1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm glad this MV got everything I wanted for it!! It really gives off a world-feeling. And well, that's what the song is about: the world is full of love.

2. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    You don't have to worry about that because with this group there are other girls who are popular like Techi and they get to do photo shoots and etc, but with Rev. from DVL Kanna gets everything and is the only popular/known member. The members basically get nothing compare to Kanna. Yes Techi has been center for 2 singles now, but I do think other girls will get their chance at center. Imo for Rev from DVL, none of the girls will ever get to center with Kanna around.

I'm really excited about this MV now and can't wait for covers and the tracklist ~

3. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Ooh the music video looks like it's going to be really pretty! When I heard the song, I thought a music video with a lot of green would be a good fit for it (the song just gives me a green feeling haha).

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

saw this drone video from Hokkaido and i think this is very close to the spot from the MV with those wind turbines

@2:26

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahhhh can't wait! >.< looks like Imaizumi, Hirate and Nagahama are the top 3 haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I surely hope this won't be the case. :(

I think Keyakizaka started their career with a better concept, as I think there are more difference between Nogi and Keyaki compared to AKB48 and their sister groups. People find this different concept refreshing and are now rooting for them. Just my opinion, as I love both groups and I want them both to grow even more. ;)

Love the MV preview, can't wait to see the full version.

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

MV

Nice to see them dancing with uwabaki on.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  8. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  9. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    this already beat silent majority for me tbh... AND DAMNIT HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?

10. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really am falling in love with this group and I think this MV has sealed the deal. Keyakizaka46 is my favorite idol group of all time now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

11. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    the video makes the song better than what it is and the video is really awesome but the song is still just ok for me

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    keya.jpg

Somehow, remain me Oto ga Denai Guitar MV:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Amazing A-side goes to keyaki
    Nice PV goes to keyaki
    Horrible A-side goes to nogi
    Boring PV goes to nogi

14. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't say horrible. I gave it a chnace and listened to it a few times. I like it a lot now.

PV is okay.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
    I NEED IT!!!
    I need a blue umbrella also!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I really like the style Keyaki is going for. The dance is high advanced and also like Nogi goes away from the typical idolish music and outfits.
    I can't wait so long for the release of this song :(
    Still don't know how I feel about Nogi having a sister group. Keyaki is successful and a 3rd sister group doesn't seem unlikely.

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    you forget about AKB fans
    [​IMG]

18. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @shirai46 Isn't that a bit too cynical of you? :/ Isn't it that the success of keyakizaka is the success of the whole sakamichi series itself? I don't know, but personally, that's how I see it. :3

As for the nogi - keyaki single comparison, one single being better than the other shouldn't stop anyone from appreciating both, no? @OSR48

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Do anyone have another link for the video? :( I really really want to see the pv. The video is not supported in my country. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    PV is better than Silent Majority but I don't see it as outstanding, the song is just ok, still doesn't like the talking part.
    I don't understand why don't they make front liner to be: Sugai - Neru - Hirate - Imaizumi - Suzumoto.
    I was happy for Manaka to get front row but now I think I would rather she's in second row, not to keep my hope too high.
    And not to mention other girls in 2nd line and 3rd line get literally 0 screen time.

• Like Like x 1