1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^^that's my guess about the single.
    I just hope that the 4th unit will be a "Showrooom senbatsu"

Edit: Kojiharu will not graduate so early, my guess is the 46th single will be her last single and obviously she will center it

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

A Showroom senbatsu would be so cool!! And it would still be SSK themed, so yay!
    Nakai, Takita, Vivian and tons of draftees would be in.:cute:

I don't know about Kojiharu though. She did say she didn't want it to be dragged on like Takamina's.
    Seeing how the 45th single is being released in August 31st, the sooner they can release the 46th is in November or so... * really don't see Kojiharu staying that long. She's centered two singles. A graduation song and a concert seem more than enough, IMO.

3. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

The last song will be that "Nyan Nyan Nyan" song from NNK's video opening at youtube [hehe]:^O^:
    God make this true pleasee

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^PLEASE NOT

... Yet, a 20 min long video about the future where NNK came, and her relation with Wan Wan Police and why is being chased. And i'm totally buying that :^O^:

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I would really like this song to not be a carbon copy of KFC. I love KFC, it is probably my favorite AKB song for how fun and funky it is. But it loses some of its shine if there's a "version 2". I hope management pulls out something completely different, like Halloween Night (still fun and funky but sounding completely different).

6. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Correction: KojiHaru centered one single and "centered" another [hehe]

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    A KFC 4.0 would be so utterly boring at this point. I hope we get a standard idol song for once, that would be kinda nice. Nothing slow or ballad-y for another year, please.

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

No more ballads plz and thank you. That's all I want. 74Okubun is the best 48G A-side so far this year (excluding Nogi, although tbh Harujion wasn't that great imo) and if this is also something melodic and upbeat like HKT's song I'll be relieved.

9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Please don't make the theme song for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time a KFC 4.0. I want a great song. A great song. And the public should LOVE it. That is my hope.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hmmm... The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is a sad story... but not a tragedy! so... song like Yuuhi wo Miteiruka, Sakura no ki ni narou or 365...(actually not exactly, but if choose from all AKB songs this is best choice) "light sadness" is more suitable, but NOT idolish song and not a song with fast temp. More live sounds piano, violin, cello, bells, etc.

You hear Joe Hisaishi - One Summer's Day (OST Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi - Hayao Miyazaki)??? I think this type will be great!

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That's it. A Sakura no Shiori type of song is great for this single. Sad, ballad, and no KFC 4.0

(Sarcasm.)

12. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

Description in Japanese
    未定 [Type I (仮)/CD+DVD/通常盤] ※イベント参加券無し / AKB48
    AKB48の45thシングル! 2016年6月18日に、HARD OFF ECOスタジアム新潟で開催「第8回選抜総選挙」にて272人の立候補から"ファンが選んだ"16人×5グループ、全80人のメンバーによる歌唱! 今作は、7月期新土曜ドラマ「時をかける少女」主題歌、「ゼクシィ」CMソングと大型タイアップ付きのAKB初の両A面シングル! DVDには、新曲4曲のMusic Videoを収録 (予定)。 通常盤は、生写真1種ランダム封入。 ※各TypeのM1、M2、M3楽曲はCD、DVD共に共通楽曲となります (予定)。
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIZM-441
    Confirmed that this single have Double A-Side

13. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

Given the subject matter of the drama and the fact that part of the reason why Nogizaka46 is booming right now is their comparatively more accessible sound, I predict AkiP cribs from his own back-catalogue and we end up with a piano-driven pure pop song, something like Kimi no Na wa Kibou.

In any case, we won't have very long to wait for a listen since the first episode airs July 9, just under 3 weeks from now. Waiting with baited breath.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Also, when is Ongaku no Hi this year? They've debuted the SSK single there the last 3 times.

15. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

^ July 16

16. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'd love Sasshi's song to be (conceptually at least) something like soredemo suki dayo. Idolish, but a bit tongue in cheek, and most importantly fun. I hope they won't try and pull off another kfc - knp wasn't exactly that well received and was just dull and I've honestly forgotten halloween night.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think this MIGHT be the first SSK where the center doesn't matter at all.

We knew about the Zexy song back in May, even before the voting started.
    It's a ballad.

And the day of the prelims they announced that the senbatsu would sing the theme song for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time dorama.

Now I don't remember much of the anime film cause I fell asleep watching it, but I don't see a song like KFC making sense in this case. It will either be a cool song or another ballad, and I doubt they'll even dare to release two ballads for their first double a-side (plus, it would mean they've only released ballads this year, which is hella boring).

18. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh gosh don't do ballad please. I need some high spirited tempo song, ballad makes me...sleep alot :`|

19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    The sites say July 16th

Attached Files:

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I remember something about the possible 4 track...
    ... isn't this single also have the Theme song for the new documentary?