1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    She's officially announced her departure. A good chunk of members are using their Weibo accounts to talk about it & she has moved to a new, personal Weibo instead of her SNH-affiliated account.
    I hope she'll have some kind of send-off.

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
  3. Weiweiwei99999

Weiweiwei99999 Kenkyuusei

Not really, the management said the contract is still currently in effect. However, she needs to pay up at least a couple million dollars to break up the contract as well as sustain a industry ban until the end of contract if it's broken (the ban isn't a big problem if she's in school anyways). I'm pretty she'll be going to court for this soon.

SNH doesn't really do graduation ceremonies at all. Maybe if you have completed the 8 years but so far, none of that has happened.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    After checking Tieba, i think she just went on a hiatus from group activity for God knows how long

5. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have Savoki's personal Weibo? I want to follow her
    Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  6. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Where are we getting this from? source plx, and entertainment news sites don't count.

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    SNH killing it with a mash up of Little Apple and Gentleman on Heroes of the Remix (a competition show focusing on EDM covers of famous songs, currently airing in China) :

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    what happened to savoki actually? she got so much fans and now she wanna leave?

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I don't know so much but I've read that she was accepted into an university. She can't probably manage Uni and SNH or mg won't let her

Sent with Tapatalk

11. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    She's focussing on uni, nothing surprising on that front

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Savoki is like the perfect ace of SNH. shes 1st gen, still young, (pretty :p)..so sad if she will grad :/ I just hope theyll give her grad single + concert

• Like Like x 1
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

She left because of the company's stupid actions, so don't hope that she will have a grad stage. She will be banned for a long time. I only hope she will live well. :glare:

14. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Link me to your source please?

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    They've got no source. ;)
    We would know by now if such infos were available. All we know is that Savoki chose to go to the Beijing Film Academy instead of continuing her activities with SNH. That's pretty smart of her actually.
    What's not confirmed but might be true is that she will have to pay off her contract. Maybe, maybe not, we'll see.
    Grad single and concert ain't happening. Grad stage at the theater isn't happening either since she doesn't know the new stage at all and hasn't set foot into the theater in a year.
    Savoki's been gone for a while now guys, it's just more or less confirmed now. Let's just wish her the best for her studies and may she become the great actress she wants to be. We will see on Saturday (at the election) if a statement is made about her or if she even appears in a VTR to explain herself or something. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Her last profile photo was in december. Sad. I like the March profiles and I hope that they would be update

Sent with Tapatalk

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why she cant used snh as the footstep? because it seems management wants her so much and she is pushed since the beginning. im pretty sure if she already finished school when she got accepted into snh, she literally can do anything.

18. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    You are right. She used SNH to gives herself the stage experience and the creds that allowed her to enter into the top drama school in China and that is all to her credit. She has gotten what she needed from SNH and is now ready to move on. As dissapointing as that can be to some, I think everyone should just wish her good luck and let it go.

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    If they're seriously gonna make SHY48 i hope they won't screw it up again by putting SNH leftovers to the group and this time actually scout local girls coz i think it would work well in their favor (i mean look at NGT they're barely doing anything yet they have the whole city behind their back)

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I saw somewhere that BEG's team B is not BIII bcs GNZ ^ BEJ are not sister groups from AKB (48G), but this doesnt make sense, ehy GNZ'z team N is NIV ?