1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    As in like, outside of theater activities

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    The situation is this: pictures of her with a girl got leaked online and it turned out the girl was also a fan.
    As a punishment Jiang Shan isn't allowed to participate in any outside activities. It basically means she's gonna live the life of a theater girl for the next six months, nothing too harsh.
    Fans reaction to her being outed was pretty good though. Nobody cared that she dated a girl, the problem was that she dated a fan.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    yay at love ban rule applying to everyone.

4. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    2nd SNH fashion show held in Shanghai on Nov 5th. SNH launched it's "Idol's Generation" line of clothing and this was the selection for this year's members of the Style7 sub-unit:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm not sure where to ask this so I'm assuming this is the most appropriate place. MRK48 on Twitter said that SNH48 has a sister group, HRB48 (Harbin) debuting at some point. Does anyone have a source to confirm this because I can't find any besides that Twitter post. Thank you in advance.

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    There's no source, SNH's management is just saving trademarks and domain names so that nobody can take them.
    Harbin is on SB's radar and might happen at some point but nothing for now.
    So yeah it's just rumors, nothing to get excited about (yet). ;)

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Isn't Harbin is one of the names announced/appear sometime around BEJ's debut? I remember seeing names written on an official poster somewhere

8. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Harbin showed up on a graphic during the 2nd SNH general election as one of the future expansion sites but nothing else every came out related to that after the fact.

9. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I don't know whether to start a thread about this or not (or if there's one already), and I will sound dumb, but I am wondering where I can get SNH and sister groups cd's?

Since I am in the US it would most likely have to be online purchase and shipping. I do have a friend living in Beijing but a few years ago when I mentioned SNH she didn't seem amused. Plus now she's in college and more busy than usual and I don't want her spending an arm and a leg on shipping.
    I live near Chicago, IL so is there a chance to find them in Chinatown? lol

I apologize for the random and dumb post here but I'm getting more and more interested in SHN and the other groups and am just curious what others do.

10. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Not dumb at all. Believe me, you aren't the first international fan to hit that wall. The challenge comes from the fact there is no real "culture" of buying CDs in China (why pay for a CD when you can just get it online for free?). The only reason SNH is doing well with that is because of the free perks inside (photos, handshake tickets, voting tickets...).

If you are looking for a complete CD (with the perks still inside) then you have to be lucky, know someone there, or just go to the actual theaters yourself. If you don't care about the tickets and photos and just want to get your hands on some CDs, then I recommend just looking at EBay. There's a couple of good sellers in Hong Kong.

11. eseneting

eseneting Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuyangyuzhuo
    who is she? her smile is cute

Attached Files:

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yang Bingyi from Team X. She's super cute. <3

13. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    so....
    Wang Lu is listed as a Zan Xiu member...

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

What was her reason to grad someone knows?

15. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

What is that ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eration-super-rich-shallow-spoiled-brats.html

China cracks down on its sex partying, Ferrari-driving, money-burning 'fuerdai' second generation of super-rich, shallow and very spoiled brats

[​IMG]
    Troubled: Some experts think 'fuerdais' like Wang Sicong (left) - the son of China's richest man - show off because they are lonely, having received little or no attention from their workaholic parents

16. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    That's an old picture from 2 years ago when SNH did a CM for a video game maker. This picture was taken as part of that.

17. Liveware

Liveware Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi folks. I didn't want to be crass and create an entire thread because the question is rather simple, so here goes.

I am pretty new, as a fan, to the SNH48 scene. I am still having trouble putting names to faces. If someone could please list the names of the members as they appear in the portrait montage of Give Me Five <youtu (DOT) be/jpasWi-oV98?t=106> I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

18. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Zhao JiaMin, Li YuQi, Yi JiaAi, Ju JingYi, Qiu XinYi, Chen GuanHui, Xu JiaQi, Zhao Yue, Lu Ting, Zhang YuGe, Wu ZheHan, Mo Han, Gong ShiQi, Lin SiYi, Zeng YanFen, Wan LiNa

19. snheart

snheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    So SNH48 and Jingyi got two awards today, right?

20. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Technically they got 3. SNH48 and Kiku got an award each at the Tencent Star Awards, then SNH48 got another award at the Music Pioneer Awards the same day. Add to that 1 award to GNZ48 during that same event. So 4 awards for SNH48 Group on Dec 10th.