1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. HardToWin

HardToWin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    meh.. i thought they going to choose Kikkake regarding the theme...

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

3. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Was also hoping for Kikkake. That song gives me the warm fuzzies whenever i hear it, like Kimi. But hey, Sayonara is still a better choice than Hadashi, imo.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Will all members be there again? Including 3rd gen?

BTW, Third gen blog starting up!. Yay!! --> http://blog.nogizaka46.com/third/
    Top batter is Ririan. She's so kawaii. I wonder if she misses the Okinawa?

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I thought they were going with Hadashi Summer to promote Ashurin aka the next push. Well, I like Sayonara no Imi the most so looking forward to this.

6. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I like Hadashi, but picking it for Kouhaku would be tragic.

7. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Yeah Hadashi will would be kind of suicide,but I don't think Hadashi will end up like the other summer songs and be "forgotten" It still had quite some performances in fall/winer. It was kinda weird listening to it though, knowing that it's cold now. sky is dark, weather is cold, you are wrapped in a blanket, hot tea and so on xD

EDIT: forgot Girls Rule. Though they are probably performing it, because it's Maiyan signature song

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    TBS announced that they're airing an extended 90-min version of Nogizaka46 no Taberu Dake! on 28 Jan 2017.

Id' rather they just make it a regular show already. Doesn't have to be weekly. They could have it monthly, like NogiEigo. :^^;:

Source

9. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    This is the result of a twitter poll(fanpoll) on the popularity of the 4 most prominent members of Nogizaka's 3rd generation.
    WARNING: Small sample size
    [​IMG]
    28% - Ozono Momoko
    12% - Kubo Shiori
    30% - Yamashita Mizuki
    30% - Yoda Yuki

Yoda and Yamashita have the same percentage but I'm guessing Yoda won it with one more actual vote. There's also the possibility that they both had the same amount of actual votes but twitter just picked one randomly. I don't know how twitter works though.

10. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    cm Meiji milk with Eto and Sayuringo

if the video does not show watch the video here

behind the scenes

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  12. ABF48

ABF48 Member

This one mix so well i'm surprised

13. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Both epic songs, but they don't mix that well to be honest.
    I always thought though, that Kataru Nara is the Sekai de Ichiban of Keyakizaka

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So I was just discussing something in Umezawa Minami's thread, thanks to her being the most recent blog up from the 3rd gens, I guess. (translation)

It's regarding the differences between how the 3rd gens are introduced compared to how the 2nd gens were.
    I'm curious about what everyone else thinks so I'm sharing it here. Especially if I got anything wrong... Anyway the whole thing is copied below. My opinions are there but let me know what you think.

About the 2nd gen, I can't recall very much as I was a very surface-level fan at the time. I watched all their shows, concerts and bought CDs and stuff but I didn't discuss them nearly as much. TBF back then the international Nogizaka fan community was TINY.
    So keep in mind I could be wrong about some of these. (Though rest assured, I am of course trying to verify everything as best as I can)

Fans of the 2nd gen might be jealous, and might even be angry. In some ways it's justified but a lot of the differences are due to Nogizaka's grown popularity.
    Personally, I'm just extremely glad to see how much Nogizaka's management has learned from their wanting treatment of the 2nd gens, and that they're popular enough to give all these great opportunities to their new members.

The major differences.
    The only thing the 2nd gen had better than the 3rd gen is that their appearance on Nogidoko was only 2 months after the auditions ended.

1. The 3rd gen's first event was their omitatekai at Budokan.
    The 2nd gen never had an omitatekai. They were announced on a throwaway TV show 2 months after the auditions and nothing before that.
    Never mind an omitatekai, at Budokan no less, they never even had any solo event. The closest they have had are the Under Lives.
    The 3rd generation debuting at a solo event in Budokan is mindblowingly huge.
    It's such a prestigious location that a decade old group would love to perform at someday, and these girls debuted there.

2. They'll have their first stage performance "3nin no Principal" in February.
    As I said, the second gens never had a solo event, and never had a solo production like Principal to perform.
    The 3rd gens are getting their own one whereas most of the 2nd gen have never been to the "full" group ones.
    They were in the group a full year before 16nin no Principal Trois but only 3 members (Hori, Kitano, Shinuchi) participated in that stage.
    The 3rd Gen's Principal stage starts 5 months after their debut.

3. The 3rd gen made their TV debut on FNS Kayousai, a major year end music show (and year end music shows are a very big thing in Japan) just 3 months after their debut.
    Most 2nd gens have never appeared on FNS Kayousai, despite 4 years passing since they joined. Usually it's only senbatsu. This year it was senbatsu plus new members.
    This was probably only possible due to Keyaki also having new members. Still an incredible opportunity.

4. "Kenkyuusei"
    I could be wrong in this, but I'm pretty sure I've never heard the 3rd gens be called kenkyuusei officially. Ever.
    It seems like management are intentionally avoiding the term.
    Here's an example. When the 2nd gens shared a blog user it was called "Kenkyuusei", but now the 3rd gens share a blog it's called "3rd generation blog"
    Even when you click "Kenkyuusei blog" below "management blog" it links to the old kenkyuusei blogs, not the 3rd gen collective blog user.
    They might be trying to rebrand the "new member" theme, and especially after showing how battle ready Kanji Keyaki were after such a short time it sounds like a great idea.
    Or I could be just looking too far into things.

Some might read this and be angry that the 3rd gen are being blessed too much and that.
    I can see where they're coming from, but reading their blogs, they're all very aware how lucky they are, and I'm just happy to finally see Nogizaka do new members very, very right.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Kikkake performance- ZIP Christmas Live SP

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  17. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    If anything, the 2nd gens themselves are the ones who have the right to be angry. I think they are very much aware of how much better the 3rd gens are being treated. Miria and Rena(and Hinachima) have made some frustrated comments about the situation(think it was because the 3rd gen got to perform in FNS Kayousai while the unders didn't).

As for me, I am glad they are heavily promoting the 3rd gens. It's good for the future health of the group, considering the ever increasing probability of graduations for the 1st generation members. However, I also think they have wasted much of the potential of the 2nd gens. Granted, they have started promoting them more, as can be seen in recent Nogibingo and Kojichuu episodes but even those exposures are pitiful compared to what the popular 1st gens got(and still getting) and what the 3rd gens will undoubtedly get.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Asuka 1st PB, Maiyan Sexy PB, Nanamin last PB. Choose wisely you poor souls.

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I guess the 2nd gen was meant to cover given up girls while 3rd gen purpose is to cover relevant girls.
    2nd gens are all beautiful young girls, it's complicated I guess. It would be hard for girls like karin,ayane,rena,kotoko,and ranze who spent the last 3 and a half years in obscurity but suddenly girls with the visual level of maiyan like yoda,umezawa, and yamashita ready to take over what was supposed to be theirs

20. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Early Oricon 2016 artist earnings ranking from 2ch shows that Nogizaka earns ~7.4 billion yen (3 billion more than previous year), ranking 3rd behind Arashi and Sandaime J Soul Brothers. AKB48 comes in 4th with ~6.9 billion yen.
    Nogi huge boost this year comes from their MV collection DVD / Blu-ray sales.
    Result should be public in 1-2 more days.