1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I don't know if I commented on the performance before but I really enjoyed it. And I really like the change of uniform!! I liked the old uniforms, but it's nice to see them in something brighter and a bit more form fitting.

Also, maybe because I'm used to talking bits in songs, I'm not disturbed by it, though I think it must have been difficult for them to organize the timing of it in such a short performance. I hope the single sells well!

I think it is meant to be a little delayed as part of the choreography.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It's probably Zuumin mili-second expression, the way I see it. Nothing major.

:banana::banana:

3. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well, it seems like Keyaki is doing very well with handshakes atm~ :)
    I don't know many names yet (Techi, Neru, Nanako, there are two Yuis and two Watanabes; more not) but is Hiragana Keyaki also included into the HS of this single?

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Millyna nope. Except Neru, none of them.

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I loved the performance, it seemed really cool. It didn't really sell all the members so well but it made them seem like a strong group together. It had like a little military vibe to it which suits them. Like it felt really cool to me.

6. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Wow, KobaYui sold out already. Yeaahhh. I hope she will back front row in the next single.

Love the outfit. Love the performance..nice job..

7. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Very nice handshake sales. I am seeing more than 200k copies again in just 1 week.

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I find myself.....doesn't really like the talking part either.
    The song is...beautiful :cry2:
    And the sad part is...I can't remember who stole my sight. Just about to make that member my Keyaki oshi but well...

9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I knew it. Hirate is Ikoma 2.0

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Lol hell no, Hirate is more Jurina 0.2

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Can you show proofs that Techi is the new Ikoma?
    Being graced by management doesn't count because any centers get that.
    Also "same haircut" is excluded because saying it its actually silly.

But i can agree that Techi is the new Jurina.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No, Hirate is Sayanee no. 02
    :awesome:

13. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Hirate is Hirate. Period.

• Like Like x 3
  14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Yeah, can't really compare Hiratechi to anyone else lol.

The performance was better than I expected, and the uniforms look great! I just find Hiratechi running at the beginning and the hand-offs between the top 3 girls weird (although I do like the choreography here better than Silent Majority for some reason).

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The Music Day performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Love the performance! Hirate almost took all the solos but I still love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Acchan 4.0?

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Love the performance! They look more and more confident in themselves.

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Jurina 2.0?
    I don't think so. Jurina was push hard by management, but Rena instantly overtook SKE top popular member both in fans and general public perspective. As long as Rena existence, Jurina was never became number 1 in term public recognition.

Ikoma 2.0?
    It's like hundred time we discuss it already. You can be stubborn to say Techi is second coming Ikoma, but i can say: total disagree. Just because their haircut. You must be joking. If you call her Ikoma 2.0 because her second (or will be third) centership, i cant agree again. Ikoma is pushed as center no matter what. Management doesn't care even she was hated and never gain prominent support from fans. They plastered her everywhere, she got credit as Nogizaka face and got advantage from it in term public recognition. But fans never (and wont) accept her same as big player like Maiyan, Ikuchan, Manatsu, Nanase, or even Kazumin. Ikoma will climb step by step, but at same time younger member will easily surpass her even if she remain as most known by public. Recently, younger member that got zero push like Suzuki Ayane perform better growth popularity than her.
    And Hiratechi wont have same story. Hirate alone is phenomenon. She also one of top HS performer.

Sayanee 2.0
    Their image different. But in term popularity they same: receive well both by fans and public. Top HS performer also most recognizable NMB member. Correct me if i'm wrong, even Sayanee not talked as much as Techi when NMB debut. She become big by fans first then show her quality and her name gauging in public later.
    Fans not really support Techi at first. Fans (me include) just think she was pushed because she is young, majority of us want Zuumin to centering Keya debut single. We not really found her at first, but when Silent Majority came, Hirate prove herself. Both fans and public got her charm. Her push is instant success.

Acchan 4.0?
    Who is the 2.0 and 3.0? I can't say much about this comparison. I don't know Acchan very much, so i might be wrong. But in early day of AKB i think a lot of member who more popular than her. Her absolute centership secure her fandom and public acceptance when AKB blossoming idol boom era. At the same time she got tons of hater too.

When it come Hirate, i can say that she is hard to hate, like Sayanee, Ikuchan, Maiyan, and nanase type. Her threat is one: when fans got tired of her center status (if only managment put her as absolute center). Even our lovely Nanase got minor mark because her 5th solo song. Not because fans hate her, but fans getting tired or want chance for other girls.

So, Techi is Techi, imo;)
    Center girl who have good reception both from fans and public. She caught public attention like Hashimoto Kanna did couple years ago. Can we compare her with any other group's center? Yes we can, but they are different.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There's elements of all of them, I agree, but Techi is no other idol but herself. She's a gift from the gods.

Even though she's not my oshimen, she's my precious center.