1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    It's been so long since the announce at Sousenkyo.
    AKB48 and HKT48 already release the single, yet no clues for NGT48 even the title it self. :^^;:
    I don't really mind the lineup, it's just, i'm really curious with their debut single.

Line up maybe : (2)Yuka - (1)Rika - (0)Katomina - (1)Rie - (2)Okappa (w/o Yukirin but nearly imposible since they need some push with sales)
    If it with yukirin : (2)Yuka/Yukirin - (1) Yukirin/Yuka - (0)Katomina - (1)Rie/Rika - (2) Rika/Rie (and okappa at 2nd row just behind katomina)
    IMO, Katomina "nearly-certainly" got center since she get ranked on SSk before.
    #just guessing though# [hehe]

2. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Or they will announce 2nd generation first, and do something like what HKT did

3. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    hahaha, while announce their 2nd gen will be 3-4 months after they open the audition registration. :shifty:
    while there's no sign for 2nd gen audition too . . . :wall:

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's really frustating :^^;:

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, looking back at it now, I'm starting to think that I did create this thread way too early. XD It's fun reading the speculations though. :)

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmm it's not your fault since they announced it at sousenkyo concert which is long ago. I wonder did HKT's single debut also like this? I mean in term of when it was announced to the actual release/leaks?

7. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Well, yea, actually. They announce the debut at Nov 8, 2012 and release the single at March 20, 2013
    The different that they already have their 2nd gen the time they announce it.

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Maybe they will debut in December

Sent with Tapatalk

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Geez... they really take quite a while for their 1st single, whereas Keyakizaka46 which was formed around the same time already has their 2nd single out :shifty:

10. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Well, keya46 don't have their daily performances which is have more time focusing on their single debut release.
    So comparing with them is a bit off.[hehe]

And i just hope that Aki-P not forget to make the song for them. Right after making both AKB and HKT songs.
    Or it will be great if the title being hold secret and announced it same time they release the single itself :XD:
    At least tell the line-up :wall:

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm hoping it'll be in the winter time...January/Feb are ok too...I feel it suits NGT~

12. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    What about announcing on Janken? :D

Sent with Tapatalk

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Would actually make sense, I guess. They atleast mentioned that their debut single might be autumn / winter (end 2016 or beginning 2017) - and October 10 (Janken Event) wouldn't be too far fetched for announcing a release date at the end of the year haha
    I mean, in all honesty, I would be okay with just a date we can at least look forward to then. The other details (line-up etc.) can wait for small surprises at other Events and Shows.

Actually I thought they might announce the date at their 1st Anniversary Show and I got really excited when Etsuro appeared. But nope.

At least we still don't know what the shoot was for - with all the girls in different location and different school uniforms.
    But it would probably too early to shot an PV, so probably a Magazine Shoot :^^;:

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Same thing happened with HKT and Nogizaka. HKT was revealed only about 2 months after Nogi but they only got their 1st single the week after Nogizaka's 5th. It took them a year +5 months.
    But, agreeing with JOELicious, 48 groups are theatre focused (especially sister groups) and Sakamichi don't have regular stages, so if they're not releasing singles they don't have a lot to do.

15. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I woke up today thinking "Shouldn't the single be out soon? Surely there is some news!" And yet, and yet... I have high hopes though for the quality!

16. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    While AKB48 and HKT48 preparing their 2nd single after sousenkyo,
    NGT48 be like "Don't mind, don't mind"

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Let's wait for Janken xD

Sent with Tapatalk

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well selling a single with only 25 members (+6 slots for Yukirin)will be hard, I'd be happy if they break 120k. And that might not be profitable enough. Its very hard for 48G to sell ticket now since they are not the trend anymore unlike 46G. The sell out rate is around 30% while 46G is 80%. HKT had 42 members selling their first single while NMB has 48 (2 gens each) and that was when 48G is at its peak

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yes but you have to take into account AKB's last single had 8 hs rounds, while nogi's last single is in the 16th hs round right now. I don't think they can be compared.

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Nogi sold 80.44% after 8 rounds