1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I LOVE LOVE TRIP:banana: Great song and finally something more upbeat. After skipping TwI finally something for my taste[hehe]

2. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Just heard Love Trip
    It's cool song, but still meh for me
    Just like some b-sides song

3. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ok so not official katakana because I can't find that, but LOVE TRIP as rendered in katakana is ラブトリップ (rabu torippu). Not 100% sure about this song but definitely prefer to TwI, and it feels good to see akb48 doing a proper dance. When they just wobble about on stage it's awkward, because they've not all got the vocals to justify standing still.

4. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

This post was really pleasent to read.

I actually agree with you in many points. I don't follow dasu very much but it's nice to see her there, and I really don't get all the Yuria hate, she is pretty, she dance very well and her singing skills are better than a lot of members. I guess people likes to hate the pushed ones...

About Jurina now, I was extremely surprised of the same you are pointing out when I watched her solo on the request hour and I loved it! She is really becoming a beautiful young woman. I feel so proud of her :)

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

No one would complain about Yuria if she was a successful push lol. She has been given many chances to prove herself worthy but she failed to meet the expectation and yet the management continued to push her. If her push was successful like Miion or Naachan, she would have received no hate. I didn't even see one amount of hate on Miion yet even though she centered TwI (on S48 at least. Famous for its bashing).

6. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Miion is adorable

I get what you say, I just feel like she was hated from the begining and never understood why, maybe I'm wrong, I don't follow her that much so I have no idea lol

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    We can't possibly be arguing about Dasu's hair still now lol She only did it because she needed to fit the role of Minoru in the musical and couldn't just not do like Sae. Sure it's not the best look of hers, but we can agree that she did it for a role and that's as professional as an actor can be. I really commend her professionalism. Much more than most actresses within 48G have ever done for a role, and this is a fact. #LeaveDasuAlone2016 #DoesMomokaCountInTheClub

8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I really don't get all the hate towards all this members. It only seems like some people here are trying to put those members down to make their oshis look more relevant. Which makes me feel like it's pointless to argue to those people anyways. Even if you point out some good things, they'll just gonna drag the argument long and will just always point the bad things. Also with the additional nonsense bashing and arguments. That's why sometimes I hate posting here in this forum. But I'd like to make a point for them so I'm posting here.

For Dasu, who cares if her hair don't look good, if her hair is the only reason you people think that she shouldn't be Senbatsu, I feel bad for you. She's Kami-7, an energetic person with a funny personality and also a good performer, and if management needs a second SKE representative for Senbatsu, the closest one is Dasu. And I also sincerely hope she'll be added to management Senbatsu from now on. If you hate seeing her in Senbatsu, deal with it because she's not going anywhere but Senbatsu.

And I really feel bad for Yuria, let's even add Renacchi and Annin, for getting all these hate they don't deserve. For Yuria, I know she's been pushed ever since her transfer, but people seem to forgot that she's a huge SKE member (3rd/4th with Churi) before transferring to AKB. She's also been pushed as a new gen ace in SKE. And she's a great performer, and ranked high in Undergirls, so back then, you should know that her transfer can possibly lead to Senbatsu. And when her push started in early 2014, she was the highest pushed AKB new-gen ace in the ranks behind Paru so it's logical to see her in management Senbatsu. Even in 2014 & 2015, she was still the highest ranking AKB new-gen ace behind Paru & AnRi in 2014, and Paru & Sakura in 2015. Now, I don't know if she'll still be in management Senbatsu this year, I somehow hope not too, but there's no point in bashing her just because she fell ranks and her push didn't lead somewhere this year unlike the others.

Piece of advice for those hard-headed people always posting here without thinking much about their posts, remember, putting down other members with bashing and arguments is just plain rude. I know you want your oshis to be receiving the push some members had, but putting down others with hate is not the answer for that. Bashing and hating others is never the answer.

• Like Like x 4
  9. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

I'm really loving Love Trip. Now comes the difficult part of waiting for the CD to get a high quality audio file (I remember listenenting to that BwT concert audio that sounded like it was recorded on a potato for like 2 months). For those of you who aren't feeling Love Trip there's also going to be the Zexy song so at least you have options.

All I'm gonna say about Dasu is that she looks cute and happy to be where she's at!

10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    There's a fine line between "Bashing" & being "critical"- We all approach our "Bias" differently. I think it's funny how in KPOP forums you can have verbal knife fights over Idols & it just comes off as "Passionate"- lol. I respond to passion.

I'm going to "stick up" for the ANTI's (What?) here. I personally Do NOT Mind any negative comment - Hate away...No seriously. Because in the end, It's just your opinion. I personally would rather know how you "really feel" and WHY (Please tell me why!- state your case!)- otherwise it's just blathering. I don't encourage HATE obviously - but I do encourage "Honesty" (however BLUNT that may be).

I.e. when I am critical of an Idol - I tell you "why" (how I got there, what I'm not sure of, ect). I do not want "Pollyanna comments" all day long. I need to see the 'flaws' others see in my Idols...so I can observe & defend them better- right? (sometimes there's NO Defense).

A word about Karma
    Just realize that every Idol you "trash"- it's gonna SUCK & Burn that much harder if she "ReGenerates" or Rises from the Ashes. Dasu doubled her gains in Senbatsu after what appeared to be a Tear filled Meltdown. KomiHaru went from #81(or Higher?) to #21 in 1 year...Kojima Haruna took a year off & still made Senbatsu w/ very minimal effort...fans, Pushes, timing, are VERY "Unpredictable". The Universe might "Shine Brighter" on the Girl you despise most - Just to piss you off- because IT CAN!. Everytime I am critical of an Idol I do it knowing that I might have to "eat those words"....Might! As much as I despise all the breaks & Royal Treatment given to Jurina in AKB, In SKE she doesn't bother me at all (odd I know) - I still try finding things to "like" about her because I know she's NOT going anywhere and I am NOT in control of that situation.

An Idols fans oddly play a part (more than I care to admit) in how I perceive an Idol so Anti's make their own KAMI's look bad by Association...sometimes. It would be nice if I loved ALL the Idols for different reasons - like I do w/ "TWICE" but that is incredibly RARE.

I am very excited for THIS senbatsu! The song is fine. The Mix of New & Older is good. It's a Toe-Tapper. Hell, I was Drunk like 3 hours ago tweeting about how much I liked the song...when I was Drunk & Cooking...so that's an Endorsement.

11. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Personally, I don't really mind the arguments if they're proving a point or something (I actually love some heated debates going on sometimes in this forum), or the opinions (e.g. Dasu's hair, Yuria out of senbatsu) since it's you know, an opinion. I don't mind negative comments as well if they're going to include the reason about it. I respect that. What I don't like about some others here is the senseless bashing of a member without much reason, even some are just jumping into the bandwagon. If someone likes a member, fine. If someone hates a member, fine as well. If someone's going to post an argument or state an opinion, fine. But people should make sure those arguments have a point, since if they're just posting, bashing and ranting some senseless things, then those arguments are invalid. People should remember that Stage48 is not an article website where you can hate and just post any senseless comment you wish, it is an international fan forum where fans around the world can connect and get updates, insights, etc. about the group and members. Arguments, debates, personal opinions are fine, may it be positive or negative, but if people are going to rant, bash, or put down someone with irrelevant and nonsense comments, this is not the place for that. This is a fan forum, not an article comment section.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  12. parusukides

parusukides Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Dasu has never looked better with this hair cut in my opinion. It is very chic and it makes her edgy. Many female celebrities had this hair, Emma Watson, Carrie Mulligan etc. Dasu never quite fit the ultra feminine look/character anyway so I think this works great for her. I think she also fits the cool rock image of Love Trip very well like this.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  13. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Almost everyone who commented about Yuria's senbatsu position talked about the fact she got a lot of push without actually showing any improvement in ranks, that's not hating, it's simply stating facts.

When Kojimako didn't rank in the prelim she said she was worried because she was given many opportunities and SSK was a way to pay back her push, to validate her position or smth along the lines.

Now with many new gen members in senbatsu or high UG it's expected that Yuria will be dropped, if management keeps pushing Yuria it'll only piss off fans of the others girls who rise because of their efforts and ofc that will make the girls frustrated.

Please, leave the bias aside, think about the girls that reach senbatsu or had a great jump in ranks (like Komi), how would they feel seeing a girl who shows no improvement after years taking their place? The SSK is one of the only places that those girls can shine, it's a rank fully supported by the fans but it's also something that management takes into consideration when pushing a girl.

I believe no one is actually hating on Yuria, I guess it's just frustrating to see her being favored year after year and only losing votes, having no outstanding hs results... having nothing to validate her position as a Top member.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@rka I don't think it will ever financially hurt, but AKB is a group that "listens" to the fans. Not just because of the election, but it goes back to the fans deciding what should be their first single and so on.

If they keep pushing Yuria in senbatsu when the numbers are telling you that other girls are more popular, it's just... weird?

I guess we (and management) will have to wait and see how the HS goes for LOVE TRIP for them to make a final decision on who to push next.

I bet the fall single is gonna be another bigass senbatsu like KR. I just hope they limit it to 21 or so. That was the usual back in the day and it basically lets them add the likes of Haruppi (what can you do), Dasu (not a fan), Juri (next GM) and Tomu (stop ignoring her!) with ease.
    I hope the 5th extra spot goes to Kojimako (girl needs a break).

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I hope ... may be in sakura single would be kami-7sembatsuonly for example, like Sakura no ki ni norou.
    It would be great. But NO MORE BIG SEMBATSU! It's useless! New KAMI! Sassi-Mayuu-Paruru-Yuihan-Sayanee-Jurina or Yukirin! between them have a connection like old kami-7. but I think it's too early to discuss it and not here :^^;:

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    At this point expanding management senbatsu a little bit to 20-nin Senbatsu would be a nice idea. You get space to let in Dasu and Haruppi quite comfortably without having to drop your top New Gens because there's just not enough space or something, and you even get enough space to airdrop a Katomina for good measure! These lineups worked nicely back in the day, they should be okay now, moreso with so many SGs added in the mix.

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think most of us are aware that Yuria was 3th/4th in SKE before her transfer. I don't ask much from the girls (my oshi or not) or the management. All I ask is equal treatments/opportunities. I"ve never been a fan of these girls (Yuria, Renacchi and Annin) and I was okay with Yuria and Renacchi being pushed to the front for some time but like some others have said, the fans are just not responding to these two girls. Their push have been tremendous for the past 3 years and yet they're still pretty much where they were before they got their AKB push.

Annin whom I dislike (not gonna get into that anymore) managed to rank #18 despite the fact that she didn't do any HS since that incident happened. Good for her. This, in my mind, justifies her push.. I will be okay with her getting more (and bigger push) at least for another year regardless how I feel about her as a performer/idol. Yuria and Renacchi, on the other hand, just call it a day. Give other girls the same opportunity these two have gotten the past 3 years and let's see if they will have better response from the fans. These 2, imo, are a lost cause. Better stop now and invest your money/time/energy into other girls.

FYI my Oshi is Sasshi and she's pretty much a senbatsu lock. So, it's not about my oshi. I just want to see other girls get the opportunity to shine in the group and it's time to cut the dead weight. It's harsh but AKB is not your average girl group, there are 200+ girls in the 48 group. When you're given the spotlight and still not shining, time to move to the back of the stage.

18. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Even Renacchi has been giving results, which I agree that are slower than expected, but let's check her positions since she started to rank:
    Yes, it's true that she didn't rank for three years in a row and that her push started from years ago (since the Puccho CM, I think), but even if her rise has been low, it's a steady growth and taking those numbers in consideration, management can say 'Hey, she's increasing her ranking. Let's keep trying with her' Given her model-like looks, she might get a bigger push when Kojiharu graduates (although I'd rather see said push on Komi, who is as pretty as her and has better results).

Now, let's go with Yuria's results:
    Yuria obviously has ranked more times than Renacchi, only being unranked twice since she joined the group, and while she kept a stable position between 2013-2015, the drop was HUGE, no longer being an Undergirl. The push has remained, she is a captain and is constantly on AKB related events and promoted as part of the second chapter. Did the fanbase took the position for granted? Does she lack more hardcore fans? Who knows, and while I disapprove bashing members, the results are there and it wouldn't be appropiate to keep her on media senbatsu when younger members (and more popular in terms of HS and higher ranked) can take that position. It could help her to commit more to her captain position, reevaluate her approach to fans and convey more her appeal to others: she is talented, pretty and her tomboyish personality is very likeable, so there's nothing to lose.

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She only gained 5000+ votes in one year. Big whoop. Considering the push she's been getting? for the past 3 YEARS? Come on now. Girls like Tomu (14K gain), Komiharu (none to rank 32k), Nana (20k gain), etc did much better and without the push.

Even Kojimako (8000 + gain) did better than her and she wasn't in any media senbatsu last year and was not consistently featured in any press/public events.

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some of you need to understand that not everything is up to fans, that's what sousenkyo and this singke are for. The rest of the year, if management wants to put Naanya on the center, they will and we have nothing to do about it. There's more to life than handshake or sousenkyo results, there is a certain image that wants to be conveyed and certain members just suit management's needs mre than others. As long as they have the superstars (Mayuyu, Sasshi, Jurina, Sayanee, Yukirin...) in senbatsu, they can still put this member or the other member above the rest for whatever reason they find acceptable

• Like Like x 1