1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Keyakitte Kakenai 49 HD Clip:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Subs: GES
    Typesetting, Encode: BlackSwan

Most reactions in this episode were wonderful.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. I think Zuumin was just glancing very quickly up at the animal, either to see it or just to check where it was. It was so quick that I really didn't think it was an eye-roll. She can obviously roll her eyes easily, since there's a shot of her in her thread where she rolls her eyes upward so far that all you can see is white. Pretty eerie.

2. Hirate seemed basically normal to me. But I do think she's a bit tired and stressed. That might make her a little more subdued than usual. I think that in normal life she acts closer to her real age than when we see her in professional situations. The other girls are older and more socially confident.

I think she's happy to let them take the lead here, too, so that they get more of the limelight: that consideration may be part of why she is backing off here. They may like her and all, but I'm sure a lot of them can't help feeling envious of her prominence and success.

Anyway, I don't think variety is what she's best at. She's basically too serious, I think. In the KeyaKake show where she had to be burikko, she made it pretty clear that she found it embarrassing (the shot of her puffing her cheeks and saying she'd get mad still became a meme).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case anyone wondering who is the idol guest on the latest episode. She is Kikuchi Ami, a former member of Idoling.
    Edit: I actually like this kind of episode. Very educational and informative. Compared to Nogi, I think Keyaki girls are more willing (bolder) in variety, probably because they aren't tied to Ojou-Sama image.
    Anyway, I love how Tsuchida and Sawabe have build the members expectation about whom they were going to invite only to see their confused (and kinda disappointed) look when the actual guest appear :p

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh Ami. No wonder I feel familiar somehow. Too bad her group are now erased from the map.:|

And can't help but feel this is just a warm-up episode while the self-history corner are true spotlight.
    Let's see how next week unfold.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Definitely interesting and informative although I had no clue who the Kikuchi Ami was. A few things caught my attention:
    - I'll write about Fuyuka's question in her own thread.
    - Akanen mentioned that there are a few occasions Sawabe's haircut has been a subject of jokes and asked for a suitable reaction if it should happen again. However, so far, I can only reckon one time his back hair was focused by the camera as shown and the girls reacting enthusiastically. I wonder if there really were more occasions and how many scenes that aren't broadcast may exist furthermore.
    - The answer to Yonesan's question was funny but getting over the time like that is basically wasting a ticket. Tsk tsk.
    - Doesn't Odanana almost have something like a "secret weapon" already just in her way she participates in variety? Everytime she gets the screen and a comment, the tension rises, particularly on Keyabingo. The "Oda Nana commentary" of the recent episodes was always bullseye.
    - Neru's Self-History was nothing special but nice. What made me curious was when she mentioned the Hiragana Keyaki's entries, faces of the other members were mostly rather serious, with Yuuka almost glaring away at that time. I wouldn't overthink this though; the talk was relatively serious at this point anyway and just because they don't go crazy about this or grin from one side to another shouldn't have any negative meaning.
    - Zuumin didn't mention anything about her past as an underage idol but on the other hand, it probably doesn't belong into this show anyway. She said that as a middle-schooler, she could run extremely fast but then hurt herself by falling at one point, so she can't quite run with the same spirit as before. During the sports ability test about a year ago, she was pretty average overall; not outstandingly good but not bad either (except for grip strength where she placed last). I thought that from the way she moves her body and her dancing skills, she actually should have some physical fitness.

Looking forward to the next episode where we're about to see another REVOLUTION!

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I made a blog post collecting toddler pics for all the birthday girls who have showed one in the "my history" sessions on KeyaKake. As far as I recall, Techi is the only one who hasn't.... I also talk a bit about Neru's history, and an even smaller bit about Zuumin's.

As a fan of Neru's, I found her history as enjoyable as any except for Nanako's. Even I learned a bit, lol. And I was surprised to see Techi reacting as if Neru's world travels were a surprise to her (they weren't to me: homestays in the US and Korea, visits to London). The Neru we saw in the hidden camera episode is one of the real Nerus, making the running, in control of the story, entertaining and being nice to people but harassing them -- and revealing only what she wants to reveal. She was pretty much under total emotional control this week, but the info was interesting, at least. The members' shocked reaction to the white face was fun (see blog post).

If the others went stone-faced at the mention of Hiragana Keyaki -- and I can't be sure if they were reacting or just being at rest -- it might be because Neru is now spending more and more time with the Hiraganas, and less with the main group. There have been a number of photos of her with Hiraganas, and like them wearing one of those lime green practice jerseys with her name on it.

I'll just mention again the prediction by one Japanese poster that the last part of next week's show could be devoted to revealing the senbatsu for the next single (which is likely to come November 23, the now-normal two weeks after Nogizaka's). It was just one person's prediction, but the time is coming....

Also Oda Nana. I'm not her hugest fan, for some reason (I can't figure it out myself), but she's been putting little sketches of various members at the end of her blog recently, and they've been great. They're like extended and more serious versions of those "secret weapon" firings in KeyaKake. Some of them almost like love poems, really.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune what an interesting blog collecting toddlers pics of Keyakizaka46 members :) lol at the toddlers pic of Risa, Nijika and Neru [hehe] too bad we didnt get a chance to see Techi's toddlers pic :(

8. Mas Hir

Mas Hir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Twitter:
    h2umi
    whether subtitle for Keyakitte kakenai episode 50 already there?

9. taraniskai13

taraniskai13 Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me about background music in eps 5, when this scene appeared?
    2016-10-07 22_59_50-151101 Keyakizaka46 – Keyakitte, Kakenai ep05.mp4.png

10. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

This music usually appears when something "fashionable" is presented in the show. It appeared for the first time back then, and also during the surprise fashion check (ep. 24) when some members were highlighted, and as a longer version in ep. 45 (summer games, where the Yukata were presented). It's catchy, isn't it. But I assume that this tune -together with the other ones that belong to this show- is produced particularly for this show, just judging by the amount of budget that should be available for a show with powerful sponsors like Sony Music. So unless they somehow decide to publish it, I guess there's no chance to get a clean mp3 or something of this.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Lol this week episode. Prepare your hunting gear, we got a request from Sugai-sama grandfather himself! :awesome:

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With the senbatsu announcement set for next week, and another entertainer brought in, I expected this to be a down week. But the three comedians made it work, and I enjoyed the members' delight at working with a (good-looking) comedian they admired. Kojima Kazuya is a comedian who has also been an actor in films and on TV. He and Sawabe and Tsuchida really got in sync.

The members were basically observers, just reacting with delight or disappointment/peevishness when he did or did not remember their names. That was the structure of the show: he said he was a fan and knew their names, so if he failed to remember one, he had to do a penalty game.

KeyaKake has been shown live on YouTube these past few weeks (if not before; I only found it recently). I search for 欅って and then fiddle with the filters if it doesn't show up near the top of the list.

At the end of the show, they made it official: next week will be two "My History" segments (Ozeki and Pon) and then the announcement of the senbatsu for the third single.

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    EP 52: Surprise Oshima Kojima Check!!!

Links to be edited later...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

That Tsuchida's arm lock is amazing :lol:
    Poor Kojima-san, lol. Why he's so obsessed with Yoshiko name ? :lol:

===
    Senbatsu announcement next week!!!:eek:

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Nogi is doing theirs next week too and if the rumoured Iku-chan center happens, twitter will explode and overshadow the Keyaki's.
    STILL HYPE THOUGH!!!

16. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I wonder what the senbatsu size is this time

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    EP 53: My own History: Ozeki Rika/Kobayashi Yui & Third single senbatsu
    announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I feel somewhat uneasy for Hirate. So much pressure.

19. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Well that was unpredictable.

Looking forward to the next episode, looks really fun :XD:

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

as expected, berika scenes was the main highlight, just feel a bit short of time on this episode, wish to see all members done it:)