TV / Radio KEYABINGO! (2016/07/05 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    OH SHHH---- im falling for neru!

image.png

Mod note: putting oversized pics under spoilers does not make them acceptable. Use thumbnail please

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru gaze ~♡:nosebleed:

3. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I can't believe how little Ozeki is! I didn't realise she was so tiny! (Yes she looks like she is Ikuta Erika's sister)

It was kind of uncomfortable how she was put in the position of trying to be sexy, when she is so little, I think she would have done better in the kawaii section.

Have to say, Habu is definitely (along with Neru and Akane) one of the most beautiful members of the group, although all are adorable!

"waa, Ramen da!" Well done Rika! <3 (there is a reason you're my oshi)

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This plan might have worked for half a show, but it wasn't interesting enough to sustain for 20+ minutes, at least for me. Techi actually said honestly that she didn't like doing burikko, that she found it embarrassing, and asked the sensei if she wasn't ever embarrassed to do it. (The sensei declared that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. I hope that's true...for her.)

Certainly the members seemed shocked at some things from the sexy sensei. Except maybe Satoshi, lol. And Pon... Personally, I'd prefer K46 to steer clear of the overtly sexy stuff -- the poses and the come-hither smiles -- and let other groups do this kind of thing, which feels old-fashioned to me. The Keyaki-chans are more than sexy enough just being themselves. I certainly felt sorry -- once again -- for Ozeki, being forced to try stuff she's awful at.

But all that being said, I thought Sugai was excellent doing her poses. It was definitely too bad that she had to follow Neru, who short-circuited things by laughing at the pose in a way that made it devastatingly effective. And Pon was excellent, too. And of course Akanen. But it was Techi with cutely puffed cheeks that made all the K46 news sites. The tiny promo of Neru the Nurse (next week) was picked up quickly by news sites, too. With good reason. "Godly episode coming," said one site, looking forward to a show full of cosplay.

5. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

This episode is very risky. too much moe and sexyness.
    what annoying me a little with Sandwichman MCing so far is where they always say "how do you feel" or "how was it" everytime something happened or everytime someone done something. I know they must ask it but they done too much and they asked that question too much.

I'm glad they put ozeki in sexy group, otherwise we will be dragged too much into sexiness.
    I'm sure Imaizumi will be in sexy group if she participate.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, better if they show it naturally rather than learning from other people so openly like this, something feels unright, maybe bcuz their age,

Being gaze by neru and then, 'welcome to my chest' :nosebleed:that sensei nearly kills me:blush:

7. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry that much about the episode being suggestive or anything - I think it's just supposed to be a game and should be understood as one. It wasn't particularly the content itself that amused me but the fact that you could indirectly witness the girls' acting skills when it comes to somewhat strange/off-age roles.
    Impressions -Akane convincingly proves why she was pointed out when the group was asked during a live stage about which member is the sexiest. Satoshi (what a nice outfit!) and Yuipon are very good at things like this, and Sugai puts quite a lot of effort into her performances as well. I was surprised that Fuu was on the burikko side, as she certainly has sex-appeal to show as she did in the recent Hustlepress shootings (or: also lol@ sexy way of pronouncing food names in previous Keyabingo), but her burikko acting was good too. Suzumoto shows as well that if she just feels like it, she's one of the most expressive members of the group despite her understated nature.
    I'm not sure about Ozeki though; I start to worry a little bit about her always ending up as the target of a joke. She'll turn 19 soon but she doesn't make the impression that she's "there" yet and hasn't proved herself in the past year. You could even start to wonder whether there's actually something she's good at as her presence is mostly about her being made fun of or not being able to properly meet requirements. Personally, for me, she's the member I'm least serious about, everything is just "Ozeki style". I kinda find this entertaining but wonder whether this is really what she wants for herself. It's very early to bring up things like this and I could be completely wrong about it, but something about her tells me that in the future she might end up among the first ones of the current members to graduate from the group, if her image stays like this all the time.

Actually, Techi frequently says things like that although she is pretty good at them, as she did for the Engiryoku Tests during KeyaKake (shortly before the Drama started, where they performed a few scenes). She said that both the confession scene as well as the face-only scene where she suddently notices a very attractive person in front of her (both of which she did pretty good) are just absolutely not her thing. It's the modesty of a talented and growing up girl I assume.

By the way, does anyone else think that Satou-sensei (burikko) overdid her roles in a way that instead of cuteness/moe it's on the border of pure weirdness? Even Maid Cafés (that are weird enough for my taste) don't go this far. I'm not too knowledgeable about the burikko concept so maybe somebody knows it better.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Actually, if you start worrying Ozeki in this eps, you should worry about Berika too.:D
    But nah, that's what she brings to the table. She just have to handle it well, which may be difficult with her known negativity, as I said on some Keyakake thread. The balls on her.

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

there is nothing to worry about with them , especially Berika :blush: cute and funny:1st:she will create something epic and made us laugh though she did it wrong[hehe]

10. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  11. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Will the keyaroom for this episode be translated? It seems interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As far as I know, it's already in Indonesian sub. So if you know the language, you might understand it sooner before eng sub is done.:)

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Got a problem on the douga right now for keyabingo,

But, bwahahahaa:blush: what am i seeing ... I'm looking forward on neru and then, pom! Uemu starts crying:^^;:

When it goes to shida turn, well tadaa!! That mousou camera surely genki:eek:, also armed in cosplay that guy surely love her job

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  15. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Already subs, that was fast
    if the video does not show watch the video here

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

part 2:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

My review?
    keyabingo 8.png keyabingo 8(2).png

The MVP. Best cameraman in Japan, or luckiest. lol.:awesome:

Next week, fashion queen showdown. First spotlight for Habu in this series(After her scene got cut in the ep.4)!

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sounds like NTV Shows got blocked on FC2. He did put a link to where you can watch it.

http://48videodouga.blogspot.com/p/keyabingo.html

18. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Kamiyama-san's style of showing who his oshimen is was 10/10. Not making this up though, I sort of imagined that it might be Shida. There are facets about her that remind of Hashimoto Nanami, although they have their own respective style.

Otherwise - Yuipon and Satoshi as the first ones are likely meant as good examples (similar to the acting skills test in KeyaKake), either one could have won. Berika starts to get a "magical girl" aura with hidden talents. Odanana gives two comments, both are a bullseye again. But what's on Uemura's mind?

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I assume Uemu has trouble on giving the final punchline needed to close her segment. The way I see it, she is just not accustomed yet and uncomfortable with it. Hence the word "Not fit to be an idol". The pain of learning, she will get over it soon. [hehe]

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

did that camera-man oshihen to Manaka ? nice homemade Manaka T-shirt :worthy: