1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Maybe Tokuyama's murder and the school secret aren't directly connected?
    The principal, the janitor and the vice home room teacher seem to act quite suspicious but still not very surprised to see "Tokuyama" alive, and obviously the fake police officer and reporter were involved in the school secret, but when the fake police officer saw Tokuyama Daishiro he didn't seem surprised like: "you were supposed to be dead", but more like "finally you showed up"... So does he know that's Tokuyama the twin and wants to get rid of him too or he just isn't aware of the fact that Tokuyama is actually dead? There are still a lot of details to be connected... Maybe Tokuyama wanted to reveal the school secret to reporter-san, and fake police officer-san wanted to stop him on behalf of the principal, but couldn't get to him because Tokuyama was already dead... Perhaps Tokuyama was killed by someone related to the school girl he was hugging in the picture... Her father or boyfriend... Just a theory...

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    remember, the fake security guard initially asked the journalist if he was Tokuyama, which seems to imply he doesn't think Daigoro is dead. But since they share a last name, there is a chance he suspected the journalist might have been Daishiro.

3. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @kanjo Ah Thats true, I had forgotten about that...

And there is still the CD that the arts teacher gave to the vice home room teacher and she didn't give it back to the students, she seemed glad to have it and there was a lot of focus on the number written on the box... Don't know what that could mean...

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There was a theory that the 3 was added later, because it looks a little different than the other 3. I don't buy it based on that but *if* it's true, it's just 423

Shi-ni-san
    "Shi" (we know Daigoro called Daishiro "Shiichan"), -niisan (older brother)
    Shi-niisan, older brother Shi.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Lisa

the number on that DVD is 3423 and if i have to guess....it probably means 57 minutes and 3 second and too bad they only watched the first minutes of that DVD before that teacher took it away

[​IMG]

only Neru could watch the whole thing after Tokuyama give it to her the day before he died

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  6. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @kanjo @CutePanda

First number 3 does in fact look different from the rest... But it seems like a stretch to immediately rule it out and make it a fit for Daishiro's nickname... I don't know, either Daigoro wanted Daishiro to have the cd because there is something related to the cause of his murder, or maybe it's something compromising against Daishiro? Could it be the Tokuyama on the first minutes of the video was actually Daishiro and not Daigoro? If Neru knows the content of the cd and it's something relevant then why won't she say anything?

7. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Looks like you are right about the murder and school secret being disconnected but I'm not sure yet because of the EP8 ending.
    As for EP8
    • Principle is in someway subordinate to Hashibe
    • We catch a small glimpse of the killer Kanzaki-sensei was talking to.
    • Neru seems to have seen who the killer is (or at least the person who did the msging) when Daishiro got a msg from Daigoro's line.
    I'm assuming the suspect is one of those present in the classroom. Neru's eyes were facing to someone to her left.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Deaththekid I have to wait for subs to actually understand properly episode 8, but it seems to be quite revealing!

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Techi, what a risky gamble you did there. And darn this spoiler trend will keep continuing with how they reveal things.:awesome:

- Janitor Hashibe is no longer innocent. But, is he the true final boss?
    - The glimpse shows enough that who Kanzaki talking to wears long socks and student skirt.
    - tokuyama.png . Nuff said.

I'm not sure what to expect from next episode. With the list (and even Daishiro) gone, Techi goes back to square one. I find it hard to speculate.

10. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Uemu seems like a suspect since Neru is looking at her group's direction and shes the only one wearing the shin-long dark socks.
    And Hashibe may not be the mastermind but just another higher-ranking subordinate.

Kinda feels like we've been taken for a ride for the last 8 episodes lol

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

...ep 8

this screencap was from episode 2

[​IMG]

i suspect Miichan was the one talking to the female teacher in this episode....that bandage on her right knee is mystery

[​IMG]

12. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @CutePanda what were they talking about?

Also, the girl with the bandage on her knee has grey socks, the student talking to the female teacher seems to have black socks?

13. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Does anyone have a link for episode 8?

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  15. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @CutePanda

So, this school girl seems to have some power in order to convince the vice homeroom teacher to reveal Sugai's test score? And also, the school secret is about fixing score tests to pass the entrance exam to this school? Did I understand correctly? So they fixed Sugai's test so she would be approved on this school and that's why she wanted to quit school at some point, because she didn't feel worthy to be at that school?

Maybe the school girl talking to the teacher was the one on the picture with Tokuyama?

16. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think I know who the killer is or at least the girl talking to the female teacher at th end of ep 8.
    I think it could be Berika or Umura.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the school secret arch just give Sugai some screen time in this drama and i dont think it was related to Tokuyama's death. the principal said the list was about donation and Sugai's parent donated $$ to fix the entrance exam grade.
    the female teacher showed her test result and Sugai did passed on her own.

4 episode left and we are back to square one. Neru seems to be on track to solve it while Techi probably will get frame with the bloody knife in her locker next week

edit:

who is the girl in this photo with Tokuyama?

[​IMG]

i suspect Berika (30% chance) is the girl in the photo and it make sense why she kept taking photos with Tokuyama after his death. (Teacher/student affair)

another suspect is Habu(10% chance) and she loves veggie + macaron in episode 3. (but her uniform doesnt match this photo). Also in first episode, Habu ran away when she suppose to do CPR after losing the janken.

last suspect is Risa (80% chance)and her uniform matched the girl in this photo. (no watches, no bracelet on the left hand)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  18. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    One of my theories : it's Daishiro on the photo. And the girl - Neru/Her sister. And then Daigoro slapped Neru when he found out this photo, because Daishiro could plunge into the problems. Also maybe it's Daigoro on the photo, but photo is fake(the way to help his brother,if Daishiro really cheated with someone from class). But idk how it's connected with janitor. But maybe with the woman from 9th ep. ~_~

Отправлено с моего SM-G531H через Tapatalk

19. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @MadBunny but Neru has taken her sisters old uniform and she pointed out that the symbol on the sleeve has a different color, so it couldn't have been her or her sister on the photo I suppose...

20. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Maybe because of the Neru someone of the girls was involved. Daigiro accused Neru because of smth, and this "something" related to Daishiro.

Отправлено с моего SM-G531H через Tapatalk