1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

WTH!!!! Why Naanya? Why? No.... :cry: I don't want this to happen. Can't believe it. I still have hopes for her in AKB. Did she talk about this to the management before announcing it? Why did they let this happen? Is the pressure really heavy? I thought she will pull AKB along with her gen and the others. :cry: This is too sudden. What now? Where's her goal and compassion before? Nothing? :cry:

Hope she takes back what she said or let the management handle the situation. :cry:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Now it's too late.
    I wiil be not surprised if management itself pushed this situation till this point. We ll'never know.

BTW others members don't seem to be shocked at all during the annuncement and Naanya more than happy seemed more relieved imo.

3. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

well i see this coming, first the failed push then the salty handshakes, weight bullying trough social media, the rejection of some 15th gen members and the "i dont care anymore" attitude plus the scandals finished tired her. I think she only want to be free and don't lose the train about to enjoy her teenage years, have a boyfriend, no limitations, etc...

4. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

i dont know about the rejection of 15th gen members to her.
    can somebody explain it to me please

5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

If there's nothing they can do to let her stay. They could have at least now give the most awaited dream of Naanya and Mion WCenter on the election which is the 48th single.

Oh my, There's nothing wrong with this. Right? :cry:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't know whether is real or not, but she did complain about not being invited for the 15th gen (Halloween?) party. Also if you look at her twitter following list, you won't find any 15th gen first batch in it. There are only 2 15th gen first batch that have twitter, which is Seina and Miion. So she has only 2 person to follow, but she followed none of them. Actually, someone said that Naanya actually unfollow Miion. Not sure about Seina tho. FYI, both are still following Naanya. Also several times talking about no friends in her sns.

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Oh, I was wondering the other day with the compilation of Naanya's push in AKBtaimuzu. I got no idea it was an omen.:hmm:

I certainly didn't see this coming even with her brush with Shukan Bunshun. Err.. it sting but not so much as that of Acchan.

飯野 雅(@miyabi_ichigo15)
    谷口めぐ(@o_megu1112)
    達家 真姫宝(@makiho_1019)

Naanya is actually following these three.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@jason.copeland23 The discussion about it starts on page 105, read all the next pages too:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/owada-nana-naanya.6193/page-105#post-1243660

About Naanya's graduation, I don't think it's just because of one reason imo. If we already go back to 1 year ago, she already had some issues. Management has dropped her push totally 1 year ago and I think the main reason was because she got chubby. then the elections happened, then the scandal, and even though it can't be proven at which hour it was, and she has no picture with a boy, but this was enough for people to bash her, or for antis to use it against her all the time ever since then. and then feeling rejected by other members, and by her same gen... in the end Naanya just became a theater girl, she has some friends but not many, and she probably lost her motivation. or maybe she didn't have interest in being a top member of AKB anymore. This is just sad considering her dream at debut was to be the future center of AKB... and she had such a great start! ;_; then things started to change since 2015 ._. even though her HS sales has been getting better in the past singles but it's not enough. She always said she wants to be an important member for the future of AKB but she ends up graduating 3 years after joining (she debuted in 2013), when she's just 17. ;_; There are probably many reasons that made her take this decision... it's sad...

We have no details for now, but I hope her grad is in some months. Maybe March like Moechan/Umetan who also announced grad. I hope we can enjoy her last months in AKB. and I'm curious what she will do after, if she plans to completely quit... it would be great if she could join an agency and still be a celebrity ._.

9. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Totally shocked by this :( You could tell by her reaction in this years Sousenkyo that she wasn't happy with her rank (and I'd expected her to be higher as well) but I honestly thought she'd bounce back and move higher next year, disappointed I'll not get to see that now :(

Sorry to see her go, I've loved her since "Party is over" and especially Sailor Zombie :inlove:

Hope she's happy in whatever she heads off to do, good luck Naanya :mail:

Yet another favourite of mine gone this year, I hope 2017 isn't as bad as this one!! :fp:

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I did say 1st batch.....
    Ichikawa Manami, Owada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Kiara, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, Fukuoka Seina, Mukaichi Mion, Yumoto Ami | Okawa Rio, Tatsuya Makiho (joined the group on 2013/10/28) | Ino Miyabi, Taniguchi Megu (joined the group on 2014/04/14)

11. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I just saw Satopii's BD show the other day and Naanya was part of the lineup. Wow, I never thought that a few days later I'd hear that she decided to graduate from AKB48, but I'm not surprised. Other than the things that I can not witness with my own eyes (salty hs, 'scandal'), the show just made me think that Naanya had it with AKB48. Her performance was (mostly) low level and didn't pull me in like she used to before, even before A7 shonichi. I'd say that she was okay during MCs, but then again I don't know enough Japanese or how to accurately read Japanese atmosphere, to really say that she was doing okay during the MCs.

I'm sad. She could have done so much more. The 15th gen friction could have been fixed one way or another. She could have risen so much more.

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @gocchisama Naanya was pushed as new generation center,during Party is Over era, but that was a long time ago. Then later, Naanya and Miion were both endorsed as rivals, it wasn´t like only Naanya was named Miion´s rival after her push, because Naanya was also really popular when her push started. I don´t believe that Naanya graduated because she couldn´t stand other´s success, that would be silly, she also waited for so long to announce it, if she was depressed because of that she would graduate earlier, when her push stopped a long time ago. It was probably a lot of mixed things: her desire to have a normal life too, her feelings about being excluded from her group mates, her problem with diet and weight. Maybe she also found something else that she wants to do.

@Mayuyubro then Miki would graduate too, if is only because of her scandal.

13. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

@Mana teenage girls problem.......... too complicated since i'm a boy that not experience in this complicated relationship between group of friends.

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    There's an actual significance in batching the 15th generation in relation to Naanya's Twitter following!?:shocku:

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Seichan and Miion tweeted about her. She replied to Seichan.

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm actually surprised...she totally could have made a comeback~ She's still quite young too. And she did have quite the push too so lots of fans know of her. Sad overall tbh, I liked her for the most part.

17. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I see the photo when she announce graduation she seem gain weight again, its seem chubbier than last time i see in akbingo(she really cute in akbingo and actually look propotional), i think she get more depressed lately and end up eating alot, i hope she can find happiness out there and not get depressed again

18. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Maybe raccoon and fox are good friends each other in Japan.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You're watching too much anime.

Komi posted on G+. See? We're all just warmongers.

Or is this just an evil scheme by the management???!!!

Good luck, Naanya. Hope you find your place.

20. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

A least she's still in highschool. Better catch up with uni preppy thingy and live a normal life.
    Just dont go to the dark side of the alley.