1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Skippy

Skippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ok, maybe I'm the one to think that, but I find her nose shape different in High Tension so I was wondering.. But maybe it's just me !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Skippy I don´t think she did her nose, but who knows. Her nose looks different in different angles and with different make-up.

[​IMG]

3. Skippy

Skippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well, the thing about garlic nose is that it can be very distinct at low angles and completely hidden from high angles. Not like it matters anyway. She's smokin no matter what her nose looks like.

5. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It was kuchiberu that had Takamina on all the covers. For MaeShika, Yuko wasn't on type B. But yeah I did want to see her on more than 3 covers. Hopefully they dedicate the back covers to her.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

... shouldn't HER fans know better?

She's leaving without any fuss (apart from the center thing) and fans want her back TWO WEEKS after her graduation? C'mon... :fp:

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, it seems like they should know better, right? But hope springs eternal.

And even if she doesn't come back, which yes, she's very unlikely to do so, it's still a nice tribute.
    I wonder if they can pull it off? EP hit an all time high at #5 last year so I thought they might have gone all out, but this year they have the advantage they won't need to hold back to save for election or anything like that - assuming that has any impact whatsoever, which may be a reach (just hypothesizing).

Sure, yeah, if her fans want to make absolutely certain to eliminate any chance, however it small it might be, that she'll show up at all, they should vote for Douki. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2016
  8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Ah, thanks for the correction.

I can't see her returning for RH even if her songs took the top 5, lol. But it would be good to see one of her songs rank high. The article didn't which song they would go for, probably decide nearer voting time.

Of course, RH is supposed to be a song and not a performer contest. Personally, I would find it hard to choose between BwT and High Tension. I expect Sakura would center BwT but anyone's guess for HT.

Edit:

I posted this in the Cabasuka Gakuen thread:-

"According to Yahoo Japan TV Program guide, Paruru will make an appearance

Performers: -
    Sakura Miyawaki, Yuki Kashiwagi, Haruka Shimazaki, Yui Yokoyama, Aya Yamamoto, Miru Shiroma"

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/22302473/

At first, I thought it was a typo but it looks like it will happen.

Edit:

On the latest update to Yahoo TV guide, Paruru's name does not appear so it must have been a mistake.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm no Paruru oshi, but even I know that she doesn't like to perform at RH. She wants to concentrate on acting. For fans to power vote her just to see her on stage is a bit selfish imo

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love High Tension Pv!!! It's so much fun to watch, I'm not into this type of "flashmob" Pv usually but this is different and really fun, it's fashionable, the outfits and atmosphere and everything, it's perfect for Paruru!!! Paruru looks simply amazing <3 and she got so much screentime and I love it! it's really "her" single, it's perfect for a "last" single and song for her. but it also made me sad in a way, the last part is sweet and sad at the same time, because it's her last single... :cry:

But it's been a while since I last got excited and satisfied over an AKB single like this so I'm glad I'm liking everything, catchy song with fun Pv and great center <3

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @broz0rs It depends on the way you view it. While Paruru was a member and she didn´t announce graduation, fans wanted to power vote her because they are Paruru oshis and wanted to support Paruru songs as much as they could. And yes,they wanted to see Paruru performing solo but it wasn´t possible. Still it was great to see Paruru´s performances in Request Hour. Now that she will graduate, she obviously won´t perform at Request Hour unless the event will happen before December 31st, but I don´t think this will happen. But of course, I´m not so sure about it. Even if Paruru won´t perform in Request Hour, the fact that her songs rank high is to make Paruru happy, or to tell people that Paruru oshis will support her after she will leave the group, is a good gift to Paruru. Other fandoms did the same thing with their oshis. It happened with Yuko, Acchan,Takamina,etc.

12. Merlin54

Nasi goreng

NG 13a.jpg

Paruru has appeared in lots of magazines lately. Pictures behind the spoiler:-

Weekly Shonen Champion #48

Shonen Oct 16 1.jpg Shonen Oct 16 2.jpg Shonen Oct 16 3.jpg Shonen Oct 16 4.jpg Shonen Oct 16 5.jpg Shonen Oct 16 6.jpg ] Shonen Oct 16 9.jpg

BLT

BLT Oct 16 1.jpg BLT Oct 16 2.jpg BLT Oct 16 3.jpg

TV Magazines

TV Fan 1.jpg TV Navi 1.jpg TV Navi 2.jpg

Cr: Various uploaders

Edit:

10/26 Paruru: When we shot the (High Tension) music video on board the ship I was seasick, it
    wasn't easy.

Cvy_ZdcWEAA6Mlu copy.jpg

https://twitter.com/Paruru_Fans_INA/status/791718280415350786

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    How gorgeous she is omg!

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

My fingers are crossed for her. I hope she makes it even bigger in the real world than she did in 48G!:1st:

15. Merlin54

Anyone know what Paru is saying in this tweet from TV Asahi?

https://twitter.com/tvasahi_cs/status/791837862819864576

Google T/L of the text: -

"[Ch1 / gift tweet] 11, 6 (day) by 11:30 Start # AKB Horror Night # night of adrenaline the first and 2 episode # Haruka Shimazaki starring! Unique detective drama in TV Asahi terrestrial weekly (Monday) acclaimed broadcast during the complete application in the follow & RT"

Are they repeating the Adrenoline series?

Edit:

Episode #3 broadcast October 31. On Halloween night you will see high tension in nasi goreng Division.

NG 17.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMG0L16gjpj/

Inspiration by chocolate...

NG 18.jpg

https://twitter.com/nashigorenka_ex/status/791978502950047744

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Did she cut her hair or is that a wig hopefully?

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @sscrla as a Potterhead and Paruru oshi, I´m in heaven right now :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:.
    @Mana OMG!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3. She looks amazing as a Slytherin!!!!. She looks a bit like Pansy Parkinson, right? (Harry Potter´s character for the people that doesn´t know).

19. Merlin54

Hmm... looks like a wig. Probably keeping her real hair for whatever job she's doing at present (Nasi goreng?)

Here are the other 2 pictures from her Twitter 'cos on current form they'll be gone within a week.

Potter 1.jpg Potter 2.jpg

Next episode of Nasi goreng is entitled: "Long long dying message." and looks to be a Hallowe'en special.
    Broadcast 10/31/2016

Ep 3 1.jpg Ep 3 2.jpg

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/nashigorenka/story/0003/

20. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

Omg, she looks so cute with that hair (though still think/hope it's a wig, I sort of prefer her with long hair).
    And Slytherin, yaaasssss. Though it's kinda hard for me to think of her character as ruthlessly ambitious. She'll always be my-pace Paru to me.
    I think she did mean to go for that look since one of her tags says #PansyParkinson. I wonder who the Death Eater was.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016