1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

2. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Keyaki will be featured on M-ON! on 12.01 @20:30~21:00 and will be re-aired on 12.27 @19:00~19:30 after their M-ON! SPECIAL @18:30~19:00
    Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png

3. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    There's nothing new about "soft" rock melody with dark lyrics, though. Plenty of artists have something like that, at least in my country. The melody doesn't need to be heavy like the lyrics...

4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know much about rock genre.. But how did you miss Koumori yo, Tsuki no Ookisa, Umareta Mama de and Jiyuu no Kanata? Or am I wrong about categorizing them as rocks? :?:

5. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Well, the point of speaking about what kinds of genre influences there are in Nogizaka songs was only to say that musical variety adds character and facets to the group. With different styles, one can deviate from the image of a one-dimensional J-Pop group and have a more charismatic and well-rounded image. Actually, I didn't even know about the songs you just mentioned until now, because my interest in Nogi is rather modest in comparison to Keyaki. Koumori yo isn't even a rock song any more, but a fast and hard-hitting Heavy Metal song. Thanks for bringing me to this, I think I found another favorite...
    The other ones are just typical J-Poprock, I'd say (not that it would be bad), they have their own note but certainly are not as edgy or polarizing as the ones me and @hart123 mentioned before.

I think Keyaki's comparably dark and rebellious image leaves potential for much, much more experimental and edgy songs. However, one has to keep in mind that the further you deviate from the J-Pop/J-Rock mainstream, the smaller the potential clientele becomes. For an idol group, it's not that worrisome because attachment to idols often is only marginally for music reasons, but it's still a considerable factor for chart placements and marketability.

I'd be happy to see an experimental/eccentric song 'here and there' from Keyakizaka.

6. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ That will develop new fans and satisfy music lovers. Also I like simply high-quality and ear-pleasing sounds of them. I've been listening to Nogi's albums even now.

7. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Took me awhile before I actually had time to listen to the song but it's actually pretty catchy. In the sense that it gets stuck in your mind. I like it.

8. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I don't think so. I hope Keyakizaka46's fans are clever enough to not misunderstand those words.

I am really curious to see the promotional campaign episode now.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You are new to AkiP's world, right? :^^;:

AKB has had a couple of songs with similar lyrics.

@Silenka wrote a very nice post on the issue: here.

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hahaha, yeah I remember at least Seifuku ga jama wo suru caused quite a stir, didn't it?

11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Nanako says Bokutachi no Sensou will be an anime-ish type of song.

if it's anime-ish it will probably be a somewhat pretty or cutesy song, so I think I'm going to like this one a lot :cute:

12. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Ikuchan's Teitaion no Kiss drives me crazy. I replayed it like mad when it was first broadcast on radio. Its one of the very few songs to hit that sweet spot for my taste in high-energy/fast/loud music. Within me I've always been hoping Keyakizaka can do something like this....

Does anyone know what genre Kataru nara Mirai wo fits into? EDM?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  13. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    otona no shinjite kurenai sounds like mainstream songs from early 2000-2006 something before the trend move on to pop punk in 2007

14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  16. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thanks for this, really enjoyed reading the subs whilst watching the video.

Kind of brought it to life!

17. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

The Shiichan videobomb at 0:25 is 10/10. Please, somebody make a gif of it! [hehe]

18. Kyotachin

Kyotachin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    'Otona wa Shinjitekurenai' Uniforms and some scans of it.
    It has a similar gray to 'Katarunara mirai wo' uniforms but it looks great!
    Can't wait for the MV!! (Looks like it was shot in a railway station and has a steam train!)

Attached Files:

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Damn! These girls are so cool and yet so badass!

20. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Too much cute coolness (does it even exist?)

About -1 hour to showroom. The chances we will see the Otona MV are high.