1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Churi finished her last Re:LIFE performance and her role has been very well received. Congratulations!
    Some pics and messages coming in on twitter but it's early AM there now so we'll have to wait several hours for more.
    (edit- it's past 1AM but I just noticed she's still on twitter updating. She must be too excited and happy to sleep lol<3)

I only got to see rehearsals but it looked like a great atmosphere and she was having a lot of fun. As acting experience goes, this looks much better than being in low budget tv dramas too. You gotta be good to do it live with no room for mistakes and multiple takes.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  5. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    She definitely deserves congratulating. She had to practice for entire weeks and kept noting on Twitter that it was difficult and she needed to keep improving. The cast seemed great, and she had Ono Kensho, Mr. Harry Potter, on Goro Churi Cafe as a guest. He seemed to me to be a leader of sorts and I'm sure Churi learned a lot from him and the others. The camaraderie seemed great. In contrast to PriPara, where Churi knew the iRis girls beforehand, she had to work with some voice actors she never met for ReLife. For all her talk about being bad at getting to know people, she seems to have left a good impression on the others.

I only saw the 24 minutes that were streamed on AbemaTV, but she seemed to have done well. It seems all the practice paid off.

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Her performances (I saw both her 1st & Last ones) were amazing. You can clearly see the amount of effort was put in during practice. I can't write a report due to keyboard problems. But, slowly, I'm writing a review of not only the play but manga & anime too.

7. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Hair cut! She had mentioned months ago (in mobame I think) that she wanted to cut her hair but couldn't due to ReLife. She also met BII's Naiki Kokoro during Music Station.

Twitter 16/09/19

Once again!

Since the play is over, I’ve cut my hair.

Maybe you noticed it on the debut performance of Music Station? ( ^ω^ )

Now I’ll let my hair grow for my next role in a play lol

Every time there’s a play recently I feel like I change my hair (lol)

tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo1_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo2_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo3_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo4_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo6_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo7_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo8_1280.jpg tumblr_odr9bqo7dL1ugob2oo10_1280.jpg

8. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like it! <3 I just saw it on twitter now because I've been watching the World Cup of Hockey pretty much all day (crazy to think the NA team is younger than Churi). I know nothing about hairstyles but I like that she kept that semi-curl/waviness like she had when it was a little longer. Whatever you call it, I like it when she wears it like that.

New Janai yo clips were added just minutes ago.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I don't know how many of you are subscribed to Churi's mobame, but she sent out a mail yesterday saying she was feeling down, saying it was hard to make everyone smile and for everyone to happy together, and apologized for that. She says these periods where she worries come and go. Anyway, I thought it nice that she communicated that.

These kind of mails have been sent in the past, but the reason I bring this up is that today's kore kakeru are episode for today was great. She clearly had a lot of fun and I hope it cheered her up. I especially liked this combination of members.

You can watch it here:
    https://live.line.me/r/channels/21/broadcast/51488

10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I've been looking forward to that episode because of the members. I don't have time to watch it until later tonight though.
    Churi is a really thoughtful perceptive person but she sometimes has a hard time expressing herself on her own, so I think having someone like Kaotan around (or Airin in the past) can really help her open up.

11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Just got around to watching the episode and it was fun. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I thought with those members there would be some good talks about SKE and answering some interesting fan questions, but it was basically an hour of making fun of Masana's cooking lol. Still good though. It felt like an uncut version of a variety show cooking segment.

On a shallow note, Churi looked really beautiful. I've been seeing many comments lately from Japanese fans like, "recently Churi is really cute" and the best explanation I can think of is her makeup choices. I've always thought she was beautiful but in the past her makeup styles were inconsistent and didn't always suit her. She seems to have found the perfect look and sticks with it now.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    http://ske48matome.net/archives/48609621.html

Sounds like Churi had a must-see performance lol. I don't have time to watch many stages but I'm watching this one for sure.

*Just watched it and it was really good. When Churi is fired up, the whole team follows lol. Team C!
    It wasn't this crazy the whole show, but here's the end.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Is anyone here, including you lurkers, in Japan and seen the Churi Camera exhibition? She's also doing a live talk event later today.
    It would be cool to have some fan accounts and details. All I can find is random twitter pics.

16. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I haven't, but if you look at the pictures uploaded under this hashtag you can get a good feel for the layout.

Last year there was an exhibition in Shinjuku. Someone uploaded a video which not many have seen, judging by the views.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
  19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Daaaamn Churi <3
    CwGZMcyVYAASFZ-.jpg

From Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai Halloween performance

20. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    A few days ago SKE had a concert for Zero Position. It turns out this was Churi's idea (along with her fellow MCs) and she was part of staff and participated in its organization.
    She wrote this very long blog that I've translated below.

Ameblo 16/10/28 - Zero Position Concert! Thoughts and Explanations
    It’s been a while since I’ve written a blog.

It might be long because it’s been such a long time. It’s very passionate though, so if you don’t mind could you read it until the end?

Oh, and for those of you watching it later, there will be spoilers.

Ahhhhhhhh ((゜゜((Д))゜゜)) *trembling*

A “Zero Poji Performance” was held as a commemoration for the two year anniversary since the start of SKE48 Zero Position’s broadcasting.

ヾ(o´∀`o)ノ

I talked with my co-2nd generation MCs, Kitagawa Ryoha-chan and Goto Lala-chan, and we thought that if we could only do things on Zero Position, then we should try to have a Zero Position Concert!

I’m surprised that it took shape this quickly. The staff granted us our wish.

I mentioned it during the performance, but I was involved in the planning and organization of this concert. (´Д`;)

This concert’s theme was “Things you can only see on Zero Position /Allowing fans to see the new SKE48.”

Moreover, the idea was “Getting new people interested in SKE48, and getting them to know SKE48 thanks to this concert.”

[​IMG]
    It’s SKE48’s way to sing single songs at the beginning.

For unit songs we had cool songs as well as idol songs, and we balanced it in a way that the songs’ members and positions could make fans get excited.

[​IMG]
    We included songs that newcomers could like and get hooked to. We also included songs that would make one think “so they have songs like this!”

As for planning the MC corners, the goal of this show is to showcase the battle for SKE48’s knowledge queen. This would make the best of this show’s theme to find out which members can take the center position, the zero position, and the planning followed this theme that the winning member can stand in the zero position.

SKE48 fans will get it! Well, I don’t know if it’s clear… Ah, that’s the problem!

Those who don’t know SKE48 will be able to learn about the group through the questions being asked, and moreover will get to learn the characters of the individual members during the talks.

We also covered our top 4 nostalgic idol songs! It seems simple enough to do, but the staff made it into a request hour format!

The songs that groups of members sang were:

Sentimental Johnny - Matsumoto Iyo

Body & Soul - SPEED

Koi wo Shichaimashita! - Tanpopo

Sabishii Nettaigyo - Wink

This was an experiment you won’t see at ordinary SKE48 performances or lives.

To be honest I was uneasy. From what I know, there aren’t many fans who have asked us to perform songs by other groups. (I really understand that feeling of only loving SKE48!)

But to get people newly interested in SKE, who don’t know any of our songs but might know some older ones…

If my favourite songs start playing on TV, maybe I’ll be drawn to it?

I thought that maybe some people would stop and listen if they heard the songs from the jumbo monitor outside.

By playing older songs rather than newer ones we could appeal to a wider audience and get people of many generations to say “That’s from my time!” and I wanted them to recall the bitter-sweet memories of enjoying those songs in the past.

I don’t think there are many people who know this now, but in the past SKE48 covered old idol songs on a Nagoya TV show.

Therefore I thought I could add it from the viewpoint of old memories rather than it being about the present SKE.

Well, at any rate I’m glad for the past and present.

SPEED’s song was, as you’d expect, my selection.

I remember when I was in kindergarten all the girls would sing SPEED’s songs in the bus while going to school.

[​IMG]
    It might have been the first time in my life I saw idols dance and sing so fabulously.

Well, I’m glad. lol

Koi wo Shichaimashita was Masana-san’s request. While they were fulfilling members’ wishes, the Zero Position staff had their own wish to include another two passionate songs. lol

It’s as I imagined, but it was really exciting for the staff and I, seeing it all take shape starting with the rehearsals. I’m grateful to all the members.

It’ll be nice if we can do this thing again. Famous songs are famous after all.

Ah, there’s something I forgot to say during the performance. I asked what generation from the songs everyone belonged to, but I forgot to ask which people belonged to a generation that didn’t apply to these songs.

Surely those who aren’t part of those generations are part of the SKE48 generation.

If I say that it’s a bit awkward and exasperating though. lol

Ah! But

I think everyone who has come to like SKE48 is part of the SKE48 generation.

Thank you(*´艸`*)

[​IMG]
    From then on it ended with SKE songs that perfectly fit the season.

It ended in the blink of an eye, but it was very intensive.

It’s been announced that today’s concert is going to be entirely broadcast on TBS on the 11th and 12th! (of November) http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/o1890/

For everyone who didn’t get on live TV, there’s going to be a backstage special!

At least… it seems like there will beヽ(;▽;)ノ

You couldn’t see it on today’s live broadcast, but the first generation Zero Position MCs performed as the zenza girls.

Maybe there’s some people who came today who missed it too?

I want to see the full version and enjoy it with delight… and reflect on it.

This has really been an amazing experience and a wonderful opportunity.

Above all were the fans’ smiles and cheers

I was really happy to hear the members say “It was fun! I want to do this again!”

I was really happy to be part of the staff and take part in the planning meetings. I’d like to have another opportunity where I can engage as a member on the stage and be involved in its creation.

I wish I can do it again.

[​IMG]
    Pictured are the second generation MCs (us) with the first generation MCs.

It’s an important position to have. The three of them have been invaluable during live broadcasts.

Let’s continue to energize Zero Position together (●´∀`●)

…Phew well that was long. I still had to cut some stuff though lol

Anyway those of you who have read this blog will understand the intentions behind certain parts of the concert when you watch the full version. If you can have that swirling at the back of your heads while watching the performance and enjoy it, I’ll be happy.

It’ll be nice if all of you who came today can discover even more of SKE’s charm when watching the complete version.

That’s all.

This was Takayanagi who hasn’t written a blog this long in some time.

I also want to bring attention to this showroom stream as it is Pino's stream debut (co-starring Papi):

Edit: I just watched a portion of the Zero Position concert. I highly recommend it, the songs by other artists are fun and that section was called Churiquest Hour. She talks a lot during the beginning and the MCs, the song selection is great, the member selection is great, so this is "must watch" for you fellow oshis.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1