1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 235 2016/Itsu made Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka? (16/08/25-27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 2, 2016.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The friday concert was an awesome concert though. They gave the next-gen 6 members all solo songs and then center songs to the tier below that (All current senbatsu members except Rika plus Jo, Kokochan, Azusa and Renapyon)

There was also the race to declare that they want to be center and take NMB to the top which seemed like everyone was doing during every MC over the three days. It feels like a fire has been lit among all these girls and the future of NMB is bright.

2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Is there a translated setlist for the concert anywhere?

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    No, but I just created one.

4. greenv

greenv Kenkyuusei

Nice to hear that. Personally, I support management decision in regard to Friday concert. I do think this kind of attempt is actually needed so that we (i.e. fans, management and members) can clearly see how much NMB48 depend on Sayaka. It is good to see the fine line today while Sayaka still present. We still have time to make things better.

I can see from the last day concert that most of NMB48 members actually pump up for "revenge". It is good for them I believe. As for management, I always have high faith on them. Up to today, they haven't disappoint me yet. Well, except for a few low budget single cover..

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    The No Sayaka concert (+ audio commentary) was released and oh my god it was fire.
    Probably the best nmb concert I have seen yet.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It was my favorite concert of last year. The girls were really fired up for it and its sad that they were unable to sell it out despite their best efforts.

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    With the DVD coming out, I want to highlight this. Shuu was involved in all 3 songs that were sung in full during RH. She is so important to NMB that out of all 3 heavy hitters that will be graduating by Spring, her loss will hurt the most IMO.

9. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Yea Shuu's graduation is worst than Milky's imo.