1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ikuchan, maiyan, nanase are the strongest candidates, and ashu retaining her post would be cool too.
    I love the girls so much so anyone else centering is fine to me. Expect for that member that I don't like, I'll skip this single if she's the center lol

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lol, I know, that's why I hate reading stuff like that. I know it's only giving out false hopes, yet I still fall for it most of the time.

I hate it, but then again I can't help but read it. It's a train wreck, and I just can't look away! :lol:

Man, all this waiting is killing me. Last time, they announced the senbatsu on the 1st week of June, for a single that was to be released on the last week of July. PV was shown less than 3 weeks before the single release. But for this single we still don't have any signs of a senbatsu announcement on Kojichuu. :wtf:

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikuchan center rumor floating around. Pretty sceptic, tbh.

I know I'm silly, but, something that make me happy if it true is, she will busy. So, there are chance when she can't perform on tv show. And if she can't attend, someone from under member can replace her. Just like when Sayunyan fill center position for Nandome for awhile. And I imagine Ayane or Renachi will centering senbatsu when Iku absent. :^O^:

My biggest hope for 16th songle selection is hime for fukujin and ayane for senbatsu.

I don't mind if they drop hoshimina (even it's hurt:cry2:) to give one spot for Ranze or Ayane.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yes!!! All of these I also wish to happen:approve:
    Only difference is it wouldn't hurt for me if they drop Hoshino:hehe:
    There's also news Ikuchan musical sched conflicts HS events, she's gonna be very busy for sure.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ikoma or Hoshino dropped is fine. Please keep Himetan though! But I have a feeling that Sayunyan or/and Marika will be back lol

6. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i have some oppinion, in each 48/46 group, i found member who is cute (not as beautiful girl but more like funny and innocent).
    ske : ryoha, nmb : nagissa, hkt : mio, keyaki : uemura, for nogi those spot is for minami.. so please keep minami in next senbatsu please..

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I have nothing against Hoshimina. I'm just being realistic and see her as weakest candidat. We have bunch cutesy idol member: Kiichan, Hoshimina, Himetan. Kiichan has modelling gig, Hime is top 10 HS seller since Harijuon. While Hoshimina I don't see she have much things to support her senbatsu status. She still 3rd most popular U-20 member.

I'd love to see crazy thing apply to Nogi's selection like recently happened to HKT. But I don't think management dare to drop Iko.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Someone has to be the first stable senbatsu to drop to make it possible to get some real rotation.
    Akimoto, Ikuta, Ikoma, Sakurai, Shiraishi, Takayama, Nishino, Hashimoto and Matsumura have never been dropped.
    I think it's time one of them is.
    I think they all deserve to be in at least 1/3, and most of them deserve to be in 2/3 singles, 15/15 is a bit much for all but the very top.

9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    While I'd like to see a few changes in the senbatsu line up, I have a feeling that they're going to give us a relatively 'safe' senbatsu for this single. The group is on the cusp of breaking the 1M mark *fingers crossed*. I doubt they're going to pull such a polarizing move like HKT did.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ikuta Erika at center/ And Himetan stay at S :) These make my day.

And i think 18 or 19 get that stone out. But 16 was first over 800 000 at these lists ( Before that years singles).
    But, if you ask me them should put record at 3 m singles, in Nippon, of course.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't mind if they drop hoshimina, I feel like she's not going to reach popularity like they wanted, and it's better to give that spot to a 2nd gen, like kiichan.

They are not on the cusp of 1m at all. It would take a miracle to go from 720k to 1m in one single. Even overall sales (830k) to 1m is too far off. I think it'll sell ~750k. Anything over 750 is amazing. 1m is just waaaaay too unrealistic now.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    When fans talk about Nogizaka potentially reaching 1mil, they're never suggesting it will happen in one week. This isn't an AKB single thread where 17 pages discussing the ability to reach 1mil in the first week is guaranteed.
    Incidentally, I checked and Beginner took 3 months to go over 1 million.
    That was their 18th single. I wonder will Japanese fans set that as a goal.
    Personally it's not something I'm too concerned about, though.

13. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Ikoma,Miona and Minami can hold hands and leave senbatsu. I won't miss them.

Gimme some Ranze, Himetan or Rotti

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my... anyway, What kind music that will be?

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I have one of them for my personal target, but even I don't see it happening...hmm let me just say my (bias) opinion. For me Ikuchan and Maiyan don't deserve to be dropped out of Senbatsu, the rest well, well, well... It's totally insane if any of them suddenly went to UG. I like that idea.:drool: Except for the two of course. Ok, drop them and give them both solo albums, specially Ikuchan.:hehe: ...Almost forgot Nishino...

Hmmm, some sort of animosity happening here. Mod will definitely deal with it. We can share our strong opinions while keeping a healthy discussion.

16. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    After having new centers for two singles in a row, I don't mind Nishino or Shiraishi occupying that position again. I just hope we get a dark/dancey song, it's been a while since Inochi

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks, that's what I actually meant. It's not about the 1st week sales, but more of the total sales. The momentum is there, and imo, they just need to generate a good amount of buzz to push their total sales over the mark. But I think they're gonna be more careful about it because one wrong move and their numbers can tumble towards the other direction.

18. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I hope 16th single has member personal videos for DVD bonus content :cute:. Last single, the DVD bonus videos were little weak.

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Even so, 830k to 1m is a really big jump. I'll be extremely happy if they do it, but the sentiment of "this might be the one to reach 1m" has been here for like 3 singles in a row. I just think it's too early to think that may happen. I will say I'm much more a fan of the 1-week sales figures, it makes it really exciting to see how high a single can climb in 1 week and makes comparisons with past singles easy. By the time week 7 rolls around, most people have moved on and it doesn't have that sense of community of everyone rooting together for higher sales.

While that other person was quite rude, your posts have been the rudest I've seen in this thread. I mean you literally said you would kill yourself if hori became center. What do you expect people to react with if you say stupid shit like that. Quite frankly you are the first person I've ever seen as a hater of hori, and it's for the same dumb reason that other guy hated on yurina in the Keyaki threads. Because she's "Ikoma 2.0". Except she is not. They only have similar haircuts and white skin, nothing else... unless you think her airdrop center makes her like Ikoma. In that case you should probably have said you'd do the same thing if ikuchan and ashurin become center again too.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It's just good if it with good extra. Anyway and that it has one word what I can't remember.

But what kind music is in name sing ?
    And what it be coupling songs styles?