1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 16th [Boku Igai no Dareka] (2016/12/28)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 19, 2016.

1. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I think this is better than forcing ties on members by gen or team or using it as an opportunity to give a pushed girl an extra song. I want a graduation song to be a celebration with the members she's close with, so this is a perfect lineup between that and those she dotes on (but really, if you included everyone she dotes on, it wouldn't be a very exclusive lineup haha).

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    maybe not solo parts, but i've always liked TnR's choreography because it seems like the song highlights a lot of different girls
    lol my bad, i thought you were like "why does kei get her own song?!"

it never seemed like kei was really close to sayaka/momoka/miru though.

this could be similar to how milky put together that one unit for her graduation at the theater that had aayan because she really liked her, maybe management liked that idea and decided to make a song instead of a unit

it's just too bad we won't have aikatan peropero

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Unfair? There is no such thing as "fair" in the idol world.

4. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

This is super good! There's a sense of urgency I really enjoy and the dancing is one hundred percent on point. that reinyan solo was EVERYTHING and i'm so happy she's getting some spotlight.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well, I end up to a conclusion that a push for one young gen is so much likely to happen in NMB imho.

We saw how Nagisa paired with Shuu, Riripon with Yuuri and now Aayan..
    The old push haven't been on the top position as fast as I thought.

Btw, I hope they pushed Aayan not because her name has almost the same pronounciation with their only 'goddess'..
    If that's the real reason, geez, Sayanee is really a cult in NMB, lol.

6. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

After listened to the full version, I change my mind. I like this song now :^^;:

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow the song sounds horrible. I can't be the only one who thinks teenage Japanese girls trying to rap is the most cringeworthy thing ever.

It's too bad nmb has some of the best looking members, yet they are consistently given some of the worst sounding songs.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Tell that to GEM.

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I like the pseudo rap in some Jpop songs, I love it in Nogi's Buranko, for example, but this one just feels like it takes away from the fast tempo of the song. Maybe it would work if it was more like real rap (like what happens in K-pop, although that's also filled with cringey pseudo rapping sometimes)

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I honestly love it cause it's so cringe lol~ The rap in high tension is probably my fav part lol. Also, Green Flash was good. And my all time fav rap in an AKB song goes to Namida Uri no Shoujo (fantastic song tho).

11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    After listen to this and the full ver 2 times, I become love this song so much , well the rap part.is kinda ruin it , but I love the song and the dance

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The title alone is interesting enough. Hope it's a kami-song level.

13. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ...this is giving me such huge "WELP SAYANEE'S ANNOUNCING GRADUATION ANY MINUTE NOW" vibes. Not to mention that this is coming directly after Boku wa Inai. It's a little...weird. :^^;:

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I was thinking the same. Really seems like a post graduation "scene". I hope not but I think she will do it next year :(
    Nethtertheless the song is growing on me an I love this great dance:^O^:

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    The song would be much much better if the rap parts were more aggressive. They just were so monotone, it made the song really hard to enjoy.

The chorus is good tho.

17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Pls don't say sayanee will graduate soon, it's really hard to take it after milky
    And agree wish they make the rap nore aggressive

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Too many grad predictions have been correct this year for me to be optimistic.

Though in this particular case it could just be NMB's Kibouteki Refrain, and Mayu didn't graduate yet.

19. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    This is most likely the optimist in me, but I saw the video as "Sayanee vs. Everybody", because that is the current situation in NMB: From SSK to HS, even to that concert they had in between the NMB Request Hour, it showed that they rely heavily on Sayaka so it could just be heavy on the symbolism.

I'd be very surprised if it is her grad single, since wasn't this a similar situation to what AKB had 4 years ago with Maeda and Yuko? From what I understood of that is that they both wanted to graduate around the same time, but Aki-P asked Yuko to stay so that they don't lose both their aces at once. NMB could really be up the creek if they let her go at this stage :p

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Maybe its a just symbol that she is passing on the center position to others and will take Sasshi's role. But even with that I give her 2 years atmost until she's gone