1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Paruru center and Yuria Senbatsu by virtue of votes isn't comparable ;;;;;; They can't be measured by the same standards since they are not at the same level... the same amount of votes doesn't mean the same for different girls. Losing 75K didn't make Yukirin drop out of Kami 7 even though that same amount would have made any girl sit comfortably in 7th place, for example. Paruru lost votes, but her rank increased. I mean, losing a few places shouldn't be that dire, but when you drop a whole unit's worth of ranks down it does feel a little grave, since there's 15 other girls who just managed to outsell you <<;; I guess what I'm trying to say is that Paruru shouldn't be ruled out as a candidate for Center simply for the votes she lost, because comparatively, what she lost wasn't enough to knock her down.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    That also explain the flawed perception of fans(us) regarding SSK result.

When one girl has decreased total vote from her previous year but stable rank or increased(Let's say due to graduation wave), It's a hurrah
    Reversely, there's another girls whom has increased total vote but decreased rank(Because other's too and even more), It's a doom.

Sadly, in the end, only rank matters here.

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    According to some twitter reports it seems they're recording an MV in Asakusa today.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  4. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    hope is something promising :) some themes i like is maybe like sayonara crawl, kimi wa melody, and a bit of heavy rotation (without /those/ scenes)

5. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Asakusa? Shit I think we'll get pieces of idolish, again. Just bring back dance song please. :(

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

All I see from that graph is miru should be in senbatsu, she got extremely shafted, and yea she should probably replace yuria.

I think now it'll be idollish song, especially with paruru center. I guess they gave her center so she does not graduate. At this point mayuyu, the top akb-only member for the past 3 years, must feel like she's really getting screwed over.

7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think the problem might be how you word your argument. I think that Paruru's SSK are not super mediocre, but her progression on SSK results might be. Being a top 8 member is not mediocre, it actually is a great result. And she's #3 in AKB48, so she does deserve to be center (I know you didn't say otherwise,just saying it in general). You can't compare Paruru and Yuria in terms of amount of votes lost. If Sasshi lost 40k votes next year she would still be above the rest. Paruru might have lost votes, but still occupied a top 10 position.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I'm the only one thinking Paruru being center comes from her graduating soon? What does it has to do with deserve or not? The decision of putting her in senbatsu is outside the system of evaluation.

I just want to nuance something; looking at what's happening in SKE (shibata aya) and NMB (current team BII state) allow me to express some aloofness regarding the "management knows better" statement.

They have all the info, ok.... but are they doing the right job with it? I'm not so sure.

9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Paruru never ranked 13th, sweetie. :) She ranked 12, and only fans who wanted to talk down about her thought that was an unsatisfactory senbatsu debut.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the link, but I note that HRP wrote about her 12th place in 2013,

"She expected more and you can't really blame her for that because that's what happens to your self-conscience in such a situation. I'm sure she'll find that 12 is a perfectly adequate rank. We have to consider that she's the member with the 2nd highest growth in votes received. That's a huge success. She has enough time to improve on that. Yesterday was just an initial reaction."

Perhaps she wasn't so disappointed when she reflected on it later. We don't really know.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

12. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I know right!!! I think Mayuyu might get center only for her graduation... If Nyan centers the 47th, I dont think Mayu will get a center graduation a-side next year hence not graduating next year (2 send offs a-side in one year seem a bit too much). But if nyan doesn't, I guess Mayu will graduate next year (annoucing it at 10 year bday of team B)

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    How is Kamonegix a traditional tune? :wtf:

15. Loqine

Loqine Kenkyuusei

*is secretly really happy yuria is in senbatsu*

• Like Like x 2
  16. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    *same* lol

17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Big hand for rka everyone not only the person with the most knowledge of Paruru but also one of her biggest haters. :worthy::worthy:

Also so everyone doesn't misinterpret you like you claim everyone seems to do why not elaborate on this little gem "General audience might be a different thing, but you know general audience does not buy merchandise and a million singles."
    If I didn't know any better I'd take that along with the rest of your paragraph that she doesn't sell merch. Would love to hear the yarn you spin on that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well, it's mainly not a traditional tune, but there are actually glimpse of it (sorry, my own bias :rolleyes:)

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    So far a total of four members are disappointed at the senbatsu selection: Jurina, Sayanee, Tano and Nao. I bet someone from NMB will say the same thing.

20. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Sayanee is from NMB tho... hope Miru or Aapon will speak up.