1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sayanee seemed pretty adamant about this election being her last one according to this translation, even stating it twice.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If Yuria continues to participate in Senbatsu lineups, I'll be real pissed. It seems like the management is not learning their lesson. There's obviously Tomu who's far better to push. Not only did she ranked 16 last year, she managed to remain in Senbatsu and even rose up above Yuihan.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Agree, that's how the game is set up. If antis votes for others, the money ultimately ends up in the pocket of the same people anyway. So AkiP wouldn't mind the girls having some antis as long as the supporters are there, look at the sheer number of antis of the top members like Sashi, Jurina and Sakura.

4. giraffeyuki

giraffeyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Don't get carried away lol. If you see the big picture, management always made it loud and clear, that there are 3 ways a member can be a single center: chosen by management, SSK, and Janken. All are valid, and all count for ONE. (Although after that they changed the janken prize, but this is another topic).

Many years from now, when people look back at 48G, mostly they will listen to the songs and watching the music videos; and you like or not, Maeda is much more dominant than Sasshi.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But that's not what I meant @Zato48

Sakura got 80k votes last year.

She then centered Kimi wa Melody, a single where Acchan, Yuko, Mariko and Tomochin participated.
    The publicity surrounding that release was MASSIVE and Sakura was labeled as the next ace.

Sakura gets 78k votes this year.

Like, literally. Wtf? :XD:
    Last year Green Flash fired up the Yukirin fans to try and give her the crown.
    This year Tsubasa wa Iranai fired up Miion's to make her senbatsu.
    And Sakura just... meh?

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Gotta agree with this.. I don't follow Sakura too much but from what I can see, there was absolutely no reason for her drop in votes, after all the things she's been active in for AKB and HKT. The only reason it could be is that some casual fans didn't vote for her like they did last year, or her actual fans didn't think they had to work as hard, but even those seem unlikely...
    For every other member I can find a reason for their drop of votes, Yukirin because of that "scandal" and tour, Paruru for being inactive, Kitarie bc the NGT vote went to other girls etc etc. But Sakura? I honestly cannot figure out why she lost votes when other new gens gained them. It's odd.

7. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think Sakura might have dropped in votes simply because people assumed she was safe, what with the pretty relentless pushing and her center for KwM. Her rise has been pretty quick over the past couple of senbatsu, so there was also perhaps less of a sense of urgency? Remember, Sasshi dropped votes after her first win, which I suspect was a similar thing - she looked undefeatable after her previous record-breaking win, ranking 1st in the prelims for the 2014 election, but then ultimately lost to Mayuyu.

8. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

@Trinu Got it;) I basically took what you said about antis can't take votes away from someone, and expanded a little on it myself.

And regarding how centering on a single affect the rankings, perhaps the cause and effect is not as simple as that. There are many other factors that come into play. So I wouldn't assume Mion's explosion is simply due to TwI, though it played a part. In fact, it might be the other way around. Mgnt saw Mion's popularity has grown to a certain stage already, and letting her have TwI gave Mion that extra push.

As for the case of Sakura, maybe she is just at the stage of her career where she'll slow down a bit. Breakthroughs just become more rare as one gets closer to the top. I'm not saying Sakura's popularity is maxing out at this level, but it's just natural that popularity grows at a faster rate when one is relatively new. If I were to pinpoint one thing that might have caused Sakura to lose some votes, maybe it's the fact that Sashi lost to Mayu in the prelim so many hkt fans freaked out and concentrated their resources on Sashi. Fans just felt Sashi was in a more urgent position than Sakura. But again, that's just a theory.

9. sasayakasayaka

sasayakasayaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ah, thank you, I never saw that mobame, just in older interviews she had said that she 'probably' wouldn't enter last year but I guess she's now confirmed it.
    ( Though, with the number of girls saying they won't enter next year, I'd actually be surprised if all of them felt the same a year later. )

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Thank you! Actually i was not planning to write as much, but someone told me he snob Stage48 seeing it as mere twitter spam and full of troll. I wanted to show that Some here like to give thoughtful feedback and constructive post.

Talking about feedback, this one is probably my favourite, with graphs to have a better understanding on what's going on. Please give it a try.

AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo: Post-Mortem & Highlight Reel

• Like Like x 1
  11. kaixax555

kaixax555 Kenkyuusei

I like the way both you and the person in the link described your feelings, it's a really good read

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Finally watched and the best part for me was the hug Sasshi gave Nako when she got called. So emotional! I really love the "mother/daughter" relationship they have, that's adorable.

Oh and this is the truest thing I've read in this thread:

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Basically the highlight of all the SSK was Nako & Miku running to Sasshi for a hug when they got ranked and Ayaka running to Miichan for a hug when she got ranked. Also when Juri hugged Miki when she cried hard because her name was called :) HUGS ARE THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IN A SSK (too bad we didn't see Katomina running to Rie for a hug)

14. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Agree, the part when sasshi can't hold her tears while nako running to her is one of the most sweetest moment in SSK. I also love the time when all of HKT member praying together with her to hear the result, I almost forgot that I was being too sad for meru loss -_- damn it, I have uphigh my votes this year and it still not enough (I guess japanese fanbase let their guard down a lil')
    Yeah even tough some people hate her winning, HKT member cheered for her. HAPPINESS IS ALL AROUND US!!!! Haters gonna hate anyway. :banana::banana::banana:

15. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

In my opinion as Sakura fans, she lost some votes because her fans feel safe that she can rank up by default and it make her fans didnt really fired up this year. And when the SSK guidebook release, she just said that she want to rank up and that make her fans wasnt throw many votes to her
    But after the prelim she suddenly said that she want to enter TOP5 and I think many of her fans didnt prepared and all the hs sales already close makes her fans cant buy as many votes as they can
    Last year she can double her vote because she stated that she want to be in Kami 7 long before the release of BwT itself and she made her fans could save and bought many votes
    This is all I can say tho :)

16. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Did anybody saw the news about Mayuyu's China Campaign is a scam and all the money were pocketed and siphoned...
    https://www.juksy.com/archives/54570
    It's in Chinese though
    To be very honest I think it is really true as the campaign managed to get 50000+ votes but that would mean other than China votes Mayuyu's votes are only 120000+ which is quite ridiculous given dat her fans this year are all fired up to get back her to No.1. If this would be true, Mayu is definitely close to Sasshi's votes. Both are equally powerful, so I dun see why Mayu's votes are so much lesser.

17. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I felt relieved Katomina and Komiharu got ranked because I thought the two were the must members to be ranked this year.

And usually I don't care much about popular members, but admit they are attractive, definitely. In this SSK, Paru and Tomu impressed me. Paruru's whimsical speech became something like a stable instability, and it was exciting and charming. Meanwhile, Tomu looked so energetic and vital, and that directly resulted in her beauty.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  18. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    This means if that campaign was real the difference between Mayu and Sashi would have been smaller (although I don't think the votes from that campaign could help her to overcome Sashi). Damn, I feel so bad for those who lost their money, I imagine it was quite a lot of cash since Mayu is a popular member...

19. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

If it would be possible to give minus votes to a girl, I wonder how many would rather use them than vote for their oshi :D

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

All the more reason to double check the campaign provider. It sucks when your money got scammed.

Although the news itself appear in worst time possible. Oh well...