1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is it possible to unsubscribe stage48 e-mails but still logged in?

And how do I delete my account if I want to do it in the future?

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Go to Your Account.
    Under preferences (Browsing preferences):
    Uncheck the second box.

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
    If you meant mass mailings from the admins, that's under Privacy and also Contact Details.

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Yamashita Yukari's thread hasn't been moved to the SKE48 Graduated Members forum yet.

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you very much.

5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    We're still missing the BEJ48, GNZ48 Forums... FYI.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Anai Chihiro's thread hasn't been moved to the HKT48 Graduated Members forum yet.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I noticed that in other forums we can embed tweets/IG, is it possible to have the same thing here? It would be useful, of course you can make a limit like with videos (limit of 3 or 5 by posts or something like this). Also I wonder if we will get more emoticons? I like the ones we had in the previous version of the forum, there was more than this. it would be really nice if more emoticons could be added, it makes the forum more fun/lively.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Milky's Road to Adulthood final episode ended. Please transfer Milky's thread to NMB48 Graduated Members forum.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

@ithebigc Hey was hoping you could re-create the HKT48 Kenkyuusei Section for the HKT48 Forum and move all of the HKT48 Kenkyuusei threads there (I created them since their profiles are officially on the site). I created them in the Team TII section since it used to be the Kenkyuusei Section here.

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @ForrestFuller Maybe you can put like (Kenkyuusei) in the thread title of each one until they've moved to the section? Just and idea, as by now I've had multiple people ask me if they had gotten some sudden instant promotion to Team TII lol.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Its done :) (putting Kenkyuusei in the thread title of each one of them). That should help and let everybody know that the KKS girls didn't get that sudden instant promotion to Team TII lol.

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    For those, you have to contact @aezea either here or on Twitter @aezea48. There is a chance he'll miss them though if he's too busy and doesn't see your message. :(

As the Chinese groups have officially pulled out from the 48 Group, we will not be adding them to Stage48 either. SNH48 is only still part of the forum because of tradition.

I've wanted to add this feature to Stage48 since forever since so much news pertaining to the 48 Group is first revealed and discussed on Twitter, but unfortunately that requires additional software that Stage48 doesn't have natively so I'm unable to do so myself. For that, we'll have to ask @Mr Waffle

I've created the new section, moved the threads and renamed them so they no longer say KKS now that they're in the KKS section anyway. Thanks for starting the threads!

13. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ithebigc It's nice you come and visit us but you missed to move the graduated girl's threads to the graduate sections. Milky, Aamin, Hirari for naming some of them.

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As we have mentioned many times before we rely on you guys to remind us when it is time to move member threads to the graduate sections. So if this is your way of reminding us, then thank you.

15. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I hope someone in studio48 have a additional member to facilitate some groups to fix some problems in specific group like ex: JKT48 songs / SNH48 songs. To update.. I feel also that the head admin is too hard to collect some songs for song int'l songs .. If it's possible to have that on studio.. Thanks a lot :)

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Hallo, I have 3 things :)
    First I want to remind that many graduated members aren't removed from the Oshimen funktion :) Maybe it's better to wait until SKE and AKB announce their new gens so it can happen in one move :D

Since AKB and SNH break up is there a chance of having a separate BEJ/GNZ/etc. section? Would be very nice.

And finally I guess it would be a good idea to create a BNK and MNL (TPE already exists?) section cause both are currently holding their 1st gen castings

Sorry for bother you.
    A nice evening :D

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Hello.
    I hope you can read a notice that I've posted at the main page of Studio48. I've already asked for help and is currently waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For the oshimen function, read back a couple pages of this thread. Been discussed, at length. And more than once.

As for BEJ/GNZ/ect. Well, the admin addressed just that just 3 posts before yours.

19. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Did somebody deleted/moved some threads of team S members ?
    Can't find Matsui Jurina, Miyamae Ami, Kitagawa Ryoha, Oya Masana....Tsuzuki Rika's thread is also missing. There are 6 or 7 threads missing.

What's going on ?

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The staff is aware of the issue regarding the missing Team S member threads and I'm investigating. We'll be posting an update afterwards once we have more information and have decided on a course of action. In the meantime, please hang tight and refrain from creating new threads.