SNH48 concept is an original concept [hehe] #CivilWar

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh wait i think i mistranslated it, it wasn't Kubota but Shiba Kotaro

EDIT: Nevermind, it is Kubota since it's written as "former president of AKS". Also, he called SNH from Singapore. Is this problem is that urgent?

Also, SNH still haven't deleted AKB and other 48 sister groups from their website
    http://www.snh48.com/otherteam.html

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the tone of the former president of AKS shows how much they want SNH back in the roster. There's too much to lose.

And as a said before, AKS being slow in negotiation may be what triggered SNH to take action. Maybe the truth is that SNH still wanted to continue with AKS, but it was taking too much time.

I think we all know about how slow AKS can be, right? lol *cough* original stage *cough*

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [​IMG]
    Mariyannu's weibo.
    "I am sorry. Chinese fans and members, i am sorry."

And every chinese fans jumps into the comment section telling her that she's not at fault and should not worry

15. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    i agree with the chinese fans. Also, the amount of love the members are showing her is quite lovely, even the graduated ones.

new post by her:
    http://www.weibo.com/3145968457/DzEYJjP1m

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  16. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Translation please↑

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Broken Chinese by Mariyannu

"I'm really happy to have met all of you
    Thank you everyone
    Very gentle(?)
    No sorrow
    Very thankful
    Let's work hard together
    I love everyone *hearts hearts hearts*"

18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Thank you I posted in her thread I felt bad for to have her kennin ended like that I hope AKS sides with the members of SII,NII,HII,X and XII after all they don't didn't do anything wrong just there management

19. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

This latest issue does it involve on politic? Well seem this's a sad news... So many pretty young girls get affected hope the SNH management & AKS peace things out.

20. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

No, just money.
    SNH want to take advantage of SNH rising popularity to expand
    AKS wants Chinese money that they're slowing losing control over bc SB is gaining more independent.
    As soon as they can come to agreement and AKS can find way to get money out of BEJ and GNZ, this would resolve itself~

Or hopefully they'll work it out and have an amicable split at least. It's preferable that SB have more control of chinese branch since they understand their market better anyway.