1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    All it was lacking was this guy

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I always think that Nanamin's graduation song is Naimononedari, not Sayonara no Imi. Just like Tsuyogaru Tsubomi was Maimai's graduation song, instead of Harujion. I guess in the future Nogi will still perform Sayonara without Nanamin (just as they performed Harujion without Maimai), but it's less likely they will perform Naimononedari or Tsuyogaru since those are "personal" songs. (Although, if I'm not mistaken AKB48 still performs Yume no Kawa after Acchan left, although it's more or less "her" song. Don't know about other graduation songs like Saigo no Door or Kimi no Dai-ni Shou, though.).

Could be wrong, though. Don't take this too seriously.

3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    But you can't deny the lyrics for Sayonara no Imi and Harujion were meant for their centers. I am against graduation song to be an A side. I'm also against the soon to be a graduate centers their last single. It's one thing if the said member is a center regular like Nanase but if they were never a center and then given a center position + songtitle/lyrics catered to them. That said song will always be forever associated with that member.

I don't associate Manatsu No Sounds Good as Achan's last single because she had centered tons of singles before and the lyric of the song had nothing to do with her graduation. But Harujion/Sayonara/Boku wa Inai/Maenomeri will always be associated with the center of the respective songs

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    4th Round HS results

2f07b7dd.jpg

From left to right:
    Rank. (previous rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in round) member's name (sell out status)

01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Hashimoto Nanami (Sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Eto Misa (Sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Akimoto Manatsu (Sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Saito Asuka (Sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Shiraishi Mai (Sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+10) Nishino Nanase (Sold out!)
    01. (07.) 30/30 (+10) Wakatsuki Yumi (Sold out!)
    01. (07.) 30/30 (+10) Sakurai Reika (Sold out!)
    09. (19.) 20/20 (+10) Ikuta Erika (Sold out!)

10. (09.) 28/30 (+08) Hori Miona
    11. (11.) 25/30 (+08) Hoshino Minami
    12. (10.) 22/30 (+04) Kitano Hinako
    12. (11.) 22/30 (+05) Takayama Kazumi
    12. (13.) 22/30 (+06) Nakamoto Himeka
    12. (13.) 22/30 (+06) Ito Marika
    12. (15.) 22/30 (+08) Inoue Sayuri
    17. (16.) 21/30 (+10) Shinuchi Mai
    18. (16.) 20/30 (+09) Terada Ranze

19. (16.) 18/30 (+07) Matsumura Sayuri
    20. (20.) 15/22 (+07) Yamazaki Rena
    21. (21.) 14/16 (+07) Suzuki Ayane
    22. (22.) 12/30 (+07) Nakada Kana
    22. (22.) 12/28 (+07) Ikoma Rina
    24. (26.) 09/24 (+06) Saito Yuri
    25. (22.) 09/16 (+04) Higuchi Hina
    26. (25.) 06/18 (+02) Watanabe Miria
    26. (27.) 06/12 (+04) Saito Chiharu
    28. (na.) 02/12 (+02) Ito Karin
    29. (28.) 01/08 (+00) Sagara Iori
    29. (na.) 01/08 (+01) Kawago Hina
    29. (28.) 01/06 (+00) Ito Junna
    29. (na.) 01/06 (+01) Kawamura Mahiro
    571/790 (+209 since 3rd Round) Total [72%]
    356/630 (+215) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 15th Single Total)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  5. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Wow that's a big increase of HS!!! :banana::banana::1st:
    Ikoma already sold out 12 blocks!!!:banana: What is happening??:huh::omfg:

6. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    ahhh yes you're right.. my mistake.. but it does feel like it was graduation songs.. :(
    plus with the title sayonara.. it give the vibe of graduation..
    thanks for reminding me!! :banana:

i wonder who would fill Nanamin's solo line in the song?

7. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    My feeling after watching Asuka and Hori's MV.
    [​IMG]

Yeah! Yamazaki and Ayane's results are good :1st:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think the management are regretting their choice for giving Ayane such small block addition.. That's not enough, lol.

Also yay for Rottii, finally~

9. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Hmm.. what a jump!

Keep going Ranze, Ayane, Yamazaki! :twisted:

10. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    THey're giving Ikoma 28 slots? Isn't that a bit ambitious?

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think so. She's selling decently so even if she doesn't sell out (she probably will, by the late rounds) it's still not wasted.

12. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I like the song (ano kyoshitsu) when I first heard it, but after seeing the MV, I'm not really sure what to think. I will say though, Saitou Asuka is a good dancer.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, they're giving nearly everyone with total soldout last single with increased slot.
    Maichun, Ranze, and Kanarin first 30 slot.
    Even Chiharu and Ayane got doubled slot (6>12, 8>16 respectively), not mentioning others who got increased as well.

So yeah, Ambitious indeed.

14. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Wow. The gaps between Nogizaka's popular and unpopular is lessening...

15. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

does anyone know if there is translated lyrics for ano kyoushitsu floating around somewhere? thanks

16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Question about Saito and Hori's MV, that is Saito in the red blouse and (p)leather skirt from about 4:10-4:20 right?
    If so I wished they had shown her gussied up like that more because she looks really different.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

You're 100% correct. I understand if some would suggest the title single is the graduation song. The theme of the single is graduation so it's hard to avoid that impression.
    At first I disagree but aftet thinking it over, I agree with you at some level. Seirarin (and other Under girls before her) didn't receive the same graduation treatment Maimai got. That's really sad for me. BUT... the " graduation theme" is the selling point of those singles. Popular members sell, that's the business side of this industry.

18. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

But they already have their own solo song/pv on their last single anyway. If they have to commercialize it, do it the way AKB is doing with Paruru/Takamina. Give the the center position but not the song/single itself

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^ I don't know. Although I believe Nogi's blueprint is AKB, I couldn't see how to apply that with Nogi. For example, if Maiyan announce her graduation, she will definitely be center. I mean, the management will make an effort to take all they can get from her popularity, up to the very last drop. She's popular, she's leaving, we better sell as much as we can, this is our last chance. That's how I see it. Maimai & Nanamin are less popular to the likes of Maiyan, Naachan, Ikuchan, but hey, they are a notch higher compared to other members (UG at least) so management can sell them by making the whole single dedicated to them. Would Harujion sell as well as it did if they didn't make Maimai center? Just make it a regular single and give Maimai her graduation song. I doubt it, same with this single. But by making it feel like it's all about Maimai before and Nanamin now, that makes the single a bit more sentimental. I think that will give it more value for fans to grab it. Well, that just my personal take.

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think there are some differences between AKB and Nogizaka, IMHO. The only song I know in the 48G that is both a graduation song and a solo song is Matsui Rena's 2588 nichi (unless we count Acchan's solo version of Sakura Hanabira as a graduation song). The other graduation songs are sung by the group with the graduating member as center. I could be wrong, though. Nogi has been doing it differently, giving Maimai and Nanamin solo songs. Of course, in all 48/46 groups only special members get such treatment.

As far as Takamina is concerned, it does seem that the main song (Kuchibiru) is not graduation-themed (the "graduation song" is Senaka Kotoba). However, the MV (and, IMHO, to some extent the cover of the Theater Edition), does suggest her leaving (I do not speak, read or understand any Japanese, so my impression could be way off). Looking at High Tension MV, though, I tend to agree with you that Paruru's last single is "neutral". Since it doesn't seem that Paruru will get a solo song, I don't know which song is her graduation song.