1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio CROW'S BLOOD (16/07/23 to 16/08/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Silkelyss Thank you so much for subbing episode 5!!!

After watching episode 5 subbed, I watched episode 6 raw! Opinions under spoiler.

A great last episode! I kinda feel bad for Maki and her dad though. Their whole story is sad .___. and their characters are interesting, especially Maki. But it was necessary for both of them to die, so I expected it. I wonder what her dad told her in the last scene ;___;

There was so much action in this episode, and I like how it ended with Aoi VS Mai and Kaoru VS Maki. Aoi is the only infected person who stayed nice, I knew she would end up killing Mai and then killing herself. That poor grandma was traumatized though >_< the last scene with Maki and Kaoru was really good too. I'm surprised Sawada survived after the injuries he had and all the blood he lost? I mean, he didn't even really look "weak" in the end, LOL, I thought he would die and Kaoru would be the only survivor, but he end up surviving after bleeding so much. but anyway it's nice to have a happy ending for Kaoru and Sawada ^-^ and just like some people here predicted before, Maki infected the baby, so it's an open ending. Btw the theme song of the drama is kinda creepy but I like it XD

Now, I look forward to the subbed version of episode 6!

2. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    thank you very much for the episode there...
    i'm actually losing hope but there is still a light..

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Good enough subs already has ep 6 subbed. Check it out.

EDIT: Here are the links.

CROW'S BLOOD EP 6 with English subs<br /><br />
    if the video does not show watch the video here<br />
    if the video does not show watch the video here<br />
    if the video does not show watch the video here
    Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The song is actually good. Very unexpected.

5. KAY48

KAY48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i think i see tanochan in ep 6, she is tanochan right? :shocku::shocku:

Attached Files:

• cats.jpg
      cats.jpg
      File size:
      339.9 KB
      Views:
  6. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @KAY48 yes, that's Tanochan!

And yes, Good Enough Subs already uploaded its translation for the last episode, including what Maki's father recorded for her.

Basically he apologized to her for being selfish in bring her back, and not taking in consideration her own feelings, and that the time he spent with her as daughter meant everything to him.

Naturally, Maki didn't took it well, saying it was too late.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  7. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Agreed, I just suddenly got the learning bug, signed up to this e-learning website, and now I'm overdoing it!!

It was a great episode (episode 5), Not as creepy as it has been, I can tell they're trying to quickly conclude, but I think it would have benefited from double the number of episodes, where they could flesh it all out.

To me it seems that they have said "she has a virus, needs to spread virus, formaldehyde kills the virus, and the host, go kill Maki, then show is done". I don't think this can have an adequately satisfying end, I totally understand the angle of not playing God. But they could easily have done a better job by saying, she died - then brought something back with her. It could even have been unrelated to the procedure, whilst everyone thought the procedure was the cause. Because now, a virus, is making Maki and everyone else infected creepy, And for me that is dissatisfying, nor does it explain why Maki is acting the way that she is

8. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    No offence but the last episode felt like some low budget video, even death cash has better script writing than this.

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In other Crows Blood related, someone made a parody in JPHIP.

10. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Yup. Saw that. Somewhat very funny parody lol. Too many references on the real life chara. Hopefully there will be more.

Back on the topic, is there any possibilities they will make another Crow's Blood series from now on? Like, Crow's Blood 2? I mean, with other members as the new casts? Or maybe this will only be just a one off drama.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Am I miss this, or Maki's kiss to Sawada is untouched?
    If Maki really kissed him, then he's also a threat along with the baby.

But the theory of infection is a bit confusing,
    do one who have been kissed must die first to be like Maki (like in Maki's case and Mai's mom)?
    Or they don't have to die to begin with (Like Mai and Maki's dad)?
    If Sawada really infected and he need to die first to be like Maki, then he really infected Kaoru in the end by their kiss.
    That would be a terrible (but interesting) start for season 2. :omfg:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  12. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Sawada wasn't infected. He had red blood, so that means he was able to stop her from kissing him.
    Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  14. moonlit

moonlit Member

Aoi's part was pretty interesting. The fight with Sawada+Kaoru vs. Mass of zombies was WTF is this. lol
    It was pretty clear that Hikari won't make it out.
    Also, how the F did Sawada survive that???

and last but not least: I was so right about the baby MWAHAHAHAHAHA

15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    did you guys notice the inn they are staying at in the woods is the one were they did the eien pressure mv?

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Just to read something into nothing. I feel that the knife fight between aoi (iriyama) and Mai (kashiwagi) is symbolic of both Anna and Akb48 healing and moving beyond the iwate incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Silkelyss

Silkelyss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You're all very welcome! Feels nice to be appreciated haha!

And now finally! Episode 6!
    (It has also been uploaded on the tracker as always :) )

I'm having someone go over the scripts now for English grammar and spelling mistakes (because it's not my mother language) and then when I get back from Japan, I'm going to go over them to fix some timing issues and release the whole batch of soft subs, considering it's been highly requested :) But that might be somewhere end September-October so it might take a while!

As for my opinion on the last episode... (& the series as a whole)

Some parts DID feel quite cheap. For example when Kaoru throws the syringes and they all magically hit all of the girls? Nah mate :^^;: I also would've preferred that Kaoru would've put them in Maki's back or heart, instead of her head, because that looked quite stupid to be honest.

I felt quite sad for Maki and her father, their story is indeed so sad :cry: But I'm glad it ended the way it did... I did hope for some more scenes between her father and her, the actor of Professor Seto really did bring out the best in Sakura's acting. After episode 5 (with Maki's speech about "friendship" I was scared that they might "cure" her with the power of friendship or something lame like that haha. Glad they didn't!
    And even though I didn't care for Annin/Aoi throughout the whole series, I was pleasantly surprised by her character the last episode! I didn't expect to help Kaoru & boyfriend as much as she did! And then ending herself as well :cry:
    You just knew SOMETHING had to be up with the baby as well :lol:

Acting wise, Sakura has improved over the series. I feel like ever since that discussion with her father (episode 3? 4?) she must've felt more comfortable to show herself more, so good for her! Mayu just didn't need to change herself as much as Sakura did to fit her role, so it's harder to show improvement I guess? Yukirin, Renacchi, Annin, Yuria and Mion were fine as well! I felt like Jurina & Yuihan just transferred from Majisuka to CROW'S BLOOD :^^;: But Yuihan's laugh is terrifying.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    LOL at Magic Syringe scene, too. And LOL at Jurina slipped by Sawada's blood. Honestly, after Aoi's fall from roof TWICE and Mai's mom "sauced cabbages" oh and also Aoi's chopped head they should've did some efforts on that magic syringe. The emergency bow also ridiculous. They inject themselves! The most impressive is the scene where Hikari's fight with Tano. That intestines..ugh :censored:

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Thank you so much for the subs!

I feel like the idea was they were just throwing so many of the syringes that some would hit but it was a bit awkward yeah aha. I felt relieved for Aoi being able to die at the end after her struggles earlier.
    That Tano fight really grossed me out a lot >< oh god. I was grateful it was in a dark room.

I think it ended well, I liked that it didn't have some silly magic cure or anything although I didn't feel like it was going that way. It felt bittersweet which is one of my favourite types of endings for shows like this.

I hope there's some cool making of footage for later episodes, it was cool seeing a few for the first episode.