1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I have been dreading this day for the last 4 years and yet I still can't handle the truth. I knew from the minute I saw "Nyan Nyan Kamen" listed on the entry page that this is what she was planning, and yet when she finally made that announcement I still cried my eyes out.

I've spent 8 years in this fandom as a Nyan oshi, and I don't regret a minute of it. I hope she is happy now that she's finally free.

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Otsukaresama, Nyan-chan.. :flower:

This is ridiculous, but I've been thinking this many times: how about she stays forever as an otonaAKB member? That's a good thing, isn't it? :hehe:

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Her moment was EPIC, the best graduation announcement I have ever seen. And Yuko also made her big entrance, Kojiyuu epic moment haha, it will be hard to top what happened with these two in this Sousenkyo!!!!.

4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ahhh I expected it too, but it's still really heart breaking ;___; I'm really going to miss seeing her... I hope she has a really active solo career and doesn't disappear when she likely marries that one guy. of course, I know she'll be successful with her fashion activities as always.

I hope I can get tickets to her graduation concert.

5. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I've always thought that they once gave Kao-tan an "Honorary Lifetime Kenkyusei Membership", why can't they give Nyan an "Honorary Lifetime AKB48 Membership"? She can do her own thing and pop in for concerts and promotions when she wants.

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It would be nice Kojiharu take out a single. :)

7. Nattan

Nattan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Maybe we get NNK to center the 46 single :)

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    So one center is confirmed xD Kojima Haruna. What about a KojiYuu moment in the MV? :3

Sent with Tapatalk

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, I'm not surprised...but that time has finally come. The graduation announcement that we've all been waiting for.

A bit too long.

Thanks nyan-chan. Thanks Kojiharu for all the memories! Cannot wait for when the time Kojiharu finally graduates from AKB48...

10. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    As she wanted, the announcement had its good laughing moments and while some people complained, it was such a funny experience to see the whole Nyan Nyan Kamen stunt! Hope she gets as she wishes and her graduation doesn't turn a looooooong disorganized parade. Maybe on the last quarter of the year? Or early spring?

11. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Kojiharu admitted that she's Nyan Nyan Kamen but did she admit that she was the one who wrote the application?

12. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    Hi! Haven't posted much in this thread, even though I have met Kojiharu twice now, HS in 2015 and 2-shot this spring.

I've been very busy with work and haven't had alot of time for AKB-things, but I watched the Sousenkyo... Looks like Kojiharu is finally leaving for reals. I feel a bit sad, but it's okay I think. I also think that I probably won't continue to support AKB. I'll still listen to their old songs. Kojiharu was the one who brought me to Japan, that's pretty amazing. Don't know if she will ever know what impact she's had in my life.

I will try to get tickets for the graduation concert, wonder if it will be this year? If it is this year I'll only be able to take time off work for 1 week at most. But we'll see.

I will forever treasure my 2-shot pictures... Kojiharu was an era, an era of AKB and an era of my life.

13. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Wow beautiful words, and you have been so lucky meeting her, but is this true that she's salty in HS events and that was the reason why her last ones were not that succesful?

Yeah Aki-P wanted that, but Kojiharu said recently that she wants to live the last part of her 20's as a normal girl, so it's not unexpected and I am glad she is now free to find her way.

15. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    Well, she looks really bored between meetings, and during the 2-shot she isn't really interactive. But when she talks she is really nice. In my second two-shot I wore her birthday shirt from last year and she laughed when she saw it, so that was nice. But to me it's fine either way. But I get why people would say that, because she doesn't really look like she enjoys the handshakes, not the past 2 years at least.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  16. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

17. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

19. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That dress... i was there that day!!! I got a shock when the 1st and 2nd session got cancelled... I was praying so hard that she resume from 4th session onwards.. and she did resume from session 3.... she was sick that day too...

been to her HS once and 2shot twice.. didn't really receive a great treatment for the 2shot.. but HS is still fine with me... at least i get to speak with her and she speak to me really nice...

20. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Maybe too late but nice graduation announcement speech, harunyan!

I loved no3b, especially Nyan-Mii relationship, and below conte was impressive for me, where harunyan played a manager of Mii-chan in the future. Though it seemed somehow realistic for me then, she's chalismatic gorgeous and has talent now I think, so hope will succeed after the graduation.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016