1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 235 2016/Itsu made Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka? (16/08/25-27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They really should have shut up about the next single and just give us a new center.

This is just burying NMB even deeper.

2. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I saw the idea about this center-picking system but...honestly, my very first thought was "oh, now the Sayaka-fans won't go so she can center another single and it's a lose-lose situation". And this all occurring in a concert titled "can NMB go on without Sayaka Yamamoto" is only the cherry on the cake.

Looks like the NMB-management is taking cues from SKE's. :glare:

It's pretty sad that these top girls are cancelling kennins and want to focus on and promote their respective groups, to build that group that can go on once their current aces have graduated, but the management is doing everything in their power to make sure it'll all fall apart when the top girls graduate.

3. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibuyanagisa

I think even sayanee fans want this to be success, sayanee is busy eith her album ,too much for this

Why they have to make it in the workday, it's so hard too SO 8kseats im the workday

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    It never crossed my mind that they woudn't sell out 8K..Man what a confidence crusher.

Fanperspective wise I don't think it hurts Yuuripon that much and Nagishu only to some extent.
    Miru&Fuuko though...how fucking disappointed must they feel.

5. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Wonder if Sayaka didn't had the possibility to reject the center at all: she has an upcoming album, she dominates hs and appears often on magazines. She says that she wants the group to step up and support it, but literally the whole attention is always on her.

Honestly, the outcome doesn't surprise me...but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed nor had a little bit of hope they would make it.

6. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This would've been a great chance for her to say "no, I won't center the next single, I want to give the stage to the other girls carrying the group for once". Get spotlight on those girls, show off their personalities, quirks etc. so even casual fans would know NMB for someone other than Sayanee. Riripon's gotten a pretty big push, but I barely know anything about Miru and Fuu-chan despite being told they're the next aces. They've remained pretty faces but that's...about it? :^^;:

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I know! That would even give her more points in putting the group's needs above her own, a good display of leadership and to tell the world that they don't have to rely on Yamamoto Sayaka when NMB48 has a lot of rising stars. Fans know that Miru, Fuuko, Ririka, Yuuri, Nagisa and Shu are potential successors but general audiences or casual fans doesn't, they may know their faces but nothing much beyond that...

8. ikhsan4488

ikhsan4488 Kenkyuusei

Aw.. Agonee again. Well.. It's predicted. Empty seat on the first day was even worst (from twitter pic). let's just wait for official announcement. Or maybe today RH is full house? Nobody knows

9. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It is pretty much official news. RH day 1 only had about 2500 ppl cuz they closed all the stands. Yesterday they were lacking a bit over 200 ish seats. Did mngment lie about this number? Prolli not, cuz it's not like we don't have anyone here that wasnt there. @zeroshiki alone bought 6 tickets for this one. Could they have lied and said they sold it all? Yeah, they couldve. I thought they would but at the same time I was happy they didn't. Recognizing the problem is always a first step.

As for as we know both RH sold out for today since they were taken off lottery awhile ago-

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've been reading through this and I'm a little curious, did management explicitly say sell out or seats filled? I'm just going by what I've seen at sporting events where they'll announce over the PA that the game's sold out even when there are obviously empty seats. Just as an example, someone could have bought X amount of tickets to keep Y other people out, creating those empty seats. Management will probably never disclose that, however.

11. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    They obvious meant by tickets sold. As far as they're concerned as long the seats are paid for they wouldnt give any care if ppl actually showed up or not.

12. ikhsan4488

ikhsan4488 Kenkyuusei

so.. let me recap it.
    there is 3 event.
    • first, the selected song from RH position 235 - 60. just a regular concert but with limited seat. Yamamoto Sayaka present in this concert
    • second. the "Itsu made Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka?" concert. Yamamoto Sayaka absent in this concert. if they manage to sell out ticket (wihich is sadly not), the 16th single center will be any member beside Yamamoto Sayaka itself.
    • third, the RH concert from 60-1. Yamamoto Sayaka present in this concert
    CMIIW

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    the blackmailing fans tactic is pretty tacky and desperate. This is not how you wanna win new fans or keep around the ones you have. Milky is gone. NMB is a sinking ship if they choose not to re-invent themselves, just like SKE with Jurina.

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Next... upgrade to the "kidnaping and ransom" fans tactic. :awesome:

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Upon further thought, this is more like re-invent to me. They could've just do yesterday with no gimmick at all, and announce Sayanee center just fine.
    But no, they give you a (illusory?)choice. One you can boast, or regret later on.

And hey, at least this gimmick raise some fans/people awareness. Instead of blackmailing, it's a nice wake up call tactic.

16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Starting Soon !!

NMB48「リクエストアワーセットリストベスト235 2016」ライブ独占生中継

8月27日(土)に開催されるNMB48「リクエストアワーセットリストベスト235 2016」 の最終公演をニコニコ生放送で独占生中継します!!

今年で4回目を迎えるリクエストアワーは、NMB48初の試みとして全楽曲のランキングを発表。
    昨年より24曲多い235曲の中から投票でランキングを作成、公演内で順位発表し、その中から楽曲を披露する「リクエストアワーセットリストベスト235 2016」 TOP30を公開する最終公演のチケットはすでにソールドアウトですので、お見逃しなく!!

▼ニコニコ放送スケジュール
    ※事前映像パートの開始が15:50になりました。
    15:50-16:53   ミュージックビデオ一挙放送
    17:00-19:00予定 ライブ生中継

For those with no links, poor connection or no nico nico ....

http://livestre.am/5pIaJ

Yea, you gotta create a free livestream account . Look for Sorasan if the link fails ...

For those with good links, stay there :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Thank you so much @sorasan

Niji no Tsukurikata no. 1!!
    Congrats Yuuri-chan!

I love that the no. 1 here has a good line-up to start a so-called 'new NMB'. Yuuri, I hope you'll be center ASAP!

And hooray for Fuyushougun for being no. 2!! Honestly I didn't like the song, but I'm happy for Fuu :p

Mirurun solo for Boku wa Inai gave different feel, which is so good! Welcome SayaMiru!

18. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    Top 10 was so good this year, though I think Fuyushogun should have been number 1. Sayanee's performance gave me chills. :)

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ngl i'm hoping they just ignore the no seats sell out thing and make it a double fuuxmiru center... how will sayanee cope with promoting her album, doing a solo tour, centering nmb's single, being in akb senbatsu, hs events for both groups, plus possible concerts and tours for nmb and 48g, it's too much.

20. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    The key to having your song in the top 3 is to make sure that Shuu is in it