Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Anyone notice the new songs "Jewels" (Kamen Joshi) & "Hanabira Hitohira" (Alice Juban) are on iTunes now? =)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Yay!!!!!! I got some of my Kamen Joshi stuff in! The red Kamen Joshi bearbrick I still needed, the incredible Saitama Super Arena DVD (love love love it!!), the V to I no Gakko dvd, the Kamen Joshi Zukan Live Idol book, the Mizugi Kamen gravure book, and I have more stuff on the way!!!... XD

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

SOoooo... I know when I was in Japan, Brita had this app that shows the girls rankings by fans day to day, I am curious, would anyone who has this app consider sharing the girls ranking from time to time, I am always interested in where they are placing. =) Thanks!

4. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Awesome! Thanks for the info & tutorial Sadia (and confirming with Brita!) :approve: It's very much appreciated all the work that is put into the guidance & help here on the forums!! :D You guys are the best!:XD:

PS: I like the KamenGaijin site very much!! :cool:

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

This week I got in both the new Steam Girl NY@BRICK figure, & the "Anna Tachibana 5th Anniversary" Concert Blu Ray that Brita and I went to go see in Japan! SO COOL to own a concert I was at!! XD

concert small.jpg

The Steam Girl figure comes with a card to download the original & karaoke version of the cool song "Fukusen Kaisyu Topology." =)

7. TM95

TM95 Kenkyuusei

Hello, does anyone know the name of the song starting @ 2:44

?
    if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Kamen Joshi - Mousou Nikki

9. TM95

TM95 Kenkyuusei

Thanks, friend!

10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

So what ever happened to Hinako Kuroki is she on break or did she leave the group?

11. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    She is on Hiatus for well over a year now, with no news about what might have happened.
    She is ocassionally tweeting random things still, though. Also with no news about whats going on, like a normal, happy idol.

If she will ever be back? Dont know, but Im starting to personally feel pretty bad for all the Pa-Ken, who work hard every day and have no chance of joining Armor Girls though technically they have an empty place that has to be filled for so long already.
    Also, but this might just be coinscidence, all Pa-Ken but Akane and Yua left the group after the last promotion wave, where the only new Pa-Ken girl stated, she was sad, she was the only one getting promoted to the group (thus, no one went up from Pa-Ken to Armors, leaving another spot open).

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Wow Sadia23 thanks for all of that info, even when it's not the ideal circumstances, I always very much appreciate all of the insight that you give.

13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

The new Alice Juban Anniversary Concert looked amazing!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  14. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Assuming you mean Saturdays concert I watched the stream via Line Live and yes it was very good (as was Nodoka's birthday show on Sunday)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Yes I will probably get the Blu Ray of the Alice Juban show when it goes on the site. =)

16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Obviously Katayose Nana has a lot of practice/learning to do before hitting the stage as a full fledged Steam Girl, but other than the 1 picture I have seen of her in the Blue "SSA Marching uniform" on her Facebook, I have not seen her appear in anything Kamen Joshi related since her promo, even on those weekly/monthly Sunday roster meeting youtube videos. Do they hide her away for months of training before she graces the stage in her new position? I mean obviously there is a lot to learn.

17. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Nanatan wrote about a month ago that she has ongoing health issues and cant take it anymore. So she never had her Steams debut and basically vanished that day... with her the golden new gen basically left (Yuina, Nana, Rika) and things are continuing to be awkward with Steams lacking members, as well as Armors (tho Armors are kinda still okay with 5 girls).
    Guess we have to wait till winter promotions for a new Steamgirl, and it most likely will be Tomoka by then. My personal fav for promotions would be Shihori, but I guess its really Tomoka's turn this time.

Still can get some Shihori 3shots with Anna in October, so Im just looking forward to that and try to not think about Nana too much =/.

18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

As always thanks for all of that insight Sadia23. it is very much appreciated, and I agree with you that I would rather see Shihori promoted, but with Tomoka's longevity (& episode when Nana got promoted), I can't see them not promoting her at this point.
    Good luck & have fun with the 3shots, "No Anna No Life!" =)

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why Anna join that think that time? Anyway... I don´t wanna get nervous, there are anyway some young lady´s who wanna show...
    Even in that mask girl group, although whose "center" is that kind Anna. But center isn´t always most populatired or how it goes?

And what cam that Tomoka i haven´t any opinion, but our o´s are almost nothing them?

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Something I would like to mention when I went to PARMS in June was how good Moa Tsukino's English is. I was quite surprised as I was talking to her about playing bass and she asked me "what instrument do you play?" and could hold a conversation. Super cute and my 2nd favorite after Anna (who asked me to "come see the show every night" I was in Japan lol), with all of my Anna love, I just wanted to also give Moa some props!