[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    RikaMina center ftw. I really love the chemistry they both have.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    They should announce 2nd generation at this point. Especially when AKB 16th has Yahagi Moeka (#29) and SKE 8th has Nomura Miyo (#65).

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    What does Moeka & Miyo have anything to do with NGT needing to annonce 2nd Gen?

4. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Tbh, I'd prefer a first single first. I really like watching the whole NGT erforming Max Toki and Kimi wa Doko ni iru?. I don't see a reason why they should have a 2nd generation. No one graduated yet and even if the team gets a few members less, they still got some kks.

5. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Tbh, while the 48G's announced all the Auditions one after another I was almost waiting for NGT to announce one too. But yeah, I would prefer the 1st Single first too. Hey, maybe we'll get an Announcement tomorrow!? Isn't it the Aki Matsuri thingie!? Care to place a bet? lmao

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I said it before, I'll say it again: Katomina = Takamina, Okappa = Achan, Rikahime = Yuko. :^O^:
    Also, NoeP and Ogiyuka are high up there too. :)

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think they will put Okappa in the center again tho. Considering how unpopular she is compared to other popular members (Katomina, Rika, Ogiyuka, Gatanee, Hinata, Maho)

Katomina will probably stay as center followed by Rika and Ogiyuka then Okappa, Gatanee, Hinata, Maho

8. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    There's a really good chance of Rikachan taking the throne of new NGT center, though, especially after making it into the AKB senbatsu. Her Showrooms have really given her a huge popularity boost, and I also would not be surprised if she ranks in the SSK next year.

9. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

At this point, I don't think they'll release anything before January since they won't be able to get invited at the end of year ceremonies and festivals. Nevertheless, I still expect it to be release soon because the group seems to be associated with the wintertime.
    A debut release past the new years will give them a higher chance to be viewed as 2017's monster rookies, and they won't have to compete with Keyakizaka46's killer debut this year. Also, since most of the 48/46 groups are releasing singles around this period, NGT will have less competition early 2017.

As for who is NGT48's ace and center, lately female idols' ages have been getting older.
    People/wotas are generally getting more interested in more mature idols like the case with Keyakizaka46 and NGT48's Mahohon & Rika. Recently, only exceptional idols are receiving attention at ages younger than 16 like Keya46's Hirate & HKT48's NakoMiku.
    Moeka's HS results doesn't mean she's a flop, but that she's still a work in progress. Her character haven't developed yet, but she's only in middle school which is a very awkward stage for most people.

With that being said I think the debut single center will probably be Katomina (and maybe even Hinatan if she gets to display her growing popularity), and not just because she's a Niigata natives.
    Aside from Katomina's ranking in SSK (or Hinatan's HS sale), the reason I think management will go for her is because of her image. NGT48's debut single will set up the group's image & concept. This might sound weird, but Rika is too cute. She has a very strong image that fits a specific kind of concept. As a debut single, having Rika's image as a representative of the group might be too flirty for NGT48 since it also doesn't match a lot of the members. Similarly, Mahohon is too reserved, while Ogiyuka is too genki. These girls can be centers for other singles, but I think management will go with a safe choice for their debut.

Don't forget, this is all my own personal opinion! Feel free to argue with me but don't take it too seriously, I'm just writing these daring thoughts for fun. So even though I can be complete wrong, here's the top 5 girls who I think will more likely be the new single center:
    Katomina > Okappa > Hinatan > Rikahime > Ogiyuka

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Actually, younger idols are gaining attention as well. Super Girls has Abe Yumeri who surpassed Maeshima Ami in Love Summer Solo Acapella videos. And Yumeri is 14. Idol College also did a great job putting Kaminaguchi Himeka (also 14) at the front row.

Moreover we have 2 idol groups consisting of mostly adult members disbanding.

Hopefully Mahohon replaces Rikahime as NGT representative on AKB's next single. IF Tomu gets in.

11. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

By older I don't mean adults, just not tweens lol
    it's more like 16-19 years old

Sadly I only follow 46/48 so I can't give my thought on those two ^^;
    but maybe these girls are also exceptional, like Oguri Yui.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yamaguchi Maho conversation has been moved to the Yamaguchi Maho thread. That's what the individual threads are for.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    What's with NGT's multiple closed theater days in the first half of the coming month? Are they preparing for their debut single? Hopefully it is.

https://ngt48.jp/news/63369

14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I know they are having a unit shuffle, but I don't think it's related.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I hope we get new set of costumes along with the unit shuffle. As much as i love B3, the set of costumes for it are kinda bad compared to other stages or even E & JKT KKS's version of Pajama Drive. If not a new set of costumes, maybe use E's costumes or JKT's costumes if possible (plz Yuki for Tenshi no Shippo, Katomina for PajaDora, & Rika Hinata Maho for Junjou >.<)

And the other day, i was watching Futari Saison's pv, and the first thing that popped in my head was "this is the type of song i want NGT to debut with", and then it got me thinking, this song would've been great for NGT, and if they released it now, with all those hate surrounding Keyaki, they would have a solid debut and a nice limelight in the spotlight

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BTW, did I miss NGT48 1st anniversary?

They should've announced 1st single or 2nd gen audition.

17. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The anniversary is the day the theater opened,so it will be on January 10th.

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Darn I missed the show...

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    This AKB48 SHOW! has a coverage of the 100th stage (counting from the theater opening) and the public debut anniversary stage, both held in the same day (August 21st, noon and evening): http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=2803