TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

The third episode this time has less tense than before, just an appearance of famous guest star participating on this drama, which is never appear on the story before. maybe as a clue for future episode... or not. (Macaron and greenie stuffs)
    Second day of the story, more and more things that doesn't make sense and shocking reveal.
    Ozeki's running style, Berika odd character, Nagasawa dialect, next week girls changing clothes... fanservice? o_O

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Who killed Tokuyama Daigoro Episode 3 subbed!

aidol's page is down so I can only give you a direct link for now.

Link http://www.dailymotion .com/video/k6Hm6VauhXckf5iU7Qv (remove the space to bypass DM's privacy lock)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i lol'ed at the grass part! :D

4. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Yay finally episode 3 is subbed.
    This is getting interesting! :omg:

Thanks as always @kanjo

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you for the sub :)
    This episode is so interesting, so close. Neru are getting more mysterious.

I'm just thinking that Berika would be the killer.
    1. She is the one that didn't really care about hiding the corpse
    2. She likes to take a picture with the corpse
    3. In the opening she was introduced beside the mysterious character, Neru
    4. She has a lunatic personality (?) as I concluded from the lunch scene

And 5. I might be wrong

6. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Is it just me or am I finding it weird and suspicious that Berika is introduced in the opening with Neru? I mean at the moment Neru is the most mysterious character so why is she introduced with her unless Berika has a secret or something like that? (since it really is unusual for the cute, innocent Character to be shown with the most suspicious,mysterious character.)
    So @RedBug I kinda agree with you on Berika. But both of us could be wrong. So we just gotta wait and watch
    (And all my other opinions have already been said by (@RedBug)

7. AceBowman

AceBowman Kenkyuusei

@Gekikara chan I think it's just the similarity between the two characters. Berika is like a really awkward girl in class (in the first episode she was not even in the LINE chatroom with everyone so she is that kind of character who doesn't have that many friends and often gets left out).
    While Neru, we all know that she almost never goes to class and that makes her the most mysterious character by now.
    So I think the similarity between them is just them being "loners" (maybe there's another more accurate term for that).

Both of them however I consider they're not the killer, maybe Neru just the one who knows something, some secrets about Tokuyama. And Berika, she could be involved in something if she continues to take photos and make videos in class like that. Maybe someone'll find her and "the evidence" of Tokuyama's death out?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  8. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Yep I agree with you. IMHO Berika introduced together with neru because their odd character, not because of their high probability to be the killer (or it would be a lame spoiler lol). Like @AceBowman, i think they both have important secret or will guide all member to the real answer about this case.

9. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Nah I don't think it's Berika, it will be someone that no one suspects.
    Probably not one of the main characters Or maybe a much-loved character.

They are so clever with this (far more than I expected) and they have created quite a few suspects:

The female teacher (coriander, macarons, devilish look)
    Neru (macarons, and the weird demon face in episode 1)
    Ozeki (she ran away when Tokuyama's wife came in)
    Caretaker (aggressive and capable of setting up cameras)
    Principal (always grinning and a bit pervy)
    Techi (a little too detached, and always in control)

Right now my betting is on the female teacher

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Christoff522
    I added a little to your list

The female teacher (coriander, macarons, devilish look) giving out about him for being lazy with his job and harassing other students, saying she wanted to kill him to the janitor
    Neru (macarons, and the weird demon face in episode 1) knew about him dying, was threatened with expulsion
    Ozeki (she ran away when Tokuyama's wife came in)
    Caretaker (aggressive and capable of setting up cameras)
    Principal (always grinning and a bit pervy) stood in front of Neru's locker when he came in
    Techi (a little too detached, and always in control) Had the ability to move the body while everyone was looking for her. Knows something about Neru she's not sharing. Most opposed of all members to discussing police

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Why would they decide to investigate, rather than just turn the body over to the police? Who decided they would do that? Was it Hirate? Is Hirate therefore the most suspicious character? Would she gain by keeping the teacher's death a secret? Does she plan to eventually dispose of it? Whoever we suspect, it has to be someone who could move the body alone (or with an accomplice?). To me, on the other hand, the principal seems the creepiest character. Although that isn't a direct indication of guilt.
    Of course, the one major thing for which we have to suspend disbelief is the fact that in real life the body would be smelling like rotting meat by this point.

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Although it has only been one day, it's apparently around summer judging by their uniforms (that's why Neru's is different, I guess; they changed to summer uniform while she was absent.)
    So it should smell. It should at least smell stronger than his sweat.
    But this doesn't trigger suspension of disbelief for me. I'm very suspicious of the body.
    There's no signs of violence or resistance, but it's not like his throat was cut or he was stabbed in the heart. Just a stab in the side of the lower back.
    That seems extremely survivable for me. And it wasn't all that bloody (even accepting it was cleaned, I'm suspicious of this).
    I think there's something funny going on with this corpse.

13. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I also have thoughts about the rotting smell, but in idol drama universe you should turn off your sense of logic a bit and enjoy what's given

14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    They decided to investigate is to give us a show, Although it could potentially be a plot point, I don't know. I think We are now only on the next day, and the idea of him stinking was in fact meant to be a joke as to how bad he smells after not having a bath for a while! So he is starting to smell. They definitely have to get rid of the body soon though. I never really thought about it but yes Hirate does seem to be the most suspicious right now. What did Neru and Hirate discuss when she was discovered? Why are they do opposed to going to the police? Its only been a day, they could say they were scared and confused, and probably wouldn't be suspected for long when police investigate his past and his associates.

I still think that the lady teacher is the biggest suspect. She was at least having an affair with him (her seeming hatred to our western ears in fact a sign that she was/is in love with him), Japanese tendency to minimize affections for their significant others around others, but it could also be a sign of her innocence. This is the thing, it really really could be anyone, and the only help we get is when another episode comes on and we get more information!!

15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm also suspecting Techi alittle since at the start when the body was found she didn't seem too suprised/to scared. Instead she just smiled and said 'He's dead'. Like she was waiting for this to happen.And she doesn't seems phased like all the others. (except for the yankee? group.)

But most of my suspicions go to the female teacher because of what she said about Tokuyama.
    Just gotta wait and see.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And they ended the episode in a cliffhanger! Gaaahhh!!
    Can't wait for next week, that shot of Neru hiding inside her closet with Tokuyama is funny.
    Highlight in this episode is definitely Miyu shaking her head frantically when everyone pushed her distract the police with her fake picture.
    We learned this episode that Tokuyama regularly visited a club. Maybe the hostess that he is seeing is one of the students?

Tenchi is the calmest of the bunch. In this episode, she showed how smart she can be by kicking and dent Neru's locker to be safe in case the police decided to check the entire class which he did. I don't think she knows anything about the killer nor involved in the murder, but i believe that she hid something from episode 2, something that Neru tells her. Pretty sure we are going to find out all about her next episode

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If the killer is the female teacher, then the story is already boring from the start.

• Like Like x 1
  18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Female Teacher is clearly distraction suspect. Same with Neru.
    But none can deny they both definitely know he is already dead.

It only tells that this corpse, for all his act, is not a good guy and deserves the stab from practically anyone, which the list only increased with each episode aired(See Berika was just recently suspected only by this episode alone?).

My concern was not who's the killer. But who's the true mastermind of the killing. Naive to think this is done individually without others keeping tab of your secret.
    I'm assuming this based on "Murder on the Orient Express" by Agatha Christie.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ I agree with everything you said
    Sure the female teacher and Neru (at this point Berika as well) are suspicious but that would be incredibly obvious, unless they're going to make us believe they are innocent and make some kind of shocking reveal at the end (I don't think they would, but you never know).

Your Murder on the Orient Express theory is pretty interesting. In the end I think it will only be one of the girls who started the whole murder thing, only to have others walk in and somehow join her for whatever reason (rather than have it all planned out amongst themselves). Maybe it's because I'm not a killer, but I think it would be rather awkward to suddenly say "Hey, let's kill our teacher" to one of my friends. To be more true to Orient Express, maybe they all had a hand in the murder without knowing about any of the others plans. I think this is much less likely though, as there was only one stab wound and presumably some kind of poison. If anything, maybe it was an unwittingly joint effort between two girls? In fact, that would make all of Techi's motives understandable. She wants to know who the other murderer is, so why not hide under a sheet? Why not take charge in the investigation? Why not hide information from everyone else? Hmm...

Maybe I'm completely off here, but my first instinct whenever watching or reading a mystery (primarily closed circle ones) is to assume the one most interested in investigating is the most suspicious (especially in most movies and tv series, as there is generally no narration or internal dialogue).

Because the writer is AkiP I can only assume that one, or the killer is Techi. Gotta give the center more press after all :^^;:. I also feel that because there is a hierarchy within idol groups, it would be extremely awkward to make the murderer one of the lower-mid tier girls. From the current senbatsu I think the only possible murderers are: Techi, Berika, Berisa, Zuumin, Mona, Miyu, Yuipon, Yuuka, Neru or Akanen (Meijin is also a possiblity but I feel much less so than the others listed).