Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I'm glad she is still received attention from the media even after graduation but I hope she would be on more television thought.

2. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Could you tell me about tittle anime.

About hair I remember she have to dye hair for job but i think she really suit bright hair

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    @Bort That's a cool concept! I wouldn't mind doing extra volunteer work to see Takamina on stage. (Ah, one can always dream...)

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Would anyone happen to know her hat size for NewEra caps? Was supposed to send one to her but the times she wears one i can never make it out.
    Thanks in advance.

6. jumina

jumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Minami volunteering for RockCorps

Maidigi

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oricon

7. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    that was fun to watch!!!!:banana: she's working very much lately!! :)

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm attaching a photo which has just popped up for me on Twitter. It appears to be of Takamina with a guest on her radio show. It's been tweeted by someone from Japan who calls herself Ruby Sasami. I don't exactly know who she is (I think she's a model, that's definitely not her in the photo) but some months ago she started following me in Instagram and Twitter so I politely followed her back! I'm also posting the link to the tweet so if anyone here can shed any light on this then please go ahead.

https://twitter.com/0127_0125/status/757932631187001344

tmCoS3skLVMAIE9oE.jpg

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Bort

Bort Kenkyuusei

Few pictures of Minami at a Ministry of Justice event on Wednesday. She talked about bullying with 20 grade school/middle school students and their parents. She shared her own experience being bullied when was in grade school and when she first started with AKB48 (being ignored at school). The talk will be shown during the next Ijime wo Knockout special episode.
    geo16072715260027-p1.jpg geo16072715260027-p2.jpg geo16072715260027-p3.jpg
    http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20160727/geo16072715260027-n1.html

The person pictured with Minami is Toyokawa Tsukino, who runs a modeling school, sen-se. Sasaki Mie, the person following you on Twitter/Instagram, used to attend this school and was a student of hers, so that seems to be the connection.

11. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Sad but not surprising to hear she has been bullied in the past. Glad to see her sharing her story to give hope to those who have been bullied. :)

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This is not new for her. @Bort has posted at least two previous stories about her anti-bullying campaign.

From January: "Minami was a guest and spoke at the Ministry of Education's national summit on ijime (bullying) issues on Saturday, January 23."
    Graduated Team A - Takahashi Minami (Takamina)

From March: "Some information about the anti-bullying campaign song which will premiere this Saturday on NHK's Ijime wo Knockout special live program. The song is composed by Okuda Motoi (he composed few songs for AKB48), and produced by Akimoto Yasushi. The lyrics were arranged by Minami, a compilation of 1308 submissions from the public as well as her own input based on personal experience."
    Graduated Team A - Takahashi Minami (Takamina)

13. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    @sscrla I apologize for sounding like I've been living under a rock then? :blink: (I haven't always paid attention to Takamina news consistently, so those past instances may have slipped my memory.)

Anyways, I'm still happy she's continuing her anti-bullying work. :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @HogwartsHokage I wasn't aiming at you. As you say, it is easy to miss things over the months. I just happened to remember some earlier posts and watching a video of a conference. I put those references in for other readers who may be coming here for the first time in a long time (or ever) and didn't know her history with the anti-bullying campaign. I think I noticed the first one because it was right after the 10th Anniversary and the passing of the torch to Yui and people were wondering what she would do after AKB48.

15. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    More pictures from Takamina's twitter. :cute: She looks like a teacher with all the students and desk in front of her. :cute:
    CoaxSxKUsAEnKMP.jpg CoaxSxUUkAAgQuO.jpg

She's so pretty <3 <3 <3
    CocfKwUUsAA0ZW4.jpg

16. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    can we vote Takamina for prime minister in japan?

All these works that she is doing are very heart warming..

I feel like crying... T.T

17. HogwartsHokage

Oshimen:
    odanana
    ^ Ah if only. It may be too much pressure for her though (definitely worse than being Souchan for three years).

@sscrla Ah, sorry about that then. I was just taken back a bit by the serious tone of your post. Come to think of it, I think that was the time I was inactive on S48 for a while, so technically I was living under a rock. XD

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

19. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina participated in the Nationwide Correctional Exhibition tape cutting in Morikoro Park in Nagoya on 07/30.
    CoqnOr9VYAAnb_B.jpg CoqnOsHUsAAyqOw.jpg CoqnOsYUsAAJX4o.jpg o0480032013710759466.jpg Com2PqrUEAAmWsl.jpg